Margaret Thatcher dead

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Margaret Thatcher dead

Post by Andy83 »

I heard Margaret Thatcher died. Now that she's dead everybody has nothing but good, great and wonderful things to say about her. When she was alive, not nearly so much.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Margaret Thatcher dead

Post by Shapecharge »

Andy did you hit that at some time in the past?

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Shapecharge wrote:Andy did you hit that at some time in the past?
Was going to once. But when we got in her room, she let me know she had vaginal, anal and oral Herpes. So we just discussed limey politcals and called it a night.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

P.S. Shape. Don't tell anybody about that.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Damn, it's rare for someone to have all three of those issues at the same time. Maggie was a playa.

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Shapecharge wrote:Damn, it's rare for someone to have all three of those issues at the same time. Maggie was a playa.
She said never know what you'll get on the campaign trail. Just goes with the territory.

odin
Sgt. Major

Post by odin »

she ruined hard working communities & destroyed lives in the north east of england and south of wales. The testimonies about her seem to gloss over these very important and quite unforgiveable facts. She was a cunt.
Don't try too hard, don't not try too hard

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

odin wrote:she ruined hard working communities & destroyed lives in the north east of england and south of wales. The testimonies about her seem to gloss over these very important and quite unforgiveable facts. She was a cunt.
Translation: you got booted off the dole because of her policies
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I miss her already.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Bob Wildes

Post by Bob Wildes »

odin wrote:she ruined hard working communities & destroyed lives in the north east of england and south of wales. The testimonies about her seem to gloss over these very important and quite unforgiveable facts. She was a cunt.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain Odin, don't just complain.
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

Good riddance. I hope that she and RR share the hottest spot in hell.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Cleaner. You are a terrible person.

odin
Sgt. Major

Post by odin »

protobuilder wrote:

I was 10 when she left power, so nice try but not quite.... And no, my dad was a teacher who was not adversely affected by her policies. Well, Baker ruined secondary education but my pops never got made redundant.

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

odin wrote:
protobuilder wrote:

I was 10 when she left power, so nice try but not quite.... And no, my dad was a teacher who was not adversely affected by her policies. Well, Baker ruined secondary education but my pops never got made redundant.
You were only 10? Shit kid, you don't no nuthin!

odin
Sgt. Major

Post by odin »

I lived in the north east and my mum's family hail from south wales. So I know what I've seen. Ask Zak Zombie how much people mourn her passing where he lives...

Actually, she did encourage Nissan to sunderland so he may be in one enclave of moderate warmth.

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

odin wrote:I lived in the north east and my mum's family hail from south wales. So I know what I've seen. Ask Zak Zombie how much people mourn her passing where he lives...

Actually, she did encourage Nissan to sunderland so he may be in one enclave of moderate warmth.
She took power before you your pop' s excess cum dribbled on the sheets. You don't no nuthin. Shut up and study.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Hey Odin, if you don't mind it would actually be interesting for you to flesh out a little more what she did in these areas you were referring to.

milosz

Post by milosz »

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

Andy79 wrote:
odin wrote:
protobuilder wrote:

You were only 10? Shit kid, you don't no nuthin!
Things are different for 10-year-olds in England. Based on some documentaries I saw as a kid, most English kids have been employed for a few years at that age as either chimney sweeps or pickpockets.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

She's been smelling bad for a while now anyway.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

nafod wrote:She's been smelling bad for a while now anyway.
Depends on who you're listening to and reading.

KingSchmaltzBagelHour

Post by KingSchmaltzBagelHour »

vern

Post by vern »

I blame Meryl Streep.

“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Post by Batboy2/75 »

All the right pigs, perverts, and statists are squealing and making asses of themselves over the passing of Thatcher.

RIP Maggie.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

cleaner464 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxcP7TRY178[/youtube]
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule