Well, TBF, Putin continues to "punch above his weight":Wild Bill wrote: ↑Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:25 pmI understood.
Here little misunderstanding because quote mechanism is bad.
I quoted Nafod.
He said "Russia has kompromat on Trump. That’s how they punch above their weight."
So i understand that he implies that Russia "have courage" to do some "punches" because she (or it) have "kompromat" on Trump.
I just reminded that those "punches" were made before Trump, so kompromat is useles, even if exists.
1. Killed one and poisoned three people with nerve gas in England.
2. Tried to kill Montenegro President and waged years long info war to stop them from joining NATO.
3. Continues to screw with Ukraine's power plants, security systems, and infrastructure via hacking and APTs.
4. Convinced Trump to shit talk G7 and actually suggest Russia should be let in.
5. Convinced Trump to say "Ukraine belongs to Russia because they speak Russian."
6. Convinced Trump to lie and say June meeting at Trump Tower was about "adoptions."
7. Convinced Trump to value his opinion re: election interference over that of US Intel Community.
8. Convinced Trump to allow discussion on deal to exchange interrogation of Ambassador McFaul w/ 12 GRU hackers.
9. Continues to wage propaganda campaign in US to divide country along racial and political lines.
10. Funneled AT LEAST $30M through the NRA into the pockets of GOP congresspeople to get them to soften on Russia.
11. Ran a years-long intel op (w/Maria Butina arrested Sunday) to place influence at the highest levels of GOP influence infrastructure.
12. That's off the top of my head.