The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 am

Propoganda works.

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Image

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:14 am

This is why this is happening. I wouldn't vote for the guy, but this is why we are here.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy ... y-resigned

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:17 am

And just lol at you people who think you can say random sex and sodomy and cutting your dick off and every perversion under the sun is celebrated BUT NOT PEDO STUFF!!!!

You can't hold that line idiots.

People like me have been screaming this for decades.

Welcome to the future you chose

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11383
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by nafod » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:40 am

bennyonesix wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:14 am
This is why this is happening. I wouldn't vote for the guy, but this is why we are here.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy ... y-resigned
I agree, Bennie. The slippery slope of eroding standards, leading us to GropeTown.
Don’t believe everything you think.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by dead man walking » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:37 pm

feminists made a devil's bargain with clinton, same as evangelicals have with trump.

marjorie williams (wa po and vanity fair) skewered feminist leaders 20 years ago about their behavior.

https://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/199 ... iams199805

(the article was written in 1998. the date on this internet version must be when it was posted)
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11383
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by nafod » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:50 pm

dead man walking wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:37 pm
feminists made a devil's bargain with clinton, same as evangelicals have with trump.
YUP
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:51 pm

nafod wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:40 am
bennyonesix wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:14 am
This is why this is happening. I wouldn't vote for the guy, but this is why we are here.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy ... y-resigned
I agree, Bennie. The slippery slope of eroding standards, leading us to GropeTown.
I supported impeachment at the time and thought he should have resigned. The reality here is a little awkward though and the Vox article is treating the presidency like it's being a manager at Chili's. There is no such thing as a president having an affair where there isn't a huge power difference. He's the president. Logistics are also pretty tough if you're assuming it's otherwise OK for POTUS to hook up. If it is, he's going to be hooking up with subordinates or hookers.

Clinton's immediate predecessor also had his affair in plain sight when he brought his girlfriend along to the White House. People knew this, but it wasn't really discussed. It's a little unfair for Clinton being the first president where private affairs because fair game in the press.

The GOP leaders pushing for impeachment knew about Bush, and almost to a man also had their own indiscretions, some of them going on at the exact same time.

All in all, there's a pretty big difference between a guy getting caught in an affair and lying about it, and child molestation or other illegal activity. This can't only be something you hold Democrats accountable for.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:22 am

You just can't see it can you? These aren't discrete things. The Democratic party has been pushing the boundaries of sexual morality for decades. We have trannys and open sodomites now ffs in government and the upper echelons of the military.

You can't draw the line at children. You just can't.

Who is to say a kid can decide to have his dick cut off but not decide to have sex?

There are actual people with actual studies of greater scientific rigor than the tranny ones arguing these child-adult relationships aren't pathological.

You people have no intellectual defense against these arguments anymore.

Sure, the republicans are horrible. But they weren't the ones pushing the libertinism.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11383
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by nafod » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:54 am

You people have no intellectual defense against these arguments anymore.
I have no idea what your argument is.
Don’t believe everything you think.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by dead man walking » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm

let me try.

by accepting homosexuality as normal, transexuality as normal, we have moved along the spectrum of acceptable sexual practices to the point where there is no stopping the acceptance of pedophilia as normal. we're slipping down the slippery slope.

he notes that adolescent transexual operations are troublesome. how does a child of, say, 12 decide he is a she and can go through the physical transformation that includes significant medical procedures. obviously parental consent is required. i believe bennie is suggesting that if parents can consent to a dickectomy for a child, what's to prevent parents from consenting to a chlld of that age having sexual relations with an adult? basically, if you can cut a dick off a child of 12, you can put a dick in a child of 12.

of course, i'm interpreting bennie and could have it all wrong.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:30 pm

dead man walking wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm
let me try.

by accepting homosexuality as normal, transexuality as normal, we have moved along the spectrum of acceptable sexual practices to the point where there is no stopping the acceptance of pedophilia as normal. we're slipping down the slippery slope.

