HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Post Reply
User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:47 pm

SUCK IT

Image
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Image
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Image
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11380
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by nafod » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm

I told you Brexit was a bad idea
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Image
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:58 pm

nafod wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:51 pm
I told you Brexit was a bad idea
Brexit is a wonderful idea. England was a football powerhouse before it joined the EU. Now it loses to a country of 4 million.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5549
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am

Very sporting of you FC.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm

Bobby wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am
Very sporting of you FC.
Bobby, I thought you lived in Sweden or Norway or some place like that. Am I mistaken?
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Herv100
Sgt. Major
Posts: 3696
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 am

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Herv100 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:59 am

Fuck England. You can't have butter knives, you have to buy a "tv license" even if you don't watch tv, you can go to jail for Facebook posts. Cucks let their own country turn into a shithole
Image

User avatar
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5549
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 am

Fat Cat wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am
Very sporting of you FC.
Bobby, I thought you lived in Sweden or Norway or some place like that. Am I mistaken?
I do,but father is english.Would have been much worse if Croatia had beaten England in Rugby hehehehe.But wouldn`t it be great if Croatia beats France and wins the whole thing?
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

User avatar
Bobby
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5549
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:52 am

Herv100 wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:59 am
Fuck England. You can't have butter knives, you have to buy a "tv license" even if you don't watch tv, you can go to jail for Facebook posts. Cucks let their own country turn into a shithole
Not just England.We have to pay tv licenses as well even though we don`t watch the state tv (mostly leftist people working there).We in Sweden are letting the politicians turn or country into a shithole as well.The elections in september will be real interesting because if we continue on the path we are on we are sinking and sinking fast. But Herv,what has this got to do with the football World Cup?
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6529
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Sangoma » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am

Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:49 am
Fat Cat wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:51 pm
Bobby wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am
Very sporting of you FC.
Bobby, I thought you lived in Sweden or Norway or some place like that. Am I mistaken?
I do,but father is english.Would have been much worse if Croatia had beaten England in Rugby hehehehe.But wouldn`t it be great if Croatia beats France and wins the whole thing?
It would be great, but I don't have high hopes. One of the reasons I have to gloat while I can.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Sangoma wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am
Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.
No, I'm from Hawaii, as is my father and grandfather. And son. I married into the looney tunes gang, and as a result have spent a ton of time over there. In fact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6529
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Sangoma » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 pm
Sangoma wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:20 am
Fat Cat, remind me, do you have Serbian roots? I apologise in advance if the roots are Croatian, Macedonian, Bosnian or Montenegro.
No, I'm from Hawaii, as is my father and grandfather. And son. I married into the looney tunes gang, and as a result have spent a ton of time over there. In fact I just got back a couple of weeks ago.
When you say looney tunes the first association popping up in my mind is the movie White Cat Black Cat. I am confident you watched it. :axe:
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37688
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Fat Cat » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:07 pm

You know I have seen a bunch of Kusturica's films but not that one.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6529
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: HAHA FUCK YOU ENGLAND!!!

Post by Sangoma » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:08 am

Check it out, I guarantee you will love it.
Image

Post Reply