what, no thread on stormy?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

what, no thread on stormy?

Post by dead man walking » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 pm

no tits, video, quotes about donald being the "averagest" at sex, his fear of sharks, his failed attempt at a 3-way.

oh, i forgot. it's normal for the president to have a dash with a porn actress while his wife takes care of the newborn. that's how spells did it, only he's too bashful to tell us.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10757
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am

Jerry Falwell Jr curiously silent. The destruction of the religious right is Trump’s greatest achievement.

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11351
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by nafod » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:05 am

I thought it was funny that she blackmailed him for $130K in 2016 when she'd already given a long interview on the record with a lie detector test in 2011. That's some art of the deal right there.

I bet the Russians want more than $130K for their pictures.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20470
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Turdacious » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:17 am

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am
Gloria Steinem curiously silent. The destruction of the feminist left is Bubba's greatest achievement.
If one wasn't true why is the other? The religious right is going nowhere, whether you like it or not.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10757
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:02 am

Turdacious wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:17 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am
Gloria Steinem curiously silent. The destruction of the feminist left is Bubba's greatest achievement.
If one wasn't true why is the other?
? There’s no similarity between the “violations” unless you really try to wedge it in and not think too much.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20470
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Turdacious » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:02 am
Turdacious wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:17 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:24 am
Gloria Steinem curiously silent. The destruction of the feminist left is Bubba's greatest achievement.
If one wasn't true why is the other?
? There’s no similarity between the “violations” unless you really try to wedge it in and not think too much.
You're either remarkably forgiving of Bubbas scandals or really forgetful. Both sides understand how the game works. Feminists sucked it up to get Breyer and Ginsburg, the religious right are sucking it up to get Gorsuch.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by dead man walking » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm

the point is stormy, not blowjobs clinton got 20 years ago.

anyway, moving on. who is trump's current twinkie? michael wolff told bill maher donald has got himself a human trampoline on the side. who is she?

you're always such a knowitall, turd, perhaps you could enlighten us. preferably with pics.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20470
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Turdacious » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:20 pm

dead man walking wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm
the point is stormy, not blowjobs clinton got 20 years ago.

anyway, moving on. who is trump's current twinkie? michael wolff told bill maher donald has got himself a human trampoline on the side. who is she?

you're always such a knowitall, turd, perhaps you could enlighten us. preferably with pics.
You're forgetting Wiley, Broaddrick, and Jones-- pretty much making my point.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10757
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:49 pm

Come on. Feminism didn’t have an equivalent code of private conduct they expect out of their politicians, and to the extent it did there wasn’t much to do with Clinton. You can be a “good feminist” and cheat on your wife. The Christian Coalition, until quite recently, had the opposite view. That’s wrecked their moral authority and driven young evangelicals away from GOP party ID. The same did it happen with young feminists in the 90’s.

I am not saying Clinton wasn’t behavior very poor, only that the behavior’s affronts against feminism aren’t remotely as close to blatant as Trump’s against the evangelical right’s view of appropriate personal behavior. Not the same universe.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20470
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Turdacious » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:42 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:49 pm
Come on. Feminism didn’t have an equivalent code of private conduct they expect out of their politicians, and to the extent it did there wasn’t much to do with Clinton. You can be a “good feminist” and cheat on your wife. The Christian Coalition, until quite recently, had the opposite view. That’s wrecked their moral authority and driven young evangelicals away from GOP party ID. The same did it happen with young feminists in the 90’s.

I am not saying Clinton wasn’t behavior very poor, only that the behavior’s affronts against feminism aren’t remotely as close to blatant as Trump’s against the evangelical right’s view of appropriate personal behavior. Not the same universe.
This idea that Trump is uniquely scummy is laughable. Trump is not, and has never been, an evangelical- and everyone knows that.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10757
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 am

You are being very silly.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5090
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Gene » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:02 am

dead man walking wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm
the point is stormy, not blowjobs clinton got 20 years ago.
Clinton's blowjobs happened while he was the most powerful person on the planet. The unpaid Intern who sucked him off was a twenty one year old girl. He counseled her to lie. He himself lied under oath during a sworn Disposition in the Paul Corbin Jones's lawsuit.

Eventually Clinton paid a fine of roughly $90,000 to settle the case. For one count of Lying under Oath.

Not a blowjob.

The Trump affair happened a dozen years before Trump became President.

GrandPa's Spiels wrote:Come on. Feminism didn’t have an equivalent code of private conduct they expect out of their politicians, and to the extent it did there wasn’t much to do with Clinton.
Their politicians maybe.... Robert Packwood got into a lot of trouble because he groped and kissed staffers. He resigned. Democrat Ron Wyden still holds that seat.
Last edited by Gene on Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
This space for let

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5090
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Gene » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:10 am

Still remember talking to some retirees during the impeachment hearings. All Good Thinkers. Card carrying Democrat lever pulling Faithful.

One said to me, "Oral sex isn't sex".

I said to him, "So one of your teenaged daughters could give me a blow job then?"

He got up and screamed, "You fucking pervert! You stay away from my granddaughter!!"

"You just told me a blow job wasn't sex. Now you say that it is sex. Make up your fucking mind"

He sat down and looked away.

Clinton fucked the feminist movement.
This space for let

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5090
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Gene » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:12 am

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:49 pm
I am not saying Clinton wasn’t behavior very poor, only that the behavior’s affronts against feminism aren’t remotely as close to blatant as Trump’s against the evangelical right’s view of appropriate personal behavior. Not the same universe.
Trump is not an Evangelical. He's a Populist.

I bet that a lot of his "base" are going to celebrate him "taking down" a Porn Star. The Evangelicals will hate on whatever Social Justice Warrior the Democrats try to impose on us in 2020 and vote against them. Hell, I wonder how many votes "for" Trump in 2016 were really votes against Hillary?
This space for let

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11351
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by nafod » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Gene wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:02 am
dead man walking wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm
the point is stormy, not blowjobs clinton got 20 years ago.
Clinton's blowjobs happened while he was the most powerful person on the planet.

The Trump affair happened a dozen years before Trump became President.
Times and standards do change. The extreme example is once upon a time you could own a black man and be President. Not such a good look any more.

Kennedy was notorious for the parade of slambeasts going through the whitehouse, hidden in plain site. That might not fly these days.

Wolff says Trump has a side-bang in the WH even now. I bet the TMZs and Smoking Guns of the world are in full discovery mode.

The evangelicals are not coming out of this one clean.
Don’t believe everything you think.

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6797
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by dead man walking » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:37 pm

two important points:

1) you guys are fucking up the potential of this thread so badly. no male in his right might gives a rat's ass about jfk and clinton. it's stormy. there was a time when this thread would be rich with pics and porn links. now, it's a pointless whatabout-the-other guy squabble. pathetic.

2) one report i saw (yahoo news) says nicky haley is trump's human trampoline. seems doubtful to me, but a litte brown-skinned strange could be donnie's kink of the day.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20470
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Turdacious » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:50 pm

dead man walking wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:37 pm
two important points:

1) you guys are fucking up the potential of this thread so badly. no male in his right might gives a rat's ass about jfk and clinton. it's stormy. there was a time when this thread would be rich with pics and porn links. now, it's a pointless whatabout-the-other guy squabble. pathetic.

2) one report i saw (yahoo news) says nicky haley is trump's human trampoline. seems doubtful to me, but a litte brown-skinned strange could be donnie's kink of the day.
#FakeNews. No way she could get the strap on through security.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11351
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by nafod » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:50 pm
dead man walking wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:37 pm
two important points:

1) you guys are fucking up the potential of this thread so badly. no male in his right might gives a rat's ass about jfk and clinton. it's stormy. there was a time when this thread would be rich with pics and porn links. now, it's a pointless whatabout-the-other guy squabble. pathetic.

