karma, (example 4,372,425,349, approximately)

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Re: karma, (example 4,372,425,349, approximately)

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

bennyonesix wrote:A few middle class or higher white women will be hurt or raped or killed and then we'll see what happens.

I think that is literally what it will take for action to be taken.
IYO, what's your best guess on that action that will be taken? The elephant in the room is that by absence of 'normal policing', we're seeing what good policing is and it is what it was up until recently. Yes, SQF and a shit ton of other problems in policing exist (to include some shitbag cops), but it i becoming pretty clear that this direction is a very wrong turn. My honest guess is it will take years to quash this.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

dead man walking wrote:
The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:
dead man walking wrote:
johno wrote:
the solution has to be better policing, not a diminished police presence.
Without some concrete solutions, just a pious platitude. ^
Yeah, that struck me too, but given how much the gray lady was being lauded in the thread, I withheld my snark.
the point was the reporting--the astonishing rise in murders--not the platitudinous recommendation.
I don't have anything against NYT, actually, but c'mon, man....there was nothing special about the reporting of the story.
that's true, but the times reported it. who else did? insofar as i know, the times found the story--even if it was right there in the open--to report.
Google "Baltimore Murders" page one has articles from Memorial Day weekend.

Topic author
dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

you are correct. the times is a mere follower. what do i know?

still, the development is noteworthy and troubling.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major

Post by bennyonesix »

bennyonesix wrote:A few middle class or higher white women will be hurt or raped or killed and then we'll see what happens.

I think that is literally what it will take for action to be taken.
IYO, what's your best guess on that action that will be taken? The elephant in the room is that by absence of 'normal policing', we're seeing what good policing is and it is what it was up until recently. Yes, SQF and a shit ton of other problems in policing exist (to include some shitbag cops), but it i becoming pretty clear that this direction is a very wrong turn. My honest guess is it will take years to quash this.
Blacks rarely riot and run rampant in white neighborhoods. I think that will change. I think it already has... The pool party fiasco was an instance of that. An early 20's aspiring black female party promoter was the cause of the whole thing. She decided to throw a black ghetto ass pool party in a mostly white neighborhood to promote her upcoming party promotions.

That was why the police rolled in and acted the way they did: they had square married white mothers calling them scared and pissed.

Married white women run shit outside the big cities when it gets right down to it. If they want this nonsense to stop, it will stop quick. All it takes is them to tell their husbands they are scared for their kids and the shit will stop. For some reason the brakes are still on...

The big cities are fucked until the really rich liberals decide enough is enough. That is who backed "Giuliani Time".

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

bennyonesix wrote: The big cities are fucked until the really rich liberals decide enough is enough. That is who backed "Giuliani Time".
Pretty much nuts on right there. I quipped that NFW were there many voting NY'ers for the DeBlasio disaster who were around for the Dinkins days and as it turns out, less than 50% of the voters in NYC were residents when the Dink was in town. Tennis, anyone?

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

The NY Post, while gritty, sarcastic, and trashy, resonates with the people of NYC who work the streets (i.e. civil servants of all flavors who don't work in offices, construction, union left or NYC style right, through the decades because they tend to accurately portray what's happening on the streets. They're on top of the NYC crime rise, too. http://nypost.com/2015/06/15/murders-an ... past-week/

Topic author
dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

Post by dead man walking »

The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:The NY Post, while gritty, sarcastic, and trashy
headless body found in topless bar--the guy who wrote that just died. he deserved an r.i.p. here for that headline alone
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

dead man walking wrote:
The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:The NY Post, while gritty, sarcastic, and trashy
headless body found in topless bar--the guy who wrote that just died. he deserved an r.i.p. here for that headline alone
Brady by the Balls is pretty good.

So are all the Weiner references.

Have fun....

https://www.google.com/search?q=top+ny+ ... 66&bih=643

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

bennyonesix wrote:Married white women run shit outside the big cities when it gets right down to it. If they want this nonsense to stop, it will stop quick. All it takes is them to tell their husbands they are scared for their kids and the shit will stop.
This fundamental understanding can explain 80% of all local politics.

Do what you want...but if you piss off the puffy-vest-lululemon-powderedcoochie-yummy-mommy crowd?

You head is going on a fucking pike.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill