I love New York

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Post Reply
The Ginger Beard Man
Sgt. Major
Posts: 4258
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:27 pm
Location: 4th largest city in America

I love New York

Post by The Ginger Beard Man » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 am

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/devil ... 201055794/
Because you can see shit like this here. Check out the video in the article.
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Disengage from the outcome and do work.
Jezzy Bell wrote:Use a fucking barbell, pansy.

User avatar
Kenny X
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2671
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Location: Down on the bayou.

Re: I love New York

Post by Kenny X » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:50 am

That's good grass-roots viral advertising!


I wonder if Lee Ving could find a place for that baby in one of my favorite FEAR songs--



New York's alright if you like tuberculosis,
New York's alright if you like demonic babies,
New York's alright if you like saxophones...


???
WildGorillaMan wrote:$4000 bicycle. $300 shoes. $400 spandex.

35% bodyfat.

User avatar
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 8427
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:42 pm

Re: I love New York

Post by DARTH » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:54 am

New York’s alight if you like homosexuals!




"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: I love New York

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:05 am

Homosexuals are awesome. One of my best training partners is a big ole gay homo.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

User avatar
DARTH
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 8427
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:42 pm

Re: I love New York

Post by DARTH » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:41 am

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Homosexuals are awesome. One of my best training partners is a big ole gay homo.
It's a line from the song Doc put up. A few homos I like a lot too, even have an uncle that is.

Only flamers, real hardcore flamers or ultra effeminate ones bother me and not to some stupid "Let's beat on the fags way." just annoyance.

And Lesbians can be pretty cool too.




"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 19089
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:39 pm

Re: I love New York

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:37 am

Ahhhhh...my miostake...missed the reference.


Seriously though. this guy is so fucking stereotypically gay depraved and honest about it, just pure fucking joy. Not much can shock me but this guy has made me squeamish with some of his stories. Gotta give props top setting a high bar for living life with no apologies.

Lesbians are all fine and all but your typical "feminists" is just tedious as shit and those groups hjave a lot of overlap. You know how lesbo couples always have the cheerful one and then the kinda super bitch crabby one..I always seem to get along great with the crabby one...they are basically dudes at heart.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

User avatar
tough old man
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 7535
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:43 pm
Location: Hell

Re: I love New York

Post by tough old man » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:01 pm

I miss Fear....
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury


"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

User avatar
Kenny X
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2671
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm
Location: Down on the bayou.

Re: I love New York

Post by Kenny X » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Blaidd Drwg wrote:Ahhhhh...my miostake...missed the reference.


Seriously though. this guy is so fucking stereotypically gay depraved and honest about it, just pure fucking joy. Not much can shock me but this guy has made me squeamish with some of his stories. Gotta give props top setting a high bar for living life with no apologies.

Lesbians are all fine and all but your typical "feminists" is just tedious as shit and those groups hjave a lot of overlap. You know how lesbo couples always have the cheerful one and then the kinda super bitch crabby one..I always seem to get along great with the crabby one...they are basically dudes at heart.
If I were a lesbian, I'd be a hot, red-headed lipstick lesbian and all your crabby, butch lesbian friends would be begging you to fix them up with me.
WildGorillaMan wrote:$4000 bicycle. $300 shoes. $400 spandex.

35% bodyfat.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5025
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 am

Re: I love New York

Post by Protobuilder » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:40 am

Dr. Agkistrodon wrote:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:Ahhhhh...my miostake...missed the reference.


Seriously though. this guy is so fucking stereotypically gay depraved and honest about it, just pure fucking joy. Not much can shock me but this guy has made me squeamish with some of his stories. Gotta give props top setting a high bar for living life with no apologies.

Lesbians are all fine and all but your typical "feminists" is just tedious as shit and those groups hjave a lot of overlap. You know how lesbo couples always have the cheerful one and then the kinda super bitch crabby one..I always seem to get along great with the crabby one...they are basically dudes at heart.
If I were a lesbian, I'd be a hot, red-headed lipstick lesbian and all your crabby, butch lesbian friends would be begging you to fix them up with me.
Please describe what you would wear on a night out on the town...if you were a lesbian.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

User avatar
dingleberry
Manpussy Apprentice
Posts: 1219
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:58 am
Location: Directly above the center of the earth

Re: I love New York

Post by dingleberry » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:29 am

If I were a hot lesbian or just a hot chick in general I would rape myself in the shower daily.
nafod wrote:I do find I am spending more and more time in the bathroom in the morning, just staring at myself and wondering if I am pretty.

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5025
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:51 am

Re: I love New York

Post by Protobuilder » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:42 am

dingleberry wrote:If I were a hot lesbian or just a hot chick in general I would rape myself in the shower daily.
Do homosexuals ever turn themselves on?

:pondering
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Post Reply