Fuck Yoga

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Fuck Yoga

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

But over the decades, many have discovered from personal experience that the practice can fan the sexual flames. Pelvic regions can feel more sensitive and orgasms more intense.

Science has begun to clarify the inner mechanisms. In Russia and India, scientists have measured sharp rises in testosterone — a main hormone of sexual arousal in both men and women. Czech scientists working with electroencephalographs have shown how poses can result in bursts of brainwaves indistinguishable from those of lovers. More recently, scientists at the University of British Columbia have documented how fast breathing — done in many yoga classes — can increase blood flow through the genitals. The effect was found to be strong enough to promote sexual arousal not only in healthy individuals but among those with diminished libidos.

In India, recent clinical studies have shown that men and women who take up yoga report wide improvements in their sex lives, including enhanced feelings of pleasure and satisfaction as well as emotional closeness with partners.
And some yogis are scandalous I tell you, scandalous!!!
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Fuck Yoga

Post by Turdacious »

Scandalous is that there was nothing but pictures of dudes at the link.

Cleansed
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Kundalini power is pretty well acknowledged in yogic circles for more than a millennium.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Shit, just do a class and position yourself behind a sweetie and after class you will go home to the same pussy you've benn with for years and bang her like it was the chick from class. It's called down dog in your face with the pussy lips talking to you saying "Eat me! Fuck me!"

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

What are we talking about?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Baffled,

You are hereby charged with creating a Yoga hottie thread. Pics should be NSFW when possible.

Abandoned by Wolves

Post by Abandoned by Wolves »

I second the idea of a yoga hottie thread.

LOL that science and the media are discovering that yoga makes you feel sexy. I remember coming out of Bikram classes ready to screw my car's muffler tailpipe.
"I also think training like a Navy S.E.A.L. is stupid for the average person. I would say PT like an infantry unit, run, body weight stuff, hump a little, a little weights and enjoy life if you are not training for specifics." -tough old man

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

High Velocity Lie-Nap! wrote:Baffled,

You are hereby charged with creating a Yoga hottie thread. Pics should be NSFW when possible.
Like this?
http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=220563
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman