Putin pinky-swears he didn't do it

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Putin pinky-swears he didn't do it

Post by Turdacious »

Looks like s@mebody jumped bail. Way to abandon your fri@nds.
a pregnant goat was gang-raped by eight men in Haryana’s Mewat district.

The seven-year-old animal who was ‘not able to walk’ after the ordeal, succumbed to the injuries and died.
https://www.google.com/amp/m.gulfnews.c ... -1.2258452
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Gene
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Gene »

Turdacious wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:57 am Looks like s@mebody jumped bail. Way to abandon your fri@nds.

The seven-year-old animal who was ‘not able to walk’ after the ordeal, succumbed to the injuries and died.
турд, ты закрываешь тоя пизда, ешь дерьмо и умраешь. ты суха пиза блядь,

турд фергосан блядь.
Don't like yourself too much.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Gene wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:24 pm
Turdacious wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:57 am Looks like s@mebody jumped bail. Way to abandon your fri@nds.

турд, ты закрываешь тоя пизда, ешь дерьмо и умраешь. ты суха пиза блядь,

турд фергосан блядь.
Please continue to put all future posts in a language o neither understand nor have a desire to read.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Wrong forum.

Gene, in spite of some grammatical errors the mood is conveyed very well. Russian sailors would say, not good for a foreigner.

I mean, NOT BAD for a foreigner!
Last edited by Sangoma on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

What is the proper forum? nmmng.ru?

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

Why, do you want to post there?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Two Weeks Notice
Bill Palmer | 3:15 pm EDT August 14, 2018

Palmer Report » Analysis

The prosecution rested yesterday in the Paul Manafort trial, and considering how urgently the judge is hurrying the proceedings along, we’re now probably looking at a guilty verdict within two weeks at most. Remarkably, but probably not coincidentally, a whole lot of other things involving Special Counsel Robert Mueller and the Trump-Russia scandal are aligning within that same timeframe – suggesting that we’re about to see fireworks across the board.

Palmer Report has spent months chronicling how Robert Mueller’s grand jury proceedings have been slowly but surely zeroing in on Roger Stone. Kristin Davis just testified against him, Randy Credico is being subpoenaed to testify, and Andrew Miller is pulling out all the last-ditch legal stops to try to avoid testifying. As far as anyone can tell, these are the last three pieces of the puzzle against Stone. It’s now entirely reasonable to expect Stone to be indicted and arrested within roughly that same two week timeframe.

These two criminal cases against Paul Manafort and Roger Stone have each been in the works for several months, coming from different directions. Now suddenly we’re looking at Manafort being convicted just before Stone is arrested. That doesn’t sound like a coincidence. Manafort’s conviction for financial fraud will greatly boost Mueller’s legal standing, just as Mueller prepares to arrest Stone in what will be the first official bust of one of Trump’s campaign advisers for conspiring with the Russians.

Throw in the fact that Ecuador is suddenly handing Julian Assange over to a nation (the UK) that has an extradition treaty with the United States, just as Robert Mueller is preparing to indict Roger Stone for having conspired with Assange, and the pieces start fitting together even more neatly. It’s as if Robert Mueller has been timing everything else to take place right after he lands that first guilty verdict against Paul Manafort. We’re seeing his long term plan come together, and we’re looking at two weeks notice.

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/tw ... ice/12015/

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Should be awesome. If it happens.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Isn't Stone the dude with the Tricky Dick tramp stamp?

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Yep.
Check out "Get Me Roger Stone" on Netflix. Very informative on him as a longtime political operative, his relationship w/ Trump and how he and Manafort are the original swamp rats.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Any of you take issue with this?

I mean, I know he's wearing a red sweater with a R on it, but why are Repugs letting him get away with this? Didn't you guys used to stand for country? I ask sincerely. It's a question that needs to be answered. Why the fuck are you peeplz standing silent witness to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZLEltv0zw

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:36 pm Any of you take issue with this?

I mean, I know he's wearing a red sweater with a R on it, but why are Repugs letting him get away with this? Didn't you guys used to stand for country? I ask sincerely. It's a question that needs to be answered. Why the fuck are you peeplz standing silent witness to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McZLEltv0zw
I can't watch it right now. Gimme the rundown please.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

It's a short and relatively lighthearted snippet of Malcolm Nance (counter terrorist) speaking with Bill Maher (Real Time HBO).

They're discussing how Trump is hiding in plain sight. Nance asserts that during Trumps visits to Miss Universe in Moscow 2013 he met with 12 of the Russia's largest oligarchs. Nance considers that to have been a Yalta-like moment, when Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin decided how they'd carve up the western world. And how since that time Trump has been carrying out the Soviet agenda vis-a-vis the Atlantic alliance, treaties, et al.

Add in his constant attacks on his own justice and intelligence community, etc. Trying to silence all critics (ie Brennan). Attacking the press. Praising strongmen around the globe.

I don't see how people don't see thru all this. Trump is making a huge power grab. Every little "take" just normalizes wackery and subornation of democracy. It's right before our very eyes, but his base doesn't care because they can't see past Hannity, guns, god and racism. Ya'll are giving the country away to this fucking kleptocrat with oligarchic and autocratic aspirations. Buh buh democracy...

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:22 pm It's a short and relatively lighthearted snippet of Malcolm Nance (counter terrorist) speaking with Bill Maher (Real Time HBO).

They're discussing how Trump is hiding in plain sight. Nance asserts that during Trumps visits to Miss Universe in Moscow 2013 he met with 12 of the Russia's largest oligarchs. Nance considers that to have been a Yalta-like moment, when Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin decided how they'd carve up the western world. And how since that time Trump has been carrying out the Soviet agenda vis-a-vis the Atlantic alliance, treaties, et al.

Add in his constant attacks on his own justice and intelligence community, etc. Trying to silence all critics (ie Brennan). Attacking the press. Praising strongmen around the globe.

I don't see how people don't see thru all this. Trump is making a huge power grab. Every little "take" just normalizes wackery and subornation of democracy. It's right before our very eyes, but his base doesn't care because they can't see past Hannity, guns, god and racism. Ya'll are giving the country away to this fucking kleptocrat with oligarchic and autocratic aspirations. Buh buh democracy...
I'm not a very emotional or conspiracy-minded person, so bear that in mind. Perhaps you're different in that respect, and that's fine. A few thoughts, though...

First, why would Trump want to work for, or help, "the Soviets" by which I assume you mean the Putin regime? And if that's his intent, why has he placed such stringent sanctions on them? He certainly didn't have to.

Second, in terms of praising strongmen, he certainly hasn't been doing this uniformly. Otherwise, Xi Jinping, Recept Erdogan, and Nicolás Maduro didn't get the memo. Now if you're specifically referring to Putin, I have to agree that his ass kissing is gross; if you're also referring to Kim Jong Un I am more okay with that if it gets results we want.

Third, re: silencing critics, I'm afraid I don't follow. If anything, yanking Brennan's security clearance gave him added gravitas. It's not like he was getting daily top secret briefings; the clearance is that they can be used on topics which they have special knowledge of. What it is, is incredibly petty and demeaning to the presidency to be so vengeful and small. But hey, that's Trump.

Finally, I'm not sure you understand how democracy is supposed to work. On the one hand you say Trump is destroying it, on the other you revile the attitudes of the people who elected him. If you value democracy, then I wouldn't be so dismissive of the "demos" i.e., the people.

Trump is probably a crook, but I have a hard time believing the weird Manchurian candidate theories that you seem to be advancing.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

I don't have there time or werewithal to make a conclusive case, but I do trust my gut on this and will continue to ply the case though snippets of other's, now and again. Of course if you wont watch or read them there's nothing I can do about that.
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pm
First, why would Trump want to work for, or help, "the Soviets" by which I assume you mean the Putin regime? And if that's his intent, why has he placed such stringent sanctions on them? He certainly didn't have to.
Sanctions are short-game chump-change compared to the destabilization of the existing order.
Why? Power, corruption, greed, debt... Why does anyone become an asset, traitor, autocrat, strongman?

One can't become "all powerful" overnight in a democracy, they chip away at the institutions bit by bit while their enablers turn a blind eye.
Second, in terms of praising strongmen, he certainly hasn't been doing this uniformly. Otherwise, Xi Jinping, Recept Erdogan, and Nicolás Maduro didn't get the memo. Now if you're specifically referring to Putin, I have to agree that his ass kissing is gross; if you're also referring to Kim Jong Un I am more okay with that if it gets results we want.

Third, re: silencing critics, I'm afraid I don't follow. If anything, yanking Brennan's security clearance gave him added gravitas. It's not like he was getting daily top secret briefings; the clearance is that they can be used on topics which they have special knowledge of. What it is, is incredibly petty and demeaning to the presidency to be so vengeful and small. But hey, that's Trump.
Pulling Brennan's clearance works in 2 ways:
1. It's a threat to other critics
2. It's part of his grand scheme to cast the entire intelligence community (who absolutely know of Russian's influence and his collaborations) as toxic Deep State.

Make a list of the things strongmen do to consolidate power. They attack their enemies (anyone critical of them), cast a free press as an enemy of the people, attack the institutions designed to keep their power in check.

His attacks on Brenner, Sessions, Rosenstein, and numerous members of the FBI are all part of the latter.
Finally, I'm not sure you understand how democracy is supposed to work. On the one hand you say Trump is destroying it, on the other you revile the attitudes of the people who elected him. If you value democracy, then I wouldn't be so dismissive of the "demos" i.e., the people.
Letting an autocrat suborn democracy through unfair elections, colluding with a foreign power, obstructing justice, attacking systems of checks and balances, etc, is undemocratic. Calling petty the motives of those who would allow it is not.
Last edited by Thud on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:49 pm I don't have there time or werewithal to make a conclusive case, but I do trust my gut on this and will continue to ply the case though snippets of other's, now and again. Of course if you wont watch or read them there's nothing I can do about that.
That's fair, I just can't watch it right now. And to be totally clear, I didn't and would never vote for Trump. I think his attacks on American institutions are destructive. I'm a bit on the fence about his foreign policy though. And I'm 100% down with his immigration policy.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pmFirst, why would Trump want to work for, or help, "the Soviets" by which I assume you mean the Putin regime?
They'll finance him. US banks won't lend him or his businesses any money, and haven't for years, because of his string of (business) bankruptcies.

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pmAnd if that's his intent, why has he placed such stringent sanctions on them? He certainly didn't have to.
But he hasn't, has he? The Magnitsky Act was passed before he took office. He's spoken against it; he dragged his feet implementing the congressional mandated to impose measures against Russia.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:08 pmAnd I'm 100% down with his immigration policy.
Serious, you support orphaning children?

And this is overtly racist, he sure ain't doing this to Slovaks like his wife, who's parents recently chain migrated here.

The Trump administration was ordered by a federal court back in June to reunite every one of the 2,654-plus migrant children it unnecessarily separated from their families by July 26. Unsurprisingly, it has not done that—and, in fact, the number of separated children has recently gone up.

According to new numbers released in a joint status report filed by the ACLU and the Department of Justice, 565 children still remain in government custody. Twenty-four of these children are 5 years old or younger.

The Trump administration was ordered by a federal court on June 26 to reunite all of the children 5 years and younger it separated from their families within 14 days, and all of the migrant children it separated from their families within 30 days. But the government has slowed almost to a stop in actually reuniting families.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:41 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:08 pmAnd I'm 100% down with his immigration policy.
Serious, you support orphaning children?

And this is overtly racist, he sure ain't doing this to Slovaks like his wife, who's parents recently chain migrated here.

The Trump administration was ordered by a federal court back in June to reunite every one of the 2,654-plus migrant children it unnecessarily separated from their families by July 26. Unsurprisingly, it has not done that—and, in fact, the number of separated children has recently gone up.

According to new numbers released in a joint status report filed by the ACLU and the Department of Justice, 565 children still remain in government custody. Twenty-four of these children are 5 years old or younger.

