Algerian Jewkiller in France

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Algerian Jewkiller in France

Post by baffled »

"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

This entire family seems to be crazy as shithouse rats.
His half-brother in Algeria, Rachid Merah, said Mohamed had been manipulated by the French intelligence services and did not have any ties to al-Qaeda.

"I deny that formally and I have doubts that he had any link with al-Qaeda or Taliban or any terrorist organisation in the world. And the fact that proves it is that France killed him before he could speak in a trial, while they could get him alive," Rachid Merah said.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
This entire family seems to be crazy as shithouse rats.
His half-brother in Algeria, Rachid Merah, said Mohamed had been manipulated by the French intelligence services and did not have any ties to al-Qaeda.

"I deny that formally and I have doubts that he had any link with al-Qaeda or Taliban or any terrorist organisation in the world. And the fact that proves it is that France killed him before he could speak in a trial, while they could get him alive," Rachid Merah said.
Yeah, the guy squeezed off like 30 rounds or something when they raided his apartment, didn't he? I can see how someone could be manipulated into that.
- Buck Brannaman

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

They're sweeping these motherfuckers up left and right in France. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17607155
- Buck Brannaman