Lifetime IGer

I told you Brexit was a bad idea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm 
Jesus Christ®

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:58 pm 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
I told you Brexit was a bad idea
Brexit is a wonderful idea. England was a football powerhouse before it joined the EU. Now it loses to a country of 4 million.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am 
Sergeant Commanding

Very sporting of you FC.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
Very sporting of you FC.
Bobby, I thought you lived in Sweden or Norway or some place like that. Am I mistaken?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:59 am 
Sgt. Major

Fuck England. You can't have butter knives, you have to buy a "tv license" even if you don't watch tv, you can go to jail for Facebook posts. Cucks let their own country turn into a shithole

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 am 
Sergeant Commanding

Quote:
Quote:
Very sporting of you FC.
Bobby, I thought you lived in Sweden or Norway or some place like that. Am I mistaken?
I do,but father is english.Would have been much worse if Croatia had beaten England in Rugby hehehehe.But wouldn`t it be great if Croatia beats France and wins the whole thing?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:52 am 
Sergeant Commanding

Quote:
Fuck England. You can't have butter knives, you have to buy a "tv license" even if you don't watch tv, you can go to jail for Facebook posts. Cucks let their own country turn into a shithole
Not just England.We have to pay tv licenses as well even though we don`t watch the state tv (mostly leftist people working there).We in Sweden are letting the politicians turn or country into a shithole as well.The elections in september will be real interesting because if we continue on the path we are on we are sinking and sinking fast. But Herv,what has this got to do with the football World Cup?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am 
Sergeant Commanding

Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 pm 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Very sporting of you FC.
I do,but father is english.Would have been much worse if Croatia had beaten England in Rugby hehehehe.But wouldn`t it be great if Croatia beats France and wins the whole thing?
It would be great, but I don't have high hopes. One of the reasons I have to gloat while I can.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 pm 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.
No, I'm from Hawaii, as is my father and grandfather. And son. I married into the looney tunes gang, and as a result have spent a ton of time over there. In fact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 pm 
Sergeant Commanding

Quote:
Quote:
No, I'm from Hawaii, as is my father and grandfather. And son. I married into the looney tunes gang, and as a result have spent a ton of time over there. In fact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.
When you say looney tunes the first association popping up in my mind is the movie White Cat Black Cat. I am confident you watched it. :axe:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:07 pm 
Jesus Christ®

You know I have seen a bunch of Kusturica's films but not that one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:08 am 
Sergeant Commanding

Check it out, I guarantee you will love it.