IGX "...overflowing with foulmouthed ignorance."

IGX "...overflowing with foulmouthed ignorance."
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:51 am

<

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28
 Post subject: Re: Report errors here
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:46 am 

Quote:
I don't have permission to access /phpBB2/posting.php on this server, when posting in my training log.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

EDIT: Also same error when posting a reply to a thread I just created in the Training Forum. Odd, I was able to post one reply, but not a second one.
Briefly seemed fixed. I was able to add two posts to my training log, and one to the new thread in the Training Forum. Then the error struck again.

What causes this?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:16 pm 

Quote:
Also same error when posting a reply to a thread I just created in the Training Forum.
Still. Same error when I try to reply to the "gym hacks" thread.

My own training journal seems to be ok for now. Posted a couple things there this week.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:38 pm 
Jesus Christ®

I think you know. Site spazzed for 3 days.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:35 pm 

And even after the crash / reboot / whatever than went on the past few days, I still can't post in the "Gym Hacks" thread I started.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:40 pm 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
And even after the crash / reboot / whatever than went on the past few days, I still can't post in the "Gym Hacks" thread I started.
Jim, I tried a test post and was able to post in your thread so definitely something squirrely is up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:46 pm 

Quote:
Jim, I tried a test post and was able to post in your thread so definitely something squirrely is up.
Alright, so this is weird. I was able to reply to one post in that thread, and post something else in that thread. But the same post I was trying to make a bunch of times, STILL threw the permission error.

So then I rephrased that post – and it took!

http://www.irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtop ... 06#p880006

So, what the fuck?

Is there a duplicate-post detector, which will reject the same text if it sees it multiple times? Even in THIS post, if I paste in the original text that I kept trying to post before, I get that permission error when I Preview. But it takes without that text. Is it possible I have some weird kind of special control character embedded in the text file on my computer, where I saved the post I had been trying to make??

How weird. Anyway, I seem to be back in business.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:23 pm 
Sergeant Commanding

Had to log-in 7 times to edit a single post in my training log.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:00 am 
Jesus Christ®

You know what I like about this thread are all the detailed responses we get from Marioux.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:12 am 
Lifetime IGer

Quote:
I’m ok using my iPad or phone, and sometimes the home computer. I’ve given up using the work computer. Seems like a network/ cookie thing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:35 am 
Sergeant Commanding

Quote:
Quote:
I’m ok using my iPad or phone, and sometimes the home computer. I’ve given up using the work computer. Seems like a network/ cookie thing?
I have firefox, google chrome and explorer on my work computers - sometimes one of them won't work. Definitely easiest to type on a computer with my long-winded training log....but my phone is a good option. Thanks for the suggestion Nafod :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
I think you know. Site spazzed for 3 days.

Yet again, for about 36 hours.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:09 am 
Sergeant Commanding

Won't let me post on my Training Log.

W.B. Yeats

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 687 posts ]  Go to page Previous 124 25 26 27 28