Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Post Reply
User avatar
Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper
Posts: 7670
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:58 am
Location: Pumping Elizebeth Shue's Ass!

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Batboy2/75 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 pm

cleaner464 wrote:Have any of you ever pondered why the 2nd amendment is the SECOND amendment?

Oh yes, let's go there.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.


Image

Andy83
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2650
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:07 am

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Andy83 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:48 pm

The Ginger Beard Man wrote:Where are the violent protests? Belfast?

I don't think they're throwing petrol bombs over Trayvon Martin. (It isn't even 'Murica)
I have ridden the subways all weekend side by side with these angry black youths and haven't even gotten a dirty look.
It was the same in my girlfriends neighborhood, at the tip of the spear of gentrification. At one o'clock Sunday morning.
This whole thing has been a shit show, and yet I'm strangely unafraid.
Well just turn your attention to Limey land. A new royal future king or queen is about to emerge from the oven. Thass wuts important more den niggers in America.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

User avatar
cleaner464
Sgt. Major
Posts: 4876
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:56 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by cleaner464 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Batboy2/75 wrote:
cleaner464 wrote:Have any of you ever pondered why the 2nd amendment is the SECOND amendment?

Oh yes, let's go there.
So the order of the amendments has nothing to do with their significance?

Please Jose, turn your attention back to picking lettuce. You'll do much better.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

User avatar
johno
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 7809
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:36 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by johno » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:04 pm

cleaner464 wrote: So the order of the amendments has nothing to do with their significance?
No. Can you quote any credible legal authority that it does?

Your dopey argument is usually used by Pro-Second Amendment wannabe-scholars. http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... rtant.html
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

User avatar
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6239
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:13 pm

HAY CLEANER...DO YOU KNOW WHY IT WAS THE 13TH AMENDMENT THAT ABOLISHED SLAVERY...WELL I DONT KNOW EITHER BUT IT SURE HAS BROUGHT US SOME BAD LUCK

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 9697
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by TerryB » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:06 pm

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
cleaner464 wrote:Have any of you ever pondered why the 2nd amendment is the SECOND amendment?
No dear heart, why don't you enlighten all these slack jawed hayseeds with their guns and their bibles.
:snigger
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Image

User avatar
powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 7928
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:46 pm
Location: TX

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by powerlifter54 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Kazuya Mishima wrote:HAY CLEANER...DO YOU KNOW WHY IT WAS THE 13TH AMENDMENT THAT ABOLISHED SLAVERY...WELL I DONT KNOW EITHER BUT IT SURE HAS BROUGHT US SOME BAD LUCK

In the end, the Zimmerman case was always about a white Republican with his gun shooting a poor black child. The gun being the worst thing amongst white, racism, and the gun. And even though Z was a Hispanic, democrat, Obama voter and TM was a racist (used N-bomb and cracker so using the Paula Deen precedent TM=racist), thief, and dope smoker, the template was cast.

And even with the DOJ interfering in the case and the media spinning like Cleaner's head at a gun show, the jury easily came back not guilty.

And there is nothing lefties fear like an Armed Republican. Sad for the Martin family, but the best way to confront thuggery is to stay out of their neighborhoods. And if they come to yours and attack have one in the chamber.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03 ... oting?lite
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: 4th largest city in America

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by The Ginger Beard Man » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:36 pm

A coworker told me there were riots at 79th and 2nd.
Maybe folks are wising up and taking it to whitey, instead of trashing their own neighborhoods.

User avatar
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6239
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm

The Ginger Beard Man wrote:A coworker told me there were riots at 79th and 2nd.
Roger that...airstrike deployed to coordinates.

User avatar
Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper
Posts: 7670
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:58 am
Location: Pumping Elizebeth Shue's Ass!

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Batboy2/75 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

cleaner464 wrote:
Batboy2/75 wrote:
cleaner464 wrote:Have any of you ever pondered why the 2nd amendment is the SECOND amendment?

Oh yes, let's go there.
So the order of the amendments has nothing to do with their significance?

Please Jose, turn your attention back to picking lettuce. You'll do much better.
Enlighten us anointed one!

Any other areas of your own ignorance and stupidity that you'd like to highlight? Is the NY city school system that bad or did you ditch civics class to give blow jobs in the school bathroom?

Dumb ass.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.


Image

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 9697
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by TerryB » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 pm

cleaner you're going to look pretty foolish on that one, b/c twelve amendments were originally proposed. after the states rejected the first two, we were left with our current 1st and 2nd amendment

so, I guess you could argue the right to bear arms was still 4th most important but it doesn't quite have the zing I think you were going for

although 4th place is nothing to sneeze at!
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Image

User avatar
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6239
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm

This will make for some fine television viewing. There hasn't been this much "fat dumb nigger" on TV since Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley were on their world "Gang Rape and Lies Tour".

