On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:46 pm

A bio-level resolution deconstruction of the dynamics of contemporary leftwing identity politics, grounded in a far-reaching, cross-cultural historical analysis.

https://parallaxoptics.wordpress.com/20 ... oleninism/

This is a really fascinating article that talks about the biological underpinnings of the current transformation of left wing politics from economic and social theory to identity politics based on hatred of whites.

It is really directed not so much to hardened reactionaries like me but to people who grew up with well-meaning, left-leaning politics based on a sense of fairness and universalism and how that line has been supplanted by radical anti-white cultural Marxism.

Read to understand why LGBTQ defend radical Muslim fanatics and Jews clamor for gay marriage and abortion rights.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
syaigh
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5633
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am
Location: Surrounded by short irrational people

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by syaigh » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:24 am

I thought this said bio-lesbianism.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:35 pm

In retrospect, it should have.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
syaigh
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 5633
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:29 am
Location: Surrounded by short irrational people

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by syaigh » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:15 pm

Touche.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6495
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Sangoma » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:51 pm

.......
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:36 am

Did you read the article? What did you think?
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20470
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Turdacious » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:54 pm

The bit at the end was interesting.
This article was sponsored by a generous grant from the Alex Jones Foundation.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6495
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Sangoma » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:36 am
Did you read the article? What did you think?
Leninism is a social phenomenon, and this guy makes an argument that it has biological basis. However, if you want to make such a case - and come up with the new term - you have to illustrate it with examples from the animal world. Monkeys, hamsters, yeast colonies - anything. For example, when arguing about gender dynamics we can find a lot of examples from the animal world. Does he illustrate his argument with such? There is none of that, quite the opposite, theorising based on what he read about political systems of USSR and China. What he talks about is social justice, just trying to put a new spin on it.

You can make a case of "bio" anything: bio-imperialism, bio-fascism, bio-feminism, bio-mysoginism if you wish, and you can use most of the guy's text for the argument. Or, as he is on the name based phenomena, bio-Platonism, bio-Nietzscheanism, bio-Reaganism... Get pretty ridiculous pretty quickly.
Image

User avatar
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6232
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Fascinating stuff...very informative article. What drives human behavior becomes incredibly clear when you realize that social status is the currency valued above virtually all others.

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Sangoma wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:56 pm
Leninism is a social phenomenon, and this guy makes an argument that it has biological basis. However, if you want to make such a case - and come up with the new term - you have to illustrate it with examples from the animal world. Monkeys, hamsters, yeast colonies - anything. For example, when arguing about gender dynamics we can find a lot of examples from the animal world. Does he illustrate his argument with such? There is none of that, quite the opposite, theorising based on what he read about political systems of USSR and China. What he talks about is social justice, just trying to put a new spin on it.
I'm thinking you did not read the article? Or did not understand it? He's pretty clear what he is saying: that both Marxism-Leninism and the modern Left have the same biological basis, where status is the supreme social currency. And that applying the tools of evolutionary psychology to modern Leftism can be used to explain some of the weird alliances it results in, like gays and radical Muslims, and their common hatred for Whitey.
Sangoma wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:56 pm
You can make a case of "bio" anything: bio-imperialism, bio-fascism, bio-feminism, bio-mysoginism if you wish, and you can use most of the guy's text for the argument. Or, as he is on the name based phenomena, bio-Platonism, bio-Nietzscheanism, bio-Reaganism... Get pretty ridiculous pretty quickly.
That's really unrelated to what the article is about.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6495
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Sangoma » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:28 pm

Different strokes for different folks. As I said, his argument didn't make sense to me. Very likely I didn't understand it.
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:07 am

Sangoma wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:28 pm
Different strokes for different folks. As I said, his argument didn't make sense to me. Very likely I didn't understand it.
Well no problem, I'm not saying I'm an expert or that you aren't comprehending. It was a legitimate question.

On a broader scale, do you wonder at some of the strange things that you see in modern politics? I don't really know how it is in Australia, but in the US you have some very odd factions developing, like feminists defending Islam, and conservative Christians defending Israel, where the traditional divisions have broken down and strange coalitions are forming.

Many (most?) of them in the US are predicated on demonstrating just how not "straight, white, male" they are as this is the way to establish the virtue of one's own position in the new milieu. All this article is about is trying to come up with the political theory to explain the process.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:08 pm

This is the result of the coalition of the fringes:

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/psychoan ... ted-group/

White males are the most hated group in America, according to a survey administered by the author of this blog to his students in an urban community college. In a 10-question survey about eight different racial, gender and ethnic groups, white males topped the survey on six of the questions.

The ten questions were:
1. Of the above groups, which one do you think is the most hateful?
2. Of the above groups, which one do you think is the most prejudiced?
3. Of the above groups, which one would you be least likely to trust?
4. Of the above groups which one do you think is the biggest liar?
5. Of the above groups, which one do you think is the biggest cheater?
6. Of the above groups, which one would you blame for societal wrongs?
7. Of the above groups, which one’s member would you hire for your store?
8. Of the above groups, which one’s member or members wouldn’t you invite to your party?
9. Of the above groups, which one arouses the most negative feelings?
10. If you had to kill one of the above groups, which one would you kill?


Several decades of cultural-Marxist brainwashing has taken its toll.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Image
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6495
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Sangoma » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:53 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:07 am
Sangoma wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:28 pm
Different strokes for different folks. As I said, his argument didn't make sense to me. Very likely I didn't understand it.
Well no problem, I'm not saying I'm an expert or that you aren't comprehending. It was a legitimate question.

On a broader scale, do you wonder at some of the strange things that you see in modern politics? I don't really know how it is in Australia, but in the US you have some very odd factions developing, like feminists defending Islam, and conservative Christians defending Israel, where the traditional divisions have broken down and strange coalitions are forming.

Many (most?) of them in the US are predicated on demonstrating just how not "straight, white, male" they are as this is the way to establish the virtue of one's own position in the new milieu. All this article is about is trying to come up with the political theory to explain the process.
What I was trying to say is that his argument for biological basis of Leninism wasn't convincing to me. You are right, he comes up with the political theory, not biological. Even though there are a lot of factual statements about the nature of Leninism I don't agree with.

As far as politics is concerned, Australia mirrors USA, sort of, and on a much smaller scale. Australia is a truly Nanny State, and Australians are very obedient people, so that serious trouble - intense protests or strong opinion statements (the kind that can get you into trouble or spark intense public debate) - is rare.

What drives current division of social groups is a fascinating topic, and I don't think there is one cause. Feminists' dissent of white males is not driven by the same reasoning as that of, say, Black activists or the Left.
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:01 am

Sangoma wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:53 pm
What I was trying to say is that his argument for biological basis of Leninism wasn't convincing to me. You are right, he comes up with the political theory, not biological. Even though there are a lot of factual statements about the nature of Leninism I don't agree with.
I'm not so sure about that. First, human politics are the expression of human biology. We can't escape it. Second, he rather clearly references evolutionary psychology, which is nothing more than the biology of human feelings, thoughts, and behaviors. He makes the argument that, once basic needs are met, the human animal is hard-wired to seek social status, that this is the real currency that we crave because of our nature. He then develops a theory of how that craving for status has led to modern political conditions. In that sense, I have to disagree with the idea that "it's not biological". It is entirely based on biology.
Sangoma wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:53 pm
As far as politics is concerned, Australia mirrors USA, sort of, and on a much smaller scale. Australia is a truly Nanny State, and Australians are very obedient people, so that serious trouble - intense protests or strong opinion statements (the kind that can get you into trouble or spark intense public debate) - is rare.
It's very interesting to me how different the reality you experience is from Americans' impression of Australians as rugged, outdoorsy individualists.
Sangoma wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:53 pm
What drives current division of social groups is a fascinating topic, and I don't think there is one cause. Feminists' dissent of white males is not driven by the same reasoning as that of, say, Black activists or the Left.
In American political discourse, feminists and BLM are all considered to be of the Left. Bio-Leninism acknowledges that all of those different viewpoints have different origins. What the theory of bio-Leninism is about is trying to describe how they are all coalescing into an anti-straight, white, male alliance despite their varied origins.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6495
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Sangoma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 am

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:01 am
I'm not so sure about that. First, human politics are the expression of human biology. We can't escape it. Second, he rather clearly references evolutionary psychology, which is nothing more than the biology of human feelings, thoughts, and behaviors. He makes the argument that, once basic needs are met, the human animal is hard-wired to seek social status, that this is the real currency that we crave because of our nature. He then develops a theory of how that craving for status has led to modern political conditions. In that sense, I have to disagree with the idea that "it's not biological". It is entirely based on biology.
Following this logic everything humans do is based in biology. And in that case - as I said earlier - we can stick "bio-" in front of any -ism.