2) one report i saw (yahoo news) says nicky haley is trump's human trampoline. seems doubtful to me, but a litte brown-skinned strange could be donnie's kink of the day.
#FakeNews. No way she could get the strap on through security.
Might not be a strap-on.

Serious question: what are the odds Trump hasn't banged a trannie?

Googling on "Stormy Daniels nude" and hitting the images tab gives you all that you might want.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 8034
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:04 am
Location: Deep in a well

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by DrDonkeyLove » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Obviously, Donnie's sins w/Stormy were when he was a reprobate Democrat. He just spoke to the annual right to life rally so his more recent evangelical credibility is intact.

Love him or hate him, he's a Jedi master of misdirection.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11351
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by nafod » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:25 pm

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:16 pm
Obviously, Donnie's sins w/Stormy were when he was a reprobate Democrat. He just spoke to the annual right to life rally so his more recent evangelical credibility is intact.

Love him or hate him, he's a Jedi master of misdirection.
I give him total props for surfing the zeitgeist like a master
Don’t believe everything you think.

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5090
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Gene » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 am

nafod wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:39 pm
Gene wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:02 am
dead man walking wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:50 pm
the point is stormy, not blowjobs clinton got 20 years ago.
Clinton's blowjobs happened while he was the most powerful person on the planet.

The Trump affair happened a dozen years before Trump became President.
Times and standards do change. The extreme example is once upon a time you could own a black man and be President. Not such a good look any more.

Kennedy was notorious for the parade of slambeasts going through the whitehouse, hidden in plain site. That might not fly these days.

Wolff says Trump has a side-bang in the WH even now. I bet the TMZs and Smoking Guns of the world are in full discovery mode.

The evangelicals are not coming out of this one clean.
You could also be President and endorse the Ku Klux Klan...

Image


Wolff's allegations are interesting..... I bet that the Daily Kos and the Democratic Underground are hard at work on it. They are working on it, aren't they?
This space for let

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5090
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Gene » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:27 am

dead man walking wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:37 pm
two important points:

1) you guys are fucking up the potential of this thread so badly. no male in his right might gives a rat's ass about jfk and clinton. it's stormy. there was a time when this thread would be rich with pics and porn links. now, it's a pointless whatabout-the-other guy squabble. pathetic.
Nobody is stopping you from posting porn, DMW. I know that individual initiative is an alien concept to you, but give it a try.....

Here is Marylin Monroe singing to Jack Kennedy. A real woman with no plastic parts....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH3oOVKt0WI

Here's one of Clinton's conquests.... Markie Post in a two piece. Start at 0:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujCJtdFliyY

Here's short one of Markie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh4KLEp_pAA

dead man walking wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:37 pm
2) one report i saw (yahoo news) says nicky haley is trump's human trampoline. seems doubtful to me, but a litte brown-skinned strange could be donnie's kink of the day.
He could have a roaring case of ED because of his obesity and might be watching 1970s Bush porn for entertainment.
This space for let

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20470
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Turdacious » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 am

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 am
You are being very silly.
How so? With Trump you get Gorsuch. How is this worse, from an evangelical perspective, than the other option?
Last edited by Turdacious on Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Gene
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5090
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm
Location: Inner Pindostan

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by Gene » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:42 am

Turdacious wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 am
You are being very silly.
How so? With Trump you get Gorsuch. How is this worse than the other option?
A mild heart attack is better than a case of flesh eating bacteria. Who wants either one?

Those of us who backed Gary Johnson, and earlier Ron Paul, just watch these nut cases burying the Republic....
This space for let

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11351
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: what, no thread on stormy?

Post by nafod » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:30 am

Turdacious wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 am
Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:26 am
You are being very silly.
How so? With Trump you get Gorsuch. How is this worse, from an evangelical perspective, than the other option?
It's like the evangelicals are willing to have sacrificed a few 10s of virgins to Trump's suckerfish face and tentacles in order to get Gorsuch.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Post Reply