Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.
- Posts: 2241
- Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:08 am
- Location: Down in the cane brake, close by the mill
“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski
- Lifetime IGer
- Posts: 11420
- Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
- Location: Looking in your window
Mind if I borrow your fish?
Don’t believe everything you think.
- Posts: 1371
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm
- Location: Somebody's dog house somewhere.
"He took it out of your hands...."
Thank you, Captain Obvious. I apologize on behalf of white bearded men everywhere.
Tantum validus superstes
- Sergeant Commanding
- Posts: 9951
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:01 pm
Seals are bastards. That's why coastal fishermen here keep a claw hammer in their fishing kit.