This particular argument is clumsily built on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, circa 1943. You can look it up here: https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html#def

Initially it consisted of five steps: physiological, safety, love/belonging, esteem and self-actualisation. Later it was expanded to eight, adding cognitive, aesthetic and transcendent needs. Sure, we can argue that every one of these is biology based, but really, I think we can say that truly biological needs stop at belonging and that higher needs are unique to humans.

This guy also makes a lot of silly statements regarding Soviet politics, which for me is a tell that his education and understanding of the subject comes from popular books.
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 am
Following this logic everything humans do is based in biology. And in that case - as I said earlier - we can stick "bio-" in front of any -ism.
Yes, everything humans do can be looked at in terms of our biology, and sometimes it is very useful to do so. That shouldn't be a point of contention. He's trying to look at biological patterns of human behavior and apply them to the modern political environment. That's about as reasonable as it gets.
Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 am
This particular argument is clumsily built on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, circa 1943. You can look it up here: https://www.simplypsychology.org/maslow.html#def

Initially it consisted of five steps: physiological, safety, love/belonging, esteem and self-actualisation. Later it was expanded to eight, adding cognitive, aesthetic and transcendent needs. Sure, we can argue that every one of these is biology based, but really, I think we can say that truly biological needs stop at belonging and that higher needs are unique to humans.
No, it isn't. Maslow's work was a-scientific in the extreme and was based entirely on mental speculation. Evolutionary psychology is based on tests and measures of the behavior of humans, and to some extent, our closest primate relatives. Evolutionary psychology is a reaction to work like Maslow's which lacks all scientific rigor. If you are sincerely interested look up Van Vugt's work on social status as a starting point.
Sangoma wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 am
This guy also makes a lot of silly statements regarding Soviet politics, which for me is a tell that his education and understanding of the subject comes from popular books.
I'll let you be the last word in Soviet politics, but I would point out that you have totally failed to engage any of the ideas in the article. If you want to quibble about minor details in life, be my guest, but it's boring. The article makes a genuine contribution to understanding modern politics on the Left, and as yet, you haven't even touched on the topic at hand.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Fri May 31, 2019 10:42 pm

The idea of using a corporation or business to fulfill non-monetary objectives is easily seen today when a man opens a nightclub. Technically, he’s in business and wants to make a profit, but his real goal is to improve his local status and increase his access to beautiful women. I’m sure you know that there are a hundred easier ways to make money than by opening a nightclub, which only stays trendy for a few years before losing popularity. Just because the man who opened the nightclub used the vehicle of a business to improve his status and sex life, it doesn’t mean the main reason of his venture is “business.”

Consider that many Silicon Valley corporations haven’t made a profit, with no apparent concern of their profitability. Examples include Uber, Twitter, GoDaddy, Netflix, and for the longest time, Amazon, which didn’t turn a profit for a decade while squeezing the margins of traditional retailers. You only need to examine the goals of these corporations, which is the centralization and consolidation of previously decentralized sectors, and their eagerness to control access to public services, information, and products you consume, to know that growing their “revenue” is really a way to grow their power over you until all alternatives are crushed. Once that happens, you can then be steered and led by them in a way that shapes your thinking and behavior, which is why they got into business in the first place.


https://www.rooshv.com/the-goal-of-corp ... vrit%20rss
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11349
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by nafod » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:27 pm

You only need to examine the goals of these corporations
Actually you only need to ask Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates etc., rather than just making shit up.

That article is mind-numbingly stupid.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
terra
Top
Posts: 1299
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by terra » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:12 am

Sangoma wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:53 pm

As far as politics is concerned, Australia mirrors USA, sort of, and on a much smaller scale. Australia is a truly Nanny State, and Australians are very obedient people, so that serious trouble - intense protests or strong opinion statements (the kind that can get you into trouble or spark intense public debate) - is rare.
Please note this is an opinion. Australia does not mirror America, we don’t even have the same social hierarchy. U.S. is vertical, Aust is horizontal. The similarity is that we are both individualistic. We also have a huge cargo culture and tall poppy syndrome that leads us to import pop culture. This leads to a superficial similarity. Sure we watch re-runs of M.A,S.H. but we are also dissimilar in many ways. Delving into consumer culture and marketing psychology really brings the polarisation into focus.

We are not so much obedient as apathetic or ambivalent. We are comfortable. This comfort, combined with the goal to be ‘ordinary’ (compare great American dream to great Australian dream) and the horizomtal hierarchical structure and you have Australia.

It IS a nanny state, this can be traced back to our origin as a penal colony. If the overarching population of a country are convicts (aka Irish slaves), no one has rights and everyone is controllable. As the population becomes ‘freed’, the British common law system was distorted to creat a similar ability for ‘the popukation’ to be controlled by the ‘controlling class’.

Protests here are not a big thing, because of the afore mentioned aspects of our culture... for example, ‘protestors are wingers’ and protesting is not a good way to garner support. If you don’t like something you actually change it, dont just wings about it etc..
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

User avatar
Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6495
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
Contact:

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Sangoma » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:49 pm

What do you mean by vertical and horizontal?
Image

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:45 am

nafod wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:27 pm
You only need to examine the goals of these corporations
Actually you only need to ask Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates etc., rather than just making shit up.

That article is mind-numbingly stupid.
No, it's not. Perhaps you just didn't understand it. But since the origins of corporate propaganda with guys like Edward Bernays, the idea of advertising has been oriented at controlling mindsets through aspirational propaganda. Push a product with advertising and you make a few bucks, but push a mentality and you can sell an entire worldview and every product, political attitude, and prejudice that services it. I expect more from your next post, nafod.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11349
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by nafod » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:10 pm

I did read the article. When I got to here, my "spidey sense" started tingling, though
I came to the conclusion that corporations had to be about human control when examining how most companies of the Fortune 500 go against basic principles of profitability and business sense...
Corporations that go against profitability and business sense are ultimately not long for the world. It is a fascinating exercise to go back and look at the members of the Dow Index, for example, and see how corporations have come and gone. Steel companies. The railroads. Sears. Etc. They can all be pushing the "exact same agenda" and yet are ultimately in competition for the almighty ruble.

Not defending corporations here, nor am I denying they can "make their own weather" by controlling the message. Deodorants, Fake Santa Christmas, Mother's Day, and smartphones are all things we didn't know we needed until corporations told us we did. Just not a fan of tin foil hat conspiracy mongering. Never prescribe to "evil james bond guy" what can more easily be attributed to short-sighted greed and a desire to dominate the market, resulting in collateral effects.

Weird thing...I hit submit and the post showed up in the Evil thread.
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 37626
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: On Bio-Leninism: The Coalition of the Fringes

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Basically, you have already acknowledged the truth that corporations frequently do focus on behavior modification as a way to ensure future profits on a much grander scale via behavioral control of the populace. You feel uncomfortable, you say, because of it's "conspiracy theory" overtones but let's be plain, there is nothing about "short-sighted greed and a desire to dominate the market" that conflicts with conspiring to deceive the public on a grand scale. Look at the tobacco industry, early pioneers in the use of radio, television, and film.

Consider the ways in which corporations have become activist. Johnson & Johnson now promotes LGBT pride through their products like Listerine:

https://www.healthyessentials.com/commu ... with-pride

Are they just that woke? If not, why? Short term greed? Or long term greed and obsessive desire to control people's behavior? What is it that marketers know about fags?

Well, for example, gay males actually have higher discretionary spending per capita than heterosexual men: http://www.experian.com/blogs/marketing ... consumers/

They also spend more on medical care, carry more credit card debt, and generally spend more: "According to a 2016-2017 report from financial services firm Prudential, 48 percent of LGBT survey respondents consider themselves spenders, compared with just 32 percent of the general population. Also, 4 in 5 LGBT households report that high debt levels make managing household finances difficult, according to a 2017 survey from MassMutual."

https://money.usnews.com/money/personal ... -being-gay

Now what does mouthwash have to do with being a homo (hahaha, nigga you know)? Nothing, really. But then again, everything, if money and control are your thing. In other words, if you're going to cultivate your market, cultivating a GAY market will create more revenue, and the more people who identify as LGBTQXYZ, the better. And that's exactly what they are trying to do. These are only seen as "conspiracies" because normal people lack the level of subterfuge and amorality required to see these ellipses clearly; the curvilinear relationships between things like movies and smoking, or gays and mouthwash (by way of example).

And that's just one example of the top-down shaping of the population that is going on.
Image
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

Post Reply