Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:33 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... estry.html

Because I am a solution oriented person, unlike you unwashed yokels, I've been thinking about the solution to the migration problem. Proponents of mass migration to Europe squeal about moral obligations, human rights, and other nonsense, and use it to justify the destruction of Europe. Strangely, they only ever mention migration toward white nations, never from them because that's colonialism and...colonialism = baaaaad.

Well, that's all in the past now. I propose a biological counter-thrust which will make Africa great again, by restoring the glory of its Phoenician past. The Africa of Hannibal, of Carthage, of the Ptolemaic Pharaohs. We should recolonize Africa, starting in the far north and the far south, and then work our way to the center, bringing light to the dark continent. That way, we can help Africans where they are, and still preserve the native beauty of Europe. Everybody wins.

In doing this, I am supported by science, which has clearly established the genetic underpinnings of African greatness. I propose a new, pro-African colonialism, intended for the benefit of all. Consider it a testbed project for the reestablishment of the Greco-Bactrian Empire of Seleucus Nicator. In the end, Hellenism will flourish in Western China once again, but first we must care for our African brothers in need.
Last edited by Fat Cat on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20444
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Turdacious » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
syaigh
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5616
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am
Location: Surrounded by short irrational people

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by syaigh » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 am

Yellow fever, malaria, non-human apex predators, black mambas, and all the most vile parasites ever. No thank you.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Sangoma » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 am

Good luck. Africa will forever be my favorite place, but it is not an easy place to live. Parasites and mambas are minor problems.
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 pm

Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 am
Good luck. Africa will forever be my favorite place, but it is not an easy place to live. Parasites and mambas are minor problems.
Thank you for your sincere expression of support. As for "not an easy place to live" you are no doubt aware that the Afrikaaners have been living quite successfully in Africa since 1602. Until their betrayal in the 1980s, they had perhaps the highest standard of living in the world.

Which is why I propose the antidote to what ails us, the reoccupation of the turd world.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20444
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Turdacious » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20444
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Turdacious » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Sangoma » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:50 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 pm
Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 am
Good luck. Africa will forever be my favorite place, but it is not an easy place to live. Parasites and mambas are minor problems.
Thank you for your sincere expression of support. As for "not an easy place to live" you are no doubt aware that the Afrikaaners have been living quite successfully in Africa since 1602. Until their betrayal in the 1980s, they had perhaps the highest standard of living in the world.

Which is why I propose the antidote to what ails us, the reoccupation of the turd world.
Man, betrayal all the time. Like the North betrayed the South in 1860.

Why Africa though? It is cheaper to introduce apartheid in USA. Administrative infrastructure is already in place, and you don't have to ship the troops across the globe. You just need to make a few amendments to the Population Registration Act of South Africa of 1950 and set up the appropriate institutions.
Image

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Sangoma » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:52 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.
What the fuck is a "European"?
Image

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20444
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Turdacious » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.
Lol. Why don’t you stick to talking about things you understand, like how much you can make banging your tambourine at the airport
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 am

Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:50 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:44 pm
Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:56 am
Good luck. Africa will forever be my favorite place, but it is not an easy place to live. Parasites and mambas are minor problems.
Thank you for your sincere expression of support. As for "not an easy place to live" you are no doubt aware that the Afrikaaners have been living quite successfully in Africa since 1602. Until their betrayal in the 1980s, they had perhaps the highest standard of living in the world.

Which is why I propose the antidote to what ails us, the reoccupation of the turd world.
Man, betrayal all the time. Like the North betrayed the South in 1860.

Why Africa though? It is cheaper to introduce apartheid in USA. Administrative infrastructure is already in place, and you don't have to ship the troops across the globe. You just need to make a few amendments to the Population Registration Act of South Africa of 1950 and set up the appropriate institutions.
You're playing checkers, I'm playing chess brah. Of course SA was betrayed by the western world, you don't think they just folded on their own like the USSR, do you? They got kicked out of the commonwealth, banned from the Olympics, and placed under UN economic sanction. What else would you call that? We were fine with them for centuries and then ganged up on them and why? Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.

As to the question, why Africa? Easy peasy: to help our African brothers and sisters in their home countries, to deal with the migrant crisis, to deny it to the grasping talons of China, and to carry the great project of civilization to the flyswept latrines of the world. Surely you want to help these people in need?
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:10 am

Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:52 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.
What the fuck is a "European"?
A native of Europe. :rolleyes:
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:11 am

Turdacious wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.
Lol. Why don’t you stick to talking about things you understand, like how much you can make banging your tambourine at the airport
Tulsi gonna stick her finger in your butt when she's the next President. :-$
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Sangoma » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 am

Makes sense. There is a long list of countries helped by the civilisation, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya being more recent ones. Syria is on it's way to be developed (if there is anyone left alive after the helping process). Or Aboriginals in Australia: they lived on that island for 50,000 to 60,000 years, and Europeans managed to help them in under 200 years. Well, their population got decimated, but that was probably well worth it.
Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.
Come again?
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 am

Sangoma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 am
Makes sense. There is a long list of countries helped by the civilisation, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya being more recent ones. Syria is on it's way to be developed (if there is anyone left alive after the helping process). Or Aboriginals in Australia: they lived on that island for 50,000 to 60,000 years, and Europeans managed to help them in under 200 years. Well, their population got decimated, but that was probably well worth it.
Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.
Come again?
Don't be so modest, you're an adventurer at heart. You know I'm right, it's just painful to admit it. After all, you're the one who has trampled African and Australian soil under your sandals.

You must submit!
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20444
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthagianians Were White

Post by Turdacious » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:17 am

Fat Cat wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:11 am
Turdacious wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:04 am
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:51 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:39 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:34 am
It's been tried. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Algeria
Yes. With great success. There's a lot of reasons why France left Algeria, almost none of them Algerian.
The expensive eight year war they weren’t looking able to win any time soon was a major reason, and that had everything to do with Algeria
What a stupid thing to say and at the same time, utterly beside the point. France had colonies in Algeria for 125 years. It lost them because of global geopolitical trends (i.e., the Cold War) and the internal struggles IN FRANCE that made the retention of Algeria impossible.

So for you and all the limp wrists saying "too hard" there are centuries of proof, from the Phoenicians to the French, that you are wrong. And if your point is that Africa should be for Africans, then you must by extension agree that Europe should be for Europeans.
Lol. Why don’t you stick to talking about things you understand, like how much you can make banging your tambourine at the airport
Tulsi gonna stick her finger in your butt when she's the next President. :-$
She better!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Sangoma » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 am

Fat Cat wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 am
Sangoma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 am
Makes sense. There is a long list of countries helped by the civilisation, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya being more recent ones. Syria is on it's way to be developed (if there is anyone left alive after the helping process). Or Aboriginals in Australia: they lived on that island for 50,000 to 60,000 years, and Europeans managed to help them in under 200 years. Well, their population got decimated, but that was probably well worth it.
Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.
Come again?
Don't be so modest, you're an adventurer at heart. You know I'm right, it's just painful to admit it. After all, you're the one who has trampled African and Australian soil under your sandals.

You must submit!
I surrender to your eloquence and reasoning. Let's go to the dark hot continent, to be rewarded by gold, diamonds and slaves! Show us the way, Great Leader!
Image

User avatar
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6226
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:01 pm

We gone b kangz and sheeit agin?

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Kazuya Mishima wrote:We gone b kangz and sheeit agin?
We wuz shophets and prophets.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Sangoma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:12 am
Fat Cat wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 am
Sangoma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 am
Makes sense. There is a long list of countries helped by the civilisation, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya being more recent ones. Syria is on it's way to be developed (if there is anyone left alive after the helping process). Or Aboriginals in Australia: they lived on that island for 50,000 to 60,000 years, and Europeans managed to help them in under 200 years. Well, their population got decimated, but that was probably well worth it.
Because of Marxist-driven anti-colonial "muh racism" bullshit, which is precisely what history has shown it to be.
Come again?
Don't be so modest, you're an adventurer at heart. You know I'm right, it's just painful to admit it. After all, you're the one who has trampled African and Australian soil under your sandals.

You must submit!
I surrender to your eloquence and reasoning. Let's go to the dark hot continent, to be rewarded by gold, diamonds and slaves! Show us the way, Great Leader!
You see how easy it is? It's in the blood. But I care nothing for diamonds, I need war elephants to march east on Cathay.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5549
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Bobby » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:56 pm

Compare Rhodesia under Ian Smith and Zimbabwe under Mugabe.Which was better for everyone (except Mugabes henchmen)? Don`t forget what Mugabes 5th brigade did to the matabele tribe if you are thinking about bringing up racism/tribalism.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6474
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Sangoma » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Bobby, Africans have lived on that continent literally since beginning of humanity. So if you want to compare than compare Zimbabwe under Smith and Mugabe with Zimbabwe before colonization. Everyone seems to forget the fact that Mugabe has two university degrees and is a Western-Macchiavellian type politician rather than an African tribal chief. The fact that Mugabe pretty much single handedly saved Smith's political career (and maybe his life) and kept him as the leader of the opposition tells you a lot about Mugabe's political wit.
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37528
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Make Africa Great Again: Carthaginians Were White

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:18 am

Sangoma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm
Bobby, Africans have lived on that continent literally since beginning of humanity. So if you want to compare than compare Zimbabwe under Smith and Mugabe with Zimbabwe before colonization.
Easy. Rhodesia was a backward, sparsely populated, disease ridden dump where Africans squabbled over meager resources in an atmosphere of brutality, witchcraft, and animism. It was ruled by King Lobengula of the Matabele, who were living an iron age existence in the 1850s. The Matabele themselves were newcomers, having fled the wrath of Shaka to the south, after the Mfecane (literally, "the Crushing") at a cost of between 1 and 2 million dead Africans. So awesome. Obviously much better than Ian Smith with his roads, medicine, and agriculture.
Sangoma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm
Everyone seems to forget the fact that Mugabe has two university degrees and is a Western-Macchiavellian type politician rather than an African tribal chief. The fact that Mugabe pretty much single handedly saved Smith's political career (and maybe his life) and kept him as the leader of the opposition tells you a lot about Mugabe's political wit.
Yes Charles Taylor, Idi Amin, Sani Abacha, Sekou Toure, Macias Nguema, Siad Barre, Omar al-Bashir, Hissene Habre...typical Western-Macchiavellian types. Lololololol. The soft bigotry of low expectations.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

Post Reply