he notes that adolescent transexual operations are troublesome. how does a child of, say, 12 decide he is a she and can go through the physical transformation that includes significant medical procedures. obviously parental consent is required. i believe bennie is suggesting that if parents can consent to a dickectomy for a child, what's to prevent parents from consenting to a chlld of that age having sexual relations with an adult? basically, if you can cut a dick off a child of 12, you can put a dick in a child of 12.

of course, i'm interpreting bennie and could have it all wrong.
Trans teens can't get reassignment surgery before 18, regardless of parental consent. Bernie is making things up to lend weight to a very silly argument.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by dead man walking » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:30 pm
Bernie is making things up to lend weight to a very silly argument.
would bennie do that?
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20487
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Turdacious » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Somebody put out the squid signal.
Image
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 am

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:30 pm
dead man walking wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm
let me try.

by accepting homosexuality as normal, transexuality as normal, we have moved along the spectrum of acceptable sexual practices to the point where there is no stopping the acceptance of pedophilia as normal. we're slipping down the slippery slope.

he notes that adolescent transexual operations are troublesome. how does a child of, say, 12 decide he is a she and can go through the physical transformation that includes significant medical procedures. obviously parental consent is required. i believe bennie is suggesting that if parents can consent to a dickectomy for a child, what's to prevent parents from consenting to a chlld of that age having sexual relations with an adult? basically, if you can cut a dick off a child of 12, you can put a dick in a child of 12.

of course, i'm interpreting bennie and could have it all wrong.
Trans teens can't get reassignment surgery before 18, regardless of parental consent. Bernie is making things up to lend weight to a very silly argument.
They can get irreversible hormone protocols at any age. Same same. And if you think there aren't medical doctors and psychs arguing for under 18 reassignment surgery you are a fool.

But of course, you don't address my argument. You won't because you are a coward and know i am right. Why not just embrace it now a few years early? Why wait until Facebook pressures you into sacrificing your kids?

If in 2008, less than 10 yrs ago, would you have believed me if I described today's culture?

It has been the paradigmatic slippery slope.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:07 am

Turdacious wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:02 pm
Somebody put out the squid signal.
Image
Fuck you. You dumb cunt. I detest you most of all.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 am

dead man walking wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm
let me try.

by accepting homosexuality as normal, transexuality as normal, we have moved along the spectrum of acceptable sexual practices to the point where there is no stopping the acceptance of pedophilia as normal. we're slipping down the slippery slope.

he notes that adolescent transexual operations are troublesome. how does a child of, say, 12 decide he is a she and can go through the physical transformation that includes significant medical procedures. obviously parental consent is required. i believe bennie is suggesting that if parents can consent to a dickectomy for a child, what's to prevent parents from consenting to a chlld of that age having sexual relations with an adult? basically, if you can cut a dick off a child of 12, you can put a dick in a child of 12.

of course, i'm interpreting bennie and could have it all wrong.
Almost. What I am saying is: the very arguments you people accepted as to homosexuality and trannys is the very same argument you will face with pedophilia. You will have legions of MDs and Psychs and researchers pushing studies that indicate children can consent to sex and that the relationships are healthy.

Moreover, you will have pedos arguing that this is how they were born and they only mean the children well.

What is you people's response?

What intellectual arguments will you deploy?

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:14 am

nafod wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:54 am
You people have no intellectual defense against these arguments anymore.
I have no idea what your argument is.
Ah the pleasures of discussion with people who have IQs six points above body temp.

Bayesian priors lolo

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:42 am

***
Last edited by Grandpa's Spells on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 am

bennyonesix wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:30 pm
dead man walking wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm
let me try.

by accepting homosexuality as normal, transexuality as normal, we have moved along the spectrum of acceptable sexual practices to the point where there is no stopping the acceptance of pedophilia as normal. we're slipping down the slippery slope.

he notes that adolescent transexual operations are troublesome. how does a child of, say, 12 decide he is a she and can go through the physical transformation that includes significant medical procedures. obviously parental consent is required. i believe bennie is suggesting that if parents can consent to a dickectomy for a child, what's to prevent parents from consenting to a chlld of that age having sexual relations with an adult? basically, if you can cut a dick off a child of 12, you can put a dick in a child of 12.

of course, i'm interpreting bennie and could have it all wrong.
Trans teens can't get reassignment surgery before 18, regardless of parental consent. Bernie is making things up to lend weight to a very silly argument.
They can get irreversible hormone protocols at any age. Same same.
Easily verifiable lie. Why lie if the facts are on your side?
And if you think there aren't medical doctors and psychs arguing for under 18 reassignment surgery you are a fool.
But of course, you don't address my argument. You won't because you are a coward and know i am right. Why not just embrace it now a few years early? Why wait until Facebook pressures you into sacrificing your kids?
I don’t even know what you’re talking about here. I know people with facts don’t need to make shit up

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:15 am

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:46 am
bennyonesix wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:30 pm
dead man walking wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:27 pm
let me try.

by accepting homosexuality as normal, transexuality as normal, we have moved along the spectrum of acceptable sexual practices to the point where there is no stopping the acceptance of pedophilia as normal. we're slipping down the slippery slope.

he notes that adolescent transexual operations are troublesome. how does a child of, say, 12 decide he is a she and can go through the physical transformation that includes significant medical procedures. obviously parental consent is required. i believe bennie is suggesting that if parents can consent to a dickectomy for a child, what's to prevent parents from consenting to a chlld of that age having sexual relations with an adult? basically, if you can cut a dick off a child of 12, you can put a dick in a child of 12.

of course, i'm interpreting bennie and could have it all wrong.
Trans teens can't get reassignment surgery before 18, regardless of parental consent. Bernie is making things up to lend weight to a very silly argument.
They can get irreversible hormone protocols at any age. Same same.
Easily verifiable lie. Why lie if the facts are on your side?
And if you think there aren't medical doctors and psychs arguing for under 18 reassignment surgery you are a fool.
But of course, you don't address my argument. You won't because you are a coward and know i am right. Why not just embrace it now a few years early? Why wait until Facebook pressures you into sacrificing your kids?
I don’t even know what you’re talking about here. I know people with facts don’t need to make shit up
Hahah tell me about the hormone protocols and reversibility and consent then?

Addess the argument you weak bitch.

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 am

Hormone blockers are reversible, which wouldn’t start until the onset of puberty anyway. “Irreversible hormone treatments at any age” is ridiculous.

What is the argument you are trying to make that you want addressed? I honestly don’t know once we establish that kids aren’t having anything irreversible done and surgeries don’t happen before legal adulthood. The fuck are you talking about.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:27 am

They aren't reversible. The kids are left with non functioning pre pubscent dicks. They have to freeze their sperm beforehand.

What do you think happens to the penis during such a "puberty"? Nothing.

What do you think happens post puberty when they "reverse" it? Nothing.

It is a pre pubescent penis forever. Non functioning too.
Last edited by bennyonesix on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

bennyonesix
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2710
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 am

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by bennyonesix » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:29 am

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 am
Hormone blockers are reversible, which wouldn’t start until the onset of puberty anyway. “Irreversible hormone treatments at any age” is ridiculous.

What is the argument you are trying to make that you want addressed? I honestly don’t know once we establish that kids aren’t having anything irreversible done and surgeries don’t happen before legal adulthood. The fuck are you talking about.
You are proving my point you evil bastard. We are now talking about this as if it is rational. How are you going to stop the pedos and their MDs and Psychs and studies?

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: The VA lawmaker who wrote the trans bathroom bill

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:51 am

bennyonesix wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:27 am
They aren't reversible. The kids are left with non functioning pre pubscent dicks. They have to freeze their sperm beforehand.

What do you think happens to the penis during such a "puberty"? Nothing.

What do you think happens post puberty when they "reverse" it? Nothing.

It is a pre pubescent penis forever. Non functioning too.
This is false. You can keep making shit up, but this is too tiresome to continue rebutting.

Post Reply