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/07/15 ... interview/

User avatar
Schlegel
Top
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Schlegel » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 pm

protobuilder wrote:cleaner you're going to look pretty foolish on that one, b/c twelve amendments were originally proposed. after the states rejected the first two, we were left with our current 1st and 2nd amendment

so, I guess you could argue the right to bear arms was still 4th most important but it doesn't quite have the zing I think you were going for

although 4th place is nothing to sneeze at!
I don't even see how this is a gun rights case. What if Z had been wearing a hunting knife on his belt? Or killed TM with a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the head? Zero change to prosecution or defense required. It's still the same case.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

User avatar
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6631
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: The Rockies

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by buckethead » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Schlegel wrote:I don't even see how this is a gun rights case. What if Z had been wearing a hunting knife on his belt? Or killed TM with a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the head? Zero change to prosecution or defense required. It's still the same case.
The public's perception of this is that Z went out on his "patrol" that day with the deep down hope, like every day, to finally get to use his gun. Finally a hooded black man!

Is that accurate? Who knows and who cares, it is what a significant amount of people believe so your lawyer talk has no meaning.

Plus, there is a smooth spectrum of manliness from using a gun to a knife to your legs.

User avatar
Schlegel
Top
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Schlegel » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:09 am

BucketHead wrote:
Schlegel wrote:I don't even see how this is a gun rights case. What if Z had been wearing a hunting knife on his belt? Or killed TM with a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the head? Zero change to prosecution or defense required. It's still the same case.
The public's perception of this is that Z went out on his "patrol" that day with the deep down hope, like every day, to finally get to use his gun. Finally a hooded black man!

Is that accurate? Who knows and who cares, it is what a significant amount of people believe so your lawyer talk has no meaning.

Plus, there is a smooth spectrum of manliness from using a gun to a knife to your legs.
And of course, you should not be concerned about a 17 year-old taking you to the ground and bashing your head anyway, because that's not actually dangerous. 17 year-olds never kill people
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Andy83
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2650
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:07 am

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Andy83 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:59 am

They are returning Z's gun to him. The one Z used to shoot and kill Trayvon. Fox News keeps showing pictures of it. One remark I heard was "Zimmerman will be needing it!". What's that all about?
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5022
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 am

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Protobuilder » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:05 am

Schlegel wrote:
BucketHead wrote:
Schlegel wrote:I don't even see how this is a gun rights case. What if Z had been wearing a hunting knife on his belt? Or killed TM with a Chuck Norris roundhouse to the head? Zero change to prosecution or defense required. It's still the same case.
The public's perception of this is that Z went out on his "patrol" that day with the deep down hope, like every day, to finally get to use his gun. Finally a hooded black man!

Is that accurate? Who knows and who cares, it is what a significant amount of people believe so your lawyer talk has no meaning.

Plus, there is a smooth spectrum of manliness from using a gun to a knife to your legs.
And of course, you should not be concerned about a 17 year-old taking you to the ground and bashing your head anyway, because that's not actually dangerous. 17 year-olds never kill people
But if Zimmerman didn't have a fun and had never gotten out of his truck and had never gotten up late that morning and hadn't been listening to country music and hadn't been wearing shoes that were a bit too tight, this may never have happened.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5022
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 am

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Protobuilder » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 am

The DoJ is considering prosecuting Zimmerman for a hate crime/civil rights violations.

Sign the petition - if this doesn't happen, the entire story will vanish the next time we have a royal baby, wardrobe malfunction or surprise ending to a television show and none of us want that to happen.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... n/LkGHz0VH
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

User avatar
Schlegel
Top
Posts: 1994
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:21 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Schlegel » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:25 am

If there was any evidence he hated blacks the prosecution would have used it.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

User avatar
Herv100
Sgt. Major
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 am

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Herv100 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 am

The FBI already determined there was no racial motive
Image

User avatar
powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 7928
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:46 pm
Location: TX

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by powerlifter54 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:46 am

Schlegel wrote:If there was any evidence he hated blacks the prosecution would have used it.
Dated black women, mentored black kids, voted for BHO, registered Democrat.

But half white and had a concealed carry permit=enemy of the state.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: 4th largest city in America

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by The Ginger Beard Man » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:59 am

This is a gun rights case because the left has the opportunity to make it a gun rights case.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5022
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 am

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Protobuilder » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:41 am

powerlifter54 wrote:
Schlegel wrote:If there was any evidence he hated blacks the prosecution would have used it.
Dated black women, mentored black kids, voted for BHO, registered Democrat.

But half white and had a concealed carry permit=enemy of the state.
Jaws 4. Blues Brothers 2000. Friday the 13th Part 72.

Sequels frequently suck and have no purpose but as long as people will tune it, they will be served up.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

User avatar
buckethead
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6631
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: The Rockies

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by buckethead » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Z's Brother wrote:...he’s gonna be looking around his shoulder for the rest of his life. There are people that would want to take the law into their own hands as they perceive it, or you know, be vigilantes in some sense...and they will always present a threat to George and to his family.
Classic

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: Reuters profile on Zimmerman and Sanford

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:35 pm

BucketHead wrote:
Z's Brother wrote:...he’s gonna be looking around his shoulder for the rest of his life. There are people that would want to take the law into their own hands as they perceive it, or you know, be vigilantes in some sense...and they will always present a threat to George and to his family.
Classic
=D>

Post Reply