LMAO Macron Caught Dumping Migrants in Italy

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

LMAO Macron Caught Dumping Migrants in Italy

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:00 pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ital ... SKCN1MQ2JH

In a moment of château-bottled, ocean-going hypocrisy, the paladin of European prostration who has assured his constituents that they “must get used to mass immigration” has been found rounding up African migrants and depositing them across the border in Italy.

Le sigh. This is the ennui that comes from knowing that everything you stand for is a lie.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: LMAO Macron Caught Dumping Migrants in Italy

Post by baffled » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:06 am

LOL at this: "On Friday, witnesses reported seeing a French police van cross the mountain border at Claviere, near the Italian ski resort of Sestriere, and making two black men get out in a wooded area before driving back the short distance to France."

The local head honcho said it "was an error."

What the fuck? Did the Saudis use a French PR team after they killed that journalist?
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

Gav
Sgt. Major

Post by Gav » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:57 pm

There was also major tension when French police got on a train in the same area (in Italy) and arrested some people.
davidc wrote:I've found standing on my head to be particularly useful

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Fucking frogs.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:20 am

The invasion of France (and Europe in general with a few exceptions) needs to be corrected. Parts of many cities in many countries are no longer Europe, but Africa, Syria and other shithole places. It can not just be left to the Poles and the Viking and a few others to cleanse the continent.
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:32 pm

tough old man wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:20 am
The invasion of France (and Europe in general with a few exceptions) needs to be corrected. Parts of many cities in many countries are no longer Europe, but Africa, Syria and other shithole places. It can not just be left to the Poles and the Viking and a few others to cleanse the continent.

Unfortunately, he's no Charles Martel.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:38 pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 16776.html

Marine Le Pen’s Rassemblement National (RN) has overtaken French president Emmanuel Macron’s La République En Marche! (LREM) party in a poll.