Rhonda Roussey on TUFF?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Rhonda Roussey on TUFF?

Post by DARTH »

Am I the only martial artist here who hates that show? :-k

When I used to watch it I felt like I did at 15 watching Headbanger's Ball on MTV.

Then I would sit through 2 hours of posers and butt rock bands to see 1 to 3 videos by bands that should be on something called Headbanger's Ball. :axe:

I'd watch TUFF to see some training, maybe learn a drill or more, get some inspirations, see some fighting?

What I'd get is The Real World- Assholes in Vegas! :partyman:

I think that show is more bad than good for the martial arts and MMA. :toimonster:

I know commercially it has brought droves of douchbags to now watch the sport, but Michael Jackson sold a lot of albums, still he was a Chester, who sang like a little kid and his music had to musical artistickness as McDonald's is to cuisine. :vom:

I can watch her hot little grudge fuck body in slow mo all day on Youtube and I like watching her fight, and not because she's a girl but a damn good Judoka who is all about ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK! :axe:

( I have my son watch clips of her in Judo and MMA as an example to him, both as her as a fighter and so he does not underestimate or devalue women in the martial arts.)

I still want to tounge punch her pussy though! :heart: :prayer:

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Kraj 2.0
Gunny

Re: Rhonda Roussey on TUFF?

Post by Kraj 2.0 »

What the hell is TUFF? It's The Ultimate Fighter. TUF.

I watch it. I couldn't care less about the training. I watch for the drama and the fights.

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

You have it right.

I can't stand the drama, I used to watch it for the fights and the training but I'm a martial artist so I actually like seeing training footage.

I got sick of "The Real World" in 92 so I hate seeing that model reproduced among men who are suppossed to be fighters but act like cunts and bitches.

This can only be worse with chicks on the show.

bigpeach
Buttnugget McTwistynutz

Post by bigpeach »

DARTH wrote:Am I the only martial artist here who hates that show? :-k

When I used to watch it I felt like I did at 15 watching Headbanger's Ball on MTV.

Then I would sit through 2 hours of posers and butt rock bands to see 1 to 3 videos by bands that should be on something called Headbanger's Ball. :axe:

I'd watch TUFF to see some training, maybe learn a drill or more, get some inspirations, see some fighting?

I think that show is more bad than good for the martial arts and MMA. :toimonster:

I know commercially it has brought droves of douchbags to now watch the sport, but Michael Jackson sold a lot of albums, still he was a Chester, who sang like a little kid and his music had to musical artistickness as McDonald's is to cuisine. :vom:

I can watch her hot little grudge fuck body in slow mo all day on Youtube and I like watching her fight, and not because she's a girl but a damn good Judoka who is all about ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK! :axe:

( I have my son watch clips of her in Judo and MMA as an example to him, both as her as a fighter and so he does not underestimate or devalue women in the martial arts.)

You waited up for Winger?

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Tongue punch her pussy?

Only if she plays the rusty trombone for me.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

I dvr the show. Fast forward through all the house shit and watch all the training, coaching, and fights. Makes it a lot better show.
Southern Hospitality Is Aggressive Hospitality

Topic author
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

bigpeach wrote:

=D> =D> =D> =D> Oh yeah! You got me man! Me and Stewart!

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Post by Gin Master »

I can't get through an episode. As my friend says, "It's a bunch of angry underwear models trying to recreate MTVs The Real World."

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

DARTH wrote:
bigpeach wrote:

=D> =D> =D> =D> Oh yeah! You got me man! Me and Stewart!

I like you, Stewart. You're not like the other people here at the trailer park.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.