The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by nafod » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:08 pm
Gloria Allred just stepped on nafod's dick.
Show me on the doll where Roy Moore touched you
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Poor Gloria Allred-- her daughter was exposed as working for and providing cover for Harvey Weinstein, now Gloria's essentially doing the same for Roy Moore.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by dead man walking » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 am

the signature is still roy moore's and he's still a pedo, but do your shuck and jive and pretend you've made an actual point
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:33 am

Balance must pertain!
Image
Image
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5120
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Gene » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:28 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:00 pm
Somebody's gotten spun up looking at commie funded Facebook memes.

Since when is wanting the 10 Commandments displayed not a reach to trying (and fortunately failing) to sleep with underage girls?
It seems like saying "wanting the 10 Commandments displayed" is the reach. He was removed from office because he said, "Fuck the law, Imma do what I want." Beyond that, he'd said being gay should be illegal, Muslims shouldn't serve in Congress, and women shouldn't vote. His turning out to be a perv is not a shocker.
He does seem hypocritical. Seem being the operative word.

A lot of Moore's supporters don't trust the Media, Troy. They believe that the Media are smearing him to keep a "God fearing man out of the Senate". In a perverse sort of way these accusations are making Moore seem like a victim of the 'swamp' and are energizing these people to get out and vote.
Last edited by Gene on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This space for let

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5120
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Gene » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:36 pm

nafod wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm
That just needs to be out there.

Meanwhile, Franken is being driven out, and Conyers is gone.
Hillary speaks out about the victims of sexual assault... Eighteen seconds long.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7543nJngk

Last fall Hillary Clinton ran for President. This is one of her husband's accusers.... she accused Bill Clinton of Rape and she accused Hillary of covering up his sexual predation. Ten minutes long and very graphic. She blamed herself because "good girls didn't let men alone with them in a motel room". She then accused Hillary of intimidating her into silence.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCrtSnm3bCs


I'm disturbed at the prospect of a Christian going to the Senate who might have violated the trust of children. May have done so.

I'm disturbed that quite a few people who supported Hillary blew off folks who made allegations of her covering up her husband's sexual assaults. Some of these folks are now condemning Roy Moore.

It's not hypocrisy, it's the selective application of Justice, which in the sense means that Justice isn't really there.
Last edited by Gene on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This space for let

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5120
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Gene » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:51 pm

nafod wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 pm
That just needs to be out there.

Meanwhile, Franken is being driven out, and Conyers is gone.
Franken deserved to go. He stalked a woman. Leean Tweeden.

Here is her story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8T87Ykpuss


Trent Franks just resigned. GOPer. Batshit crazy - offered his staff members money to be surrogate mothers.


Rep Blake Farenthold, Ruben Kihuen one a GOPer the other a Democrat. Both accused of harassment. Both are still in Congress and Kihuen announced that he will not resign. (see http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/06/politics/ ... index.html )

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 923484001/

CNN discussed with fifty informers about allegations of sexual harassment in Congress.
The female congresswoman who told CNN that she has been sexually harassed by her male colleagues numerous times said she believed there is little upside to speaking out.

"I need these guys' votes," she said. "In this body, you may be an enemy one day and a close ally the next when accomplishing something. ... So women will be very cautious about saying anything negative about any of their colleagues."

Is that depressing? "I think it's reality," she said.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/ ... index.html


Moore will be in good company if he is guilty. If he's innocent then this is just dirty politics as usual.

The race was close and Johnson was getting worried. Finally he told his campaign manager to start a massive rumor campaign about his opponent’s life-long habit of enjoying carnal knowledge of his own barnyard sows.

“Christ, we can’t get a way calling him a pig-fucker,” the campaign manager protested. “Nobody’s going to believe a thing like that.”

“I know,” Johnson replied. “But let’s make the sonofabitch deny it.”
https://masscommons.wordpress.com/2012/ ... m-deny-it/
Last edited by Gene on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This space for let

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5120
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Gene » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:57 pm

What I don't quite understand is why the GOP turned on Moore and then turned around to support him? Did they suspect that they were going to piss off their "base"?

Did they assume that by giving Moore support at the last minute that they'd get a little coverage if he lost?

Were they concerned that Moore might show up in the Senate and be their enemy? In my State Pat Toomey was elected with the help of the TEA Party. Today he's a moderate Republican. Moore will fall into line just like Pat.

If he really screwed those girls and has to go then Gov Ivey will appoint someone like him. She has already said that she's going to vote for Moore.
This space for let

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by nafod » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Gene wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:57 pm
What I don't quite understand is why the GOP turned on Moore and then turned around to support him? Did they suspect that they were going to piss off their "base"?

Did they assume that by giving Moore support at the last minute that they'd get a little coverage if he lost?

