Torture at the mall

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Torture at the mall

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

As if the senseless massacre of innocents in Nairobi’s Westgate mall was not horrific enough, reports are surfacing that the Islamic terrorists who seized the mall last weekend tortured, beheaded, raped, and mutilated their victims before killing them. A police doctor who entered the mall after the attack said these reports “are not allegations. Those are f***ing truths.”

From here. More here.
“They removed balls, eyes, ears, nose,” he said. ”They get your hand and sharpen it like a pencil then they tell you to write your name with the blood. They drive knives inside a child’s body. Actually, if you look at all the bodies, unless those ones that were escaping, fingers are cut by pliers, the noses are ripped by pliers.”

Several reports have verified that such atrocities occurred.

The nightmare of the terrorist attack on the Westgate Mall in Nairobi began shortly after noon on Saturday, September 21, when the terrorists began indiscriminately shooting and throwing grenades. The siege ended after four days, with a death toll of 72 (likely to rise) and scores more wounded and missing.

USA Today reported that “hostages were left hanging and had their eyes gouged, others were dismembered. Others had their throats slashed or were castrated and had fingers amputated.”

The police in Nairobi have asked for patience as they continue to investigate the tragedy.
Aside from the utter soulless inhumanity found in some jihadis, is there any strategic reason for the torture? Just to amp up the terror to further their ends? Gin up hatred in the Christian community to advance some kind of Islamo Helter Skelter?

What is up with this knowledgeable liemen?
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Torture at the mall

Post by Pinky »

I'm starting to think these terrorists are bad people.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Seems more Lord of the Flies than strategic.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

African + Islamic Fundamentalist = Craziness even beyond nutbar arabs.

Bud Charniga's grape ape

Post by Bud Charniga's grape ape »

yeah, it's not just the shabaab. Boko Haram over in Nigeria is doing some truly heinous shit. Same with Ansar Dine in Mali.

I think the real answer though is just "man, Africa." It's not even just the Islamists. The LRA in Uganda; the festering messes in Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leon, etc... there's a real continental talent for finding new and exciting ways to make people hurt.

Freki
Sgt. Major

Post by Freki »

Bud Charniga's gaping asshole wrote:yeah, it's not just the shabaab. Boko Haram over in Nigeria is doing some truly heinous shit. Same with Ansar Dine in Mali.

I think the real answer though is just "man, Africa." It's not even just the Islamists. The LRA in Uganda; the festering messes in Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leon, etc... there's a real continental talent for finding new and exciting ways to make people hurt.
As if on cue....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa- ... icRSS20-sa
"The reason that 'guru' is such a popular word is because 'charlatan' is so hard to spell."
@GSElevator: Can we please stop calling them hipsters and go back to calling them pussies?
Blood eagles solve everything.

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

Not to worry. Al Queda is on the run. Osama bin laden is dead.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Topic author
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Andy80 wrote:Not to worry. Al Queda is on the run. Osama bin laden is dead.
And we are in WMD negotiations with Syria and Iran in conjunction with our allies in Russia. I keep thinking that it can't get any better, yet it does.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Andy83
Sgt. Major

Post by Andy83 »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Andy80 wrote:Not to worry. Al Queda is on the run. Osama bin laden is dead.
And we are in WMD negotiations with Syria and Iran in conjunction with our allies in Russia. I keep thinking that it can't get any better, yet it does.
Good thing there were no WMDs in Iraq. And great move that Obama gave that unimportant country over to Iran to deal with.
Obama's narcissism and arrogance is only superseded by his naivete and stupidity.

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

Just start killing all those violent fuckers.
Shomer Shabbos.

Topic author
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

The Telegraph asks a question similar to mine.
Time and again, one reads about Islamist attacks that seem to defy not only the most basic of humanity’s moral strictures but also political and even guerrilla logic. Consider the hundreds of suicide attacks that have taken place in Iraq in recent years, a great number of them against ordinary Iraqis, often children. Western apologists for this wave of weird violence, which they call “resistance”, claim it is about fighting against the Western forces which were occupying Iraq in the wake of the 2003 invasion. If so, it’s the first “resistance” in history whose prime targets have been civilians rather than security forces, and which has failed to put forward any kind of political programme that its violence is allegedly designed to achieve. Even experts in counterinsurgency have found themselves perplexed by the numerous nameless suicide assaults on massive numbers of civilians in post-war Iraq, and the fact that these violent actors, unlike the vast majority of violent political actors in history, have “developed no alternative government or political wing and displayed no intention of amassing territory to govern”.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

And I am wrong because I'd like us to vaporise the lands these animals breed at?

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

We have to keep this in mind...one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Shomer Shabbos.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Then lets kill the man and his freedom fighter and set the definition as winners tend to do.

I know it's all POV but it's also going to end up us or them? and I always vote us, it's the honest vote and the one even the Libs will want if it all comes down on them.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Dan Martin

Post by Dan Martin »

I don't condone murder but I will kill for peace.
Shomer Shabbos.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Africa needs more after school programs
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Africa needs more after school programs
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

vern

Post by vern »

I thought this was going to be a thread about Muzak.
“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski