Twitter Hate Map

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Twitter Hate Map

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

West Michigan? Lol! Hate is strong!

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Twitter Hate Map

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Nigger hate is strong east of the Mississippi. West, not so much. While their eyes are blind from lack of exposure to the beast, they should consider themselves lucky not to be neck deep in the coonworks.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

WTF, people hate cripples? Or is that cripples hating us regular folk?

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Yes but if these people were really racist then you would see a lot of red for "Gooks" and "Spics" and others, It's the "niggers" that get all the hate.

That's because niggers suck, they ruin everything around them and no one but other niggers and aspiring niggers like them.

And you know who really hates them? Besides Kaz of coarse, it's black people! Black people hate niggers more than any of them but too many of them are afraid to say that to the rest of us.

See Liberal logic looks at this and thinks "America is full of racist!

Aliens would look at this and say "They must have a lot of problems with these "Niggers" they are texting about.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

A recent study by two Swedish economists has shed light on the world's most and least racially tolerant countries, and the results might surprise you. While the United States is ranked among the most tolerant on the globe (some may find this predictable, others may not), Europe presents a greater range of tolerance levels, with several countries in the second and third least tolerant ranges.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/42729 ... -countries
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I seem to be accounting for the nigger hate in northern California.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Mississippi has an unexpected dearth of hostility for the children of mother Africa. Perhaps they're too dignified or savvy to use pejoratives on line. Or, maybe, they don't do a lot of internetten down thea.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Wait, some of you actually use Twitter?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

I have to, but I don't put racist shit on there.
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

baffled wrote:I have to, but I don't put racist shit on there.
"Nigger" is not racist unless you apply it to most black people but with what you do for a living, you don't need to eat shit from the brainwashed that can cost you money.

Fucking overswing.

Yes racism was wrong, Jim Crow was wrong, Segregation based on race was wrong.

The 80's was the best time of balance. You could use the word nigger and not eat shit and most white people knew you could differentiate between a black person and a nigger.

Did'nt we free them, give them equal rights? Why the fuck do we have to be careful?

How about a Thank you! Not like it was in our best interest. It was the moral thing to do but I wonder if in 64 if those people knew what they do now if we'd be so benevolent?

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Topic author
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

You can zoom in. Their stats are goofy and weighted for population. If you oom in on West Michigan, you can see specifically where the hate originates. Lol. Ferris Stte University for one

Second, the assumption that the word 'nigger' is always used in a racist context is wrong.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
A recent study by two Swedish economists has shed light on the world's most and least racially tolerant countries, and the results might surprise you. While the United States is ranked among the most tolerant on the globe (some may find this predictable, others may not), Europe presents a greater range of tolerance levels, with several countries in the second and third least tolerant ranges.
I wonder if the researchers considered asking more than a single question to determine racial attitudes because I am fairly certain that there is more than tolerance than being homogeneous or having other things that you hate people worse for.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Terry B. wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:
I wonder if the researchers considered asking more than a single question to determine racial attitudes because I am fairly certain that there is more than tolerance than being homogeneous or having other things that you hate people worse for.

They are Swedish. They like simple functional DIY furniture and easily digested statistics.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Terry B. wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:

They are Swedish. They like simple functional DIY furniture and easily digested statistics.
Unlikely, Terry. If they had real research skills and a solid grasp of scientific method they never would have gone into sociology in the first place.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Why didn't they provide mapping for "honkey" and "cracker"? Only white people can hate?

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

Kazuya Mishima wrote:Why didn't they provide mapping for "honkey" and "cracker"? Only white people can hate?
Shush now, that's not part of the narrative.
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

kreator

Re:

Post by kreator »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:You can zoom in. Their stats are goofy and weighted for population. If you oom in on West Michigan, you can see specifically where the hate originates. Lol. Ferris Stte University for one

Second, the assumption that the word '******' is always used in a racist context is wrong.
Determining the context of a word in a sentence programatically is one of the hardest things to do in the computer science world.

Gin Master
Sgt. Major

Re: Re:

Post by Gin Master »

kreator wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:You can zoom in. Their stats are goofy and weighted for population. If you oom in on West Michigan, you can see specifically where the hate originates. Lol. Ferris Stte University for one

Second, the assumption that the word '******' is always used in a racist context is wrong.
Determining the context of a word in a sentence programatically is one of the hardest things to do in the computer science world.
I thought so, too. But they accounted for that.
Because algorithmic sentiment analysis would automatically classify any tweet containing 'hate words' as "negative," this project relied upon the HSU students to read the entirety of tweet and classify it as positive, neutral or negative based on a predefined rubric. Only those tweets that were identified by human readers as negative were used in this analysis.

kreator

Re: Re:

Post by kreator »

Gin Master wrote:
kreator wrote:

I thought so, too. But they accounted for that.
Because algorithmic sentiment analysis would automatically classify any tweet containing 'hate words' as "negative," this project relied upon the HSU students to read the entirety of tweet and classify it as positive, neutral or negative based on a predefined rubric. Only those tweets that were identified by human readers as negative were used in this analysis.
Ah ok.

JamesonBushmill
Staff Sergeant

Post by JamesonBushmill »

map reminds me i need to tweet more about faggot ass gooks in wheelchairs.
Females who wear heels emulate the gait patterns of wounded and/or compromised prey and thus inspire males to heights of predatorial chasse-a-tude. - Robb Wolf