Obama Comparison Poll

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

As President, Obama Is Most Like

Richard Nixon
23%
Jimmy Carter
31%
Charlie Brown
38%
One of the really good ones
8%

Total votes: 13

Topic author
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Obama Comparison Poll

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Tough choice for me.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Obama Comparison Poll

Post by DARTH »

I had to pick Charlie, but it's still an insult to Chuck.

He's like Nixon in so far as he is a fucking political bully and uses the government to fuck with people, he's corrupt and a fucking lier. But Nixon also did a lot of good as POTUS, where as the only good thing Obo has done was pin some MOH's on guys who were fucked out of it. (But you damn well know he did that out of self serving, race reasons.)

He's like Carter in what he espouses, but Jimmy was still 10 times the man he is and still put America first for the most part.

I hope he ends up like JFK, Abe Lincoln and McKinley, all better men than he.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Topic author
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

DARTH wrote:I had to pick Charlie, but it's still an insult to Chuck.

He's like Nixon in so far as he is a fucking political bully and uses the government to fuck with people, he's corrupt and a fucking lier. But Nixon also did a lot of good as POTUS, where as the only good thing Obo has done was pin some MOH's on guys who were fucked out of it. (But you damn well know he did that out of self serving, race reasons.)

He's like Carter in what he espouses, but Jimmy was still 10 times the man he is and still put America first for the most part.

I hope he ends up like JFK, Abe Lincoln and McKinley, all better men than he.
See, it's a tough decision...

Though I despise him, I don't wish evil on him. Nor do I want to celebrate the inevitable Barack Obama Day for the rest of my life.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Garm
Sgt. Major

Post by Garm »

He's a pandering tool + monkey on a stick reading whatever is put in front of him like it was his idea. Just like every predecessor since Reagan went senile after he got shot.

None of the choices are good. Nixon and Carter were both at least partially their own men (why they crashed and burned). Clinton and baby Bush were both identical to Jemimah, with Howdy Doody being a reasonable facsimile.
My SIG can beat up your SIG.