The Trump administration was ordered by a federal court on June 26 to reunite all of the children 5 years and younger it separated from their families within 14 days, and all of the migrant children it separated from their families within 30 days. But the government has slowed almost to a stop in actually reuniting families.

Slovaks come from Slovakia. Slovenes come from Slovenia. And I am personally 100% comfortable with sending all illegal immigrants back where they came from promptly. I say that as someone who has an immigrant mother, immigrant wife, adopted immigrant sister, and had two immigrant foster siblings growing up. As a kid I gave up my bedroom for immigrant kids, so I'm pretty squared away on what makes sense with regard to immigration. We should absolutely reform our immigration policy, making legal immigration more streamlined and also having a more sensible guest-worker program like you see in many other countries. But no country can allow mass illegal entry unchecked.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

And I am personally 100% comfortable with sending all illegal immigrants back where they came from promptly.
Am I to read this as you are 100% behind parents being sent home without their children?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

JimZipCode wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:17 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pmFirst, why would Trump want to work for, or help, "the Soviets" by which I assume you mean the Putin regime?
They'll finance him. US banks won't lend him or his businesses any money, and haven't for years, because of his string of (business) bankruptcies.
You mean it's theoretically possible or it's been demonstrated that he's on their tit?

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 pmAnd if that's his intent, why has he placed such stringent sanctions on them? He certainly didn't have to. But he hasn't, has he? The Magnitsky Act was passed before he took office. He's spoken against it; he dragged his feet implementing the congressional mandated to impose measures against Russia.
The latest round of sanctions had nothing to do with Magnitsky Act, which targets individuals. These sanctions were done under the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991 which provides for restrictions covering exports to Russia of anything with a potential national security purpose, such as gas turbine engines, electronics, and testing and calibration equipment.
Last edited by Fat Cat on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:14 pm
And I am personally 100% comfortable with sending all illegal immigrants back where they came from promptly.
Am I to read this as you are 100% behind parents being sent home without their children?
I don't see any need to ever separate them at all. They all go. But if you are trying to assign moral culpability, my opinion is it lies 100% with the parents who are making their children the victims of their illegal entry into the USA.

Thud
Sgt. Major

Post by Thud »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:19 pm But if you are trying to assign moral culpability, my opinion is it lies 100% with the parents who are making their children the victims of their illegal entry into the USA.
Bullshit, on the moral equivalence. Migration to fill jobs and better your family is not the equivalent of orphaning children. It's like saying an 8 year old deserves to get shot if he's caught shoplifting a candy bar. It's not morally defensible. People only say shit like that when they're talking about brown/black kids.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Thud wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:49 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:19 pm But if you are trying to assign moral culpability, my opinion is it lies 100% with the parents who are making their children the victims of their illegal entry into the USA.
Bullshit, on the moral equivalence. Migration to fill jobs and better your family is not the equivalent of orphaning children. It's like saying an 8 year old deserves to get shot if he's caught shoplifting a candy bar. It's not morally defensible. People only say shit like that when they're talking about brown/black kids.
An orphan is a child who's parents are dead. Nobody's orphaning anybody so calm down, and as for false equivalences, nobody's shooting shoplifters either. You've got a bit of a delirious posting style. People who enter this, or any, country illegally are committing a crime. Done en masse, it is an invasion. If they just want to "fill jobs and better their family" they'll have to do it elsewhere or apply for legal immigration status like everybody else.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 pmYou mean it's theoretically possible or it's been demonstrated that he's on their tit?
"Demonstrated" is a high bar. There's a lot of smokescreen, and investigators have other fish to fry.

But, come on. Not just "theoretically possible", it's "very goddam likely" that he's on their tit. Or has been at some point in the past ~5 years. But you're right, it has not been proven.

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 pmThe latest round of sanctions had nothing to do with Magnitsky Act, which targets individuals. These sanctions were done under the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991 which provides for restrictions covering exports to Russia of anything with a potential national security purpose, such as gas turbine engines, electronics, and testing and calibration equipment.
Ok, you're following this more closely than I am. I still don't buy that Trump sanctioned Russia more than he "had to", where "had to" might include bowing to political pressure or not being too obvious about living in Russian pockets.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman