What to make of the election?

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Re: What to make of the election?

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fat Cat wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:09 pm You're reaching. Meanwhile, Pelosi is snatching $1,200 checks out of the hands of working mothers while she goes the entrapment salon.
Fox & Friends admits Trump scuttled negotiations, because he said so publicly.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I would love to have $400M personal loan worth of leverage on POTUS. Especially Trump, for whom life is a series of moral-neutral transactions.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:59 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:09 pm You're reaching. Meanwhile, Pelosi is snatching $1,200 checks out of the hands of working mothers while she goes the entrapment salon.
Fox & Friends admits Trump scuttled negotiations, because he said so publicly.
No, and you know it. He said on Twitter he would sign a stand alone bill for $1200 stimulus checks but Democrats won't do it. Why? Also, I don't watch "Fox and Friends" and I doubt you do either.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

BREAKING: Governor of Puerto Rico endorses Trump

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/politic ... d/2655975/
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

It would be kinda cool and fitting if the meds drove Orange Cheetoh Hitler psychotic.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I see the FBI Trump resistance is in full swing with this so-called plot on Gov. Whitmer. Here's the story:

"The arrests underline warnings from officials about the increasing threat of militia and far-right groups" (Ha!)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/politics ... index.html

The only problem is that they're not far right extremists, they're anarchists. Here's defendant Brandon Caserta:

Oh, and the other problem is even these jackasses are just victims of another example of FBI entrapment: “At the time, the FBI interviewed a member of the militia group who was concerned about the group’s plans to target and kill police officers, and that person agreed to become a (confidential source),” the agent wrote.

Source: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 922301002/

TLDR, the FBI is doing their thing, creating crimes so that they can swoop in and save the day from the Potemkin-village boogie man of right-wing, Trump voting death squads.

Media/Dems: Trump’s right-wing militia acolytes attempted kidnapping Gov. Whitmer

Reality: Multiple militia members informed the FBI on the kidnapping plot’s (anti-Trump) ringleader

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Here’s one of the guys twitter accounts, @croft2167

A lot of Trump nuthugging.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

How do you know it's one of the people?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

It's a very suspicious group of people that seem to have very different values. Compare his statements with Brandon Caserta. It's hard to see what they have in common, other than being fringe weirdos.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

The election debate commission has utterly shit the bed. Three biased moderators, a head that's a never-Trumper, and last minute changes to format that weren't vetted by both campaigns? Dogshit.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:06 pm It's a very suspicious group of people that seem to have very different values. Compare his statements with Brandon Caserta. It's hard to see what they have in common, other than being fringe weirdos.
And using the movie Celtic Pride as an instruction manual.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Comrade, one of the guys hated Trump, one supported BLM, etc. A Bernie Bro literally shot up some Republican Senators having a baseball practice a while back. Who cares? It’s meaningless. Of more importance is the Biden/Harris campaign/staff literally paid to bail out violent rioters in MN.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Trump debt is a national security risk. It boggles my mind that you MAGA-ites don’t see this.
Aldrich Ames, the most damaging spy in the history of the CIA, and responsible for the deaths of multiple CIA assets in the former Soviet Union, told prosecutors after his arrest that he began spying for the Russians because he was in debt and needed funds to dig himself out of the hole...

...because the millions of dollars (Trump) owes over the next few years put his very financial solvency at risk. If he can’t pay these debts, he may face severe business, political and social consequences.

...we have no doubt that if the president were a normal applicant for a job requiring access to classified information, any adjudicator we know would have rejected him over concerns that his high levels of debt would create an unacceptable counterintelligence risk. Trump would have been denied a clearance.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Biden: "I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate."

Sad!

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Biden and Harris hold a campaign event in Arizona and the local news can’t believe that not one supporter showed up.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 pm Biden: "I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate."

Sad!
Trump will not be outdone. He told Puerto Rico they better vote for him.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:57 am
Fat Cat wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 pm Biden: "I'm running as a proud Democrat for the Senate."

Sad!
Trump will not be outdone. He told Puerto Rico they better vote for him.
Gov. of Puerto Rico endorsed Trump last week:

https://www.newsweek.com/puerto-rico-go ... ct-1536870

That said, I make no predictions about this election. Whatever it is, my only conviction is that it will be close.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Kyle Rittenhouse won’t be charged for gun offense in Illinois: prosecutors
Antioch police determined that his rifle was purchased, stored and used in Wisconsin — not in violation of Illinois law.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/10/13 ... acob-blake

Americans overjoyed...SPELLS on suicide watch. Will be interesting to see what the Wisconsin authorities will do, but I believe the most they can hit him with is a misdemeanor possession charge.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

I knew I liked Masvidal!

Trump has been getting great polling/approval with Hispanics and the Puerto Rican governor endorsed him. He only needs a few more percentage points than 2016 of the Hispanic vote and he wins.

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Crooked Obama and Biden

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Looks like the DOJ has decided to play nice with Trump for some unknkwn reason (he's going to win again)

Trump owes Deutsche Bank as everyone has always known

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/13/tech ... 5meY2bEfwk

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

How's the unmasking probe going? Haven't kept track...

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

You're an annoying mid-wit