The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Sofa King

Re: The couch thread

Post by Sofa King »

shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
"I was the orignal @fitter." And that other garbage about outclassing most posters his age. Also his throw-down challenge to Caviston to deadlift, with shirts off for charity.

The guy sits on a throne of lies and preaches to the disaffected masses. :prayer:
Last edited by Sofa King on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

wtf

Post by wtf »

Thud wrote:
what we are led to believe is ‘science’, is very often just one politically motivated point of view (there is some truth to the cliché of ‘follow the money’).
And if we follow the science (and money) of @fit it leads us right to Couch's pillow belly. The dude is already "disabled" by some drunken WOD, and he knows better than to fuck himself up more with of the same shit. The science (and money) of @fit leads us to a destined to flop self-insurance policy because no established insurer will cover them for the negligence that is built into both their programming and lacking in quality control business model. The science (and money) of @fit reveals a cult leader who prefers to drink his own gin-drenched bathwater over the packaged koolaide that inebriates his followers, and he's setting up the sheeple to shoulder the fall for when the little piggy's house of sticks comes tumbling down.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Old Bones,

That seeing me naked is more important to you than ethics or the facts of the dispute is a suprise to me and "shows us all we need to know" about you.

If Mr. Caviston wants to do a side-by-side, shirtless, deadlift demonstration with me as a charity for Wounded Warrior Foundation, count me in. We'll videotape the demonstration and then you and Mike can "both do it" together.

Comment #79 - Posted by: Coach at April 25, 2009 9:29 AM
Somebody who knows Caviston needs to call him and get this set up. Couch rarely ventures out of the bosom of the cult; this could be outstanding. I'll throw in some $$ for IGX to pay Caviston's way.

clem
Sarge

Post by clem »

Gin Master wrote:
Old Bones,

That seeing me naked is more important to you than ethics or the facts of the dispute is a suprise to me and "shows us all we need to know" about you.

If Mr. Caviston wants to do a side-by-side, shirtless, deadlift demonstration with me as a charity for Wounded Warrior Foundation, count me in. We'll videotape the demonstration and then you and Mike can "both do it" together.

Comment #79 - Posted by: Coach at April 25, 2009 9:29 AM
Somebody who knows Caviston needs to call him and get this set up. Couch rarely ventures out of the bosom of the cult; this could be outstanding. I'll throw in some $$ for IGX to pay Caviston's way.
I got $100 on his plane ticket if someone sets this up.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

More goodness from the Caviston discussion:

Dummy,

You and posters here are, for better or worse, the studio audience, and neither the show, nor the total audience. You're full engagement props for the total, larger, purpose.

The posters here are approximately .01% of the total traffic.

This business has programs, relationships, contracts, and staffers internal to scores of municipal, state, Federal, and foreign agencies that next to none of you here know anything about and will never hear about. We use the site to affect whatever aims we desire. It won't always make any sense to you all and I don't care even a little bit.

Note: Sara's post was removed for blinding stupidity. I've requested that it be put back because her opposition makes me look good.

Enjoy the show.
Comment #175 - Posted by: Coach at April 26, 2009 12:19 PM
Pleepleeus,

You are making the claim that instinctively reaching for an object with the lumbar spine in full flexion does not make the point that the man doesn't know how to move functionally or that the movement pattern is dangerous. To you it "proves nothing". Yeah, OK.

You and Sara are invincibly ignorant and I greatly appreciate your participation. You two ought to get together and raise a pack of dimwitted CF trolls and every time I post you could all log on and be the straw-children opposing my POV. I'd consider paying you two to post.

Let me reiterate: I don't give a rat's ass if you or any other poster here believes me or not. I do think it peculiar, however, that you think I'd risk this business by making claims that I can't provide clear and compelling evidence for. It may even be more peculiar that you haven't noticed the ties CF Inc has to the community we're claiming knowledge of.
Comment #176 - Posted by: Coach at April 26, 2009 12:48 PM
What a dick.

The message board hasn't changed a bit. Predictably, as soon as attack dog #1, Dale Saran, needs a break, Barry Cooper arrives late to the party to muck things up, arguing about God knows what and proclaiming victory when his posts are ignored.
Barry Cooper wrote:]Thank you all for ignoring my questions, and thereby validating my points. I am right, you are wrong. Coach was quite clear: this guy is saying that Crossfit increases injury rates and should not be used (or only with great caution, under his personal supervision.)

You ignore this point. Why? Because I am right in asserting that your primary objective is to attack a man for objecting, on a principled basis, to being lied about by a man with patent ulterior motives.

More generally, for those members of our social order who still believe that there is a qualitative moral difference between liars and those who tell the truth--hell,that still believe the word "truth" means anything--I will comment that this discussion, in a nutshell, encapsulates the ENTIRETY of leftist discourse...

It goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Couch is clearly becoming more and more delusional.

How delightful. I'm certain that he now possesses more fitness knowledges than anyone ever has or every will, and both foreign and domestic governments and their LE forces and armed forces are all going to be doing @F.

I heard he's going to conduct seminars on how to really rape a chechnian because those incompetent russkies fuck it up every time.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I do think it peculiar, however, that you think I'd risk this business by making claims that I can't provide clear and compelling evidence for. It may even be more peculiar that you haven't noticed the ties CF Inc has to the community we're claiming knowledge of.
For God's sake, man! Not until the RRG is in place!

Kraj
Sgt. Major

Post by Kraj »

CFers are stupid for a lot of reasons but the main thing I can't comprehend is YTF someone would take FITNESS advice from a troll-like golem like Glassman. The guy isn't fit to be working behind the counter of a deli, much less preaching about fitness. He can take his bullshit excuses about fucking himself up on the rings and shove it down his gin-soaked gullet. There are people with far worse disabilities that are in tip-top shape. Glassman is a fuckin' joke. Anyone worth a shit in the fitness and athletics community laughs his troll ass right out the door. I can deadlift more with my dick than he can with his four limbs and all his bullshit knowledge.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Dummy,

You and posters here are, for better or worse, the studio audience, and neither the show, nor the total audience. You're full engagement props for the total, larger, purpose.

This business has programs, relationships, contracts, and staffers internal to scores of municipal, state, Federal, and foreign agencies that next to none of you here know anything about and will never hear about. We use the site to affect whatever aims we desire. It won't always make any sense to you all and I don't care even a little bit.

Note: Sara's post was removed for blinding stupidity. I've requested that it be put back because her opposition makes me look good.

Enjoy the show.
Comment #175 - Posted by: Coach at April 26, 2009 12:19 PM
Wow, this guy stands behind a grand curtain pulling magnificent strings for reasons us plebeians are incapable of understanding. Coach might just be the greatest man in all the land, right up there with the wizard of Oz

Crust Bucket
Lord of the thighs

Post by Crust Bucket »

Even jesus finds fatass gin soaked glassass humorous for a Wednesday.....

syaigh wrote: The thought of eating that giant veiny monstrosity makes me want to barf.
You're an ASS!
ImageImage

Botototo
Staff Sergeant

Post by Botototo »

Gin Master wrote:The message board hasn't changed a bit. Predictably, as soon as attack dog #1, Dale Saran, needs a break, Barry Cooper arrives late to the party to muck things up, arguing about God knows what and proclaiming victory when his posts are ignored.
I have an almost infinite amount of rage for Barry Cooper. The difference between how smart he is and how smart he thinks he is could be measured in Astronomical Units.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Brandon Oto wrote:
Gin Master wrote:The message board hasn't changed a bit. Predictably, as soon as attack dog #1, Dale Saran, needs a break, Barry Cooper arrives late to the party to muck things up, arguing about God knows what and proclaiming victory when his posts are ignored.
I have an almost infinite amount of rage for Barry Cooper. The difference between how smart he is and how smart he thinks he is could be measured in Astronomical Units.
Agreed. He reminds me of a C- philosophy grad that picked up a master's in public policy and, unable to find a job, enrolled in a shitty law school. They're full of big words, pompous language, and unnecessary clauses, but they fail to communicate any meaningful ideas.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

The Bastard Son of the Shafman wrote:Couch is clearly becoming more and more delusional.

How delightful. I'm certain that he now possesses more fitness knowledges than anyone ever has or every will, and both foreign and domestic governments and their LE forces and armed forces are all going to be doing @F.

I heard he's going to conduct seminars on how to really rape a chechnian because those incompetent russkies fuck it up every time.
Couch is the Obama of Fitnezz. Knowz everything except when things go bad. Mouths somebody elses words. Never did any of it himself. Ever. The acolytes are just trying to be the next Rahmbo. Sure to end. Badly.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

--Couch
The sheeple never grow weary of being shown how insignificant they are to Coach outside of his desire to exploit them for propagandist purposes in his schemes to net the big fish: government contracts. Lynne and Coach repeatedly express their disdain for the cultists, but the cultists still bow to him, call him a "great man who gives it all away for free", and shower him with gifts, like bicycles they know he too out of shape to ride.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Thud wrote:Lynne and Coach repeatedly express their disdain for the cultists, but the cultists still bow to him, call him a "great man who gives it all away for free", and shower him with gifts, like bicycles they know he too out of shape to ride.
=D> =D> =D>

Couch is a guy who failed miserably at athletics, turned to drink, bought a thesaurus, and is now taking his anger out on the "fitness industry" and claiming "brilliance" by ignoring every bit of practical training advice.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I can see heaven from here.

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Breasssssssssssstssssssssssss

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sofa King

Post by Sofa King »

powerlifter54 wrote:
The Bastard Son of the Shafman wrote:Couch is clearly becoming more and more delusional.

Couch is the Obama of Fitnezz. Knowz everything except when things go bad. Mouths somebody elses words. Never did any of it himself. Ever. The acolytes are just trying to be the next Rahmbo. Sure to end. Badly.
You mean "Rhamdbo."
WGM wrote:Fall off a chinup bar, drop a barbell on your head, or piss yourself at the bottom of a squat and the Internet will never forget you.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

TittiesNYC is still hot, but there's something going on there that doesn't look right. I get the feeling if she stops CF she'll be a blimp, and if she stays with it she'll be a man in need of a breast reduction within 12 months time.

She was a sexy little newb, but she doesn't appear to be bearing the guilt of stealing Shari's boy very well. She's swallowing too much, and I'm not sure if food, roids or cum, but it certainly isn't pride.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

You're one of the homosexuals I keep reading about.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

She's still hot, I just don't want to see her turn into EvaT's chubby brother.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Fat Cat wrote:You're one of the homosexuals I keep reading about.
Why are you reading about homosexuals?