Fine, upstanding youth of today...

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Testiclaw

Fine, upstanding youth of today...

Post by Testiclaw »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l93wAqnPQwk[/youtube]

Makes me sick.
My cousin is a redheaded german-mexican, we call him a beanerschnitzel

j-cubed
Gunny

Re: Fine, upstanding youth of today...

Post by j-cubed »

I'm guessing the bus needs a monitor for a reason, and this is one of many problems in that district. You gotta have a thick skin to volunteer to do crap like that.

knuckles
Gunny

Post by knuckles »

Is it wrong to want to hurt them?..

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

Obama signed the Dream Act. Why do they need to bother an old white lady?
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ripe Turd »

knuckles wrote:Is it wrong to want to hurt them?..
It'd be better if you hurt their parents. But then, their parents are partially who they are because no one hurt the grand-parents. So...
Hanglow Joe wrote: Why do you need a program? Showing up a 1/2 hour a day and doing what you're doing is great. Try it for 4-6 weeks, you're not going to get dick cancer by not following a program.

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

I have no problem at all kicking assholes like that in the face. And if their parents complained I'd do the same to them. Back in my day people laid down the law and if you didn't like it you fought back or shut the hell up. Now everyone is so worried about lawsuits and other kike bullshit that they let shit like in this video go on unfettered. Disgraceful. Chuck Norris would've made the collective dental insurance rate of that bus skyrocket. Unfortunately, Chuck Norris' America is a thing of the past.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I didn't watch the video but I made plenty of teachers and supervisors cry as a child, it's the circle of life.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

WTF is she monitoring? She has no authority & can't do shit.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

johno wrote:WTF is she monitoring? She has no authority & can't do shit.
It's called being a human shield so that the driver is free to drive the bus without distractions. Imagine you're having an affair with Mike Tyson's girl. Naturally, you'd hang a punching bag in the bedroom so that if Mike busts in on you he'll start pounding on the bag out of instinct, giving you crucial seconds to escape. Same concept here. The old lady is there to take shit from the kids so the bus driver isn't pelted with spitballs and 9-volt batteries.

Spider Monkey

Post by Spider Monkey »

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/disturb ... s-monitor/
If one of my kids acted like this, they would not see the light of day until I had home-schooled them to a PHD. Who the fuck is raising these animals? This suburb of Rochester, NY is not inner city ghetto.

This happened around these parts, so there's lots of news
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/art ... _multiline

I hope these little fuckers get a good beating at home and never ride the bus again. Loser parents can worry about the transportation.
Bread and circuses.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

why do i get the feeling most of those schmucks are regulars on IGx? if that lady were black i'd be sure of it.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Thud wrote:why do i get the feeling most of those schmucks are regulars on IGx? if that lady were black i'd be sure of it.
No, if that were a nigger then Al Sharpton would be calling for justice on his show, the New Black Panther Party would have issued bounties, and President Obama would be saying that if his mother wasn't dead as fuck she'd look just like the bus monitor.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Screaming Flying Monkey wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/disturb ... s-monitor/
If one of my kids acted like this, they would not see the light of day until I had home-schooled them to a PHD. Who the fuck is raising these animals? This suburb of Rochester, NY is not inner city ghetto.
This is serious enough that, even if parents don't do anything, you know that the school will have to respond.
Greece Central School District has asked YouTube to take down the video.

Spokeswoman Laurel Heiden said their bullying response and prevention team was activated and all students involved will face disciplinary action.
“Greece Police say they are concerned for safety of students involved and may put officers outside their homes,” Walsh also wrote on the social media platform.
Perhaps not.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Thud wrote:why do i get the feeling most of those schmucks are regulars on IGx? if that lady were black i'd be sure of it.
Don't you have a de@d go@t to f@nt@size about?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Beer Jew
Sgt. Major

Post by Beer Jew »

Was that Seahill in the sunglasses?

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

Beer Jew wrote:Was that Seahill in the sunglasses?
=D>

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

Actually, she got $45,000 (maybe more, donations are pouring in) for a "vacation." And me, I'm just as old and nearly as fat. You may donate to my cause. PM me with your PayPal details. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

seeahill wrote:
Actually, she got $45,000 (maybe more, donations are pouring in) for a "vacation." And me, I'm just as old and nearly as fat. You may donate to my cause. PM me with your PayPal details. Thank you. Thank you very much.
I heard this AM her fund has grown to 150K and still going. I'm 10 years older than you and her too. I'm not fat but I have wrinkles around my knees and elbows.
And for the vicious, bullying, harassment and brutality I've suffered here on IGx because of my age, I deserve compensation way more than seeahill. PM me for details on where to send the cash.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Maybe some children should be Left Behind.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Screaming Flying Monkey wrote: Who the fuck is raising these animals? This suburb of Rochester, NY is not inner city ghetto.
??

You think its only the inner city poor that act like fucking dickheads? The self-absorbed, entitled kids of the upper and upper middle classes can be just as vicious, rotten and remorseless as any hoodrat.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

johno wrote:Maybe some children should be Left Behind.
The problem and solution is simple...if we had pulled this at my school we'd have MAYBE been given the choice of three licks with the paddle, or three days off (which means my parents find out, and my dad beats my ass with a belt and my mom grounds me for a month).

Simple problems require simple solutions, but we've trained ourselves to believe that everyone is special and fragile and needs to be left alone to their own randomly aquired cultural devices and everything will wash out in the new era of total self-absorption, absentee parenting, and zero accountability.

Discipline and suffering are what keeps us out of the wilderness, and our society has lost its taste for both. All we want are welfare checks and 5,000 friends on Facebook.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Andy78 wrote:
seeahill wrote:
I heard this AM her fund has grown to 150K and still going. I'm 10 years older than you and her too. I'm not fat but I have wrinkles around my knees and elbows.
And for the vicious, bullying, harassment and brutality I've suffered here on IGx because of my age, I deserve compensation way more than seeahill. PM me for details on where to send the cash.
Will you accept American Express?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Turdacious wrote:
Andy78 wrote:
seeahill wrote:
No! Just put cash in a shoe box and send it UPS, like they do money transfers from Nigeria.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Latest number I've heard is $360,000+! Shit I'll take one of those monitor jobs and cry when they insult me an shit. That's some good money right there!.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Andy78 wrote:
Turdacious wrote:
Andy78 wrote:
seeahill wrote:
No! Just put cash in a shoe box and send it UPS, like they do money transfers from Nigeria.
Do you take drachmas?