Were they concerned that Moore might show up in the Senate and be their enemy? In my State Pat Toomey was elected with the help of the TEA Party. Today he's a moderate Republican. Moore will fall into line just like Pat.

If he really screwed those girls and has to go then Gov Ivey will appoint someone like him. She has already said that she's going to vote for Moore.
I don't see Moore falling into any line like Toomey. He is going to be the gift that keeps on giving to a bunch of different people for different reasons.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:02 am

"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 am

Lol at nafod. He'd have the same vitriol against Moore if he'd been guilty of going 35 in a 25.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by nafod » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 am

Turdacious wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 am
Lol at nafod. He'd have the same vitriol against Moore if he'd been guilty of going 35 in a 25.
She was 14, not 25
Don’t believe everything you think.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5120
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Gene » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:35 pm

http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... 3&p=760304

Your training log misses you, Turd. While mine isn't too impressive I've managed to keep my diet between the white lines for a four years and some change.

There are tens of thousands of middle aged men who could do what I am doing and should do what I am doing. I have put it all there for the taking.

In sad contrast Turd, what have you done lately, besides take Jeeke's place here?
Last edited by Gene on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This space for let

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5120
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Gene » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 pm

nafod wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Gene wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:57 pm
What I don't quite understand is why the GOP turned on Moore and then turned around to support him? Did they suspect that they were going to piss off their "base"?

Did they assume that by giving Moore support at the last minute that they'd get a little coverage if he lost?

Were they concerned that Moore might show up in the Senate and be their enemy? In my State Pat Toomey was elected with the help of the TEA Party. Today he's a moderate Republican. Moore will fall into line just like Pat.

If he really screwed those girls and has to go then Gov Ivey will appoint someone like him. She has already said that she's going to vote for Moore.
I don't see Moore falling into any line like Toomey. He is going to be the gift that keeps on giving to a bunch of different people for different reasons.
I can see why you might think that - Moore definitely marches to a different drummer than most Senators. The Senate lives on deals and trades. Moore has to work with other Senators or he cannot deliver the goods for Alabama. If he doesn't deliver the goods he gets fired, right?
Last edited by Gene on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This space for let

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm

nafod wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:01 am
Turdacious wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:03 am
Lol at nafod. He'd have the same vitriol against Moore if he'd been guilty of going 35 in a 25.
She was 14, not 25
Nafod's transformation into Chelsea Handler is now complete.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by nafod » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 pm

Gene wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 pm
nafod wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Gene wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:57 pm
What I don't quite understand is why the GOP turned on Moore and then turned around to support him? Did they suspect that they were going to piss off their "base"?

Did they assume that by giving Moore support at the last minute that they'd get a little coverage if he lost?

Were they concerned that Moore might show up in the Senate and be their enemy? In my State Pat Toomey was elected with the help of the TEA Party. Today he's a moderate Republican. Moore will fall into line just like Pat.

If he really screwed those girls and has to go then Gov Ivey will appoint someone like him. She has already said that she's going to vote for Moore.
I don't see Moore falling into any line like Toomey. He is going to be the gift that keeps on giving to a bunch of different people for different reasons.
I can see why you might think that - Moore definitely marches to a different drummer than most Senators. The Senate lives on deals and trades. Moore has to work with other Senators or he cannot deliver the goods for Alabama. If he doesn't deliver the goods he gets fired, right?
Yup, but it takes 6 years.

It'll be interesting, for sure.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:33 pm

That seat is up in 2020. And he will have to kiss McConnell's ring before he can deliver any pork.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by dead man walking » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm
Nafod's transformation into Chelsea Handler is now complete.
chelsea's ok. it could worse. he could become turd.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 pm

dead man walking wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:45 pm
Turdacious wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 pm
Nafod's transformation into Chelsea Handler is now complete.
chelsea's ok. it could worse. he could become turd.
I'm picturing you as more like Lena Dunham. Now I need to go bleach my eyes.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by dead man walking » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:35 pm

if i had feelings, you might have hurt them.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:23 am

Is anyone here shocked that @ is defending a sexual deviant?
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by nafod » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:23 am
Is anyone here shocked that @ is defending a sexual deviant?
I don't think he is defending him
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:34 pm

The rootin' tootinest election in modern Senate history needs a theme song.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 8034
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:04 am
Location: Deep in a well

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by DrDonkeyLove » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Roy Moore (if guilty) could be the most disgusting of our politicians, but the dude deserves maximum style points for riding his horse to the voting station.
Image
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20559
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: The Republican Party is endorsing an accused child molester for public office

Post by Turdacious » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:22 pm

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:58 pm
Roy Moore (if guilty) could be the most disgusting of our politicians, but the dude deserves maximum style points for riding his horse to the voting station.
10-1 that's the first time most of those reporters have seen a horse outside of Central Park.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Post Reply