March for Life Attendees Taunt Native Americans

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

March for Life Attendees Taunt Native Americans

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Apparently kids from a KY Catholic High School.
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/ky-catho ... -american/

Obviously geniuses, since chanting "build a wall" around native Americans is about the dumbest thing you can do, but treating old people this way on a GD school trip over Catholic belief is just a little bit much.

It's a little astonishing how quickly people will act this way once they feel like they have permission. I'm in a fairly racist part of Georgia at the moment and am experiencing some culture shock.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: March for Life Attendees Taunt Native Americans

Post by Fat Cat »

In Hawaii if you made fun of an old person, for any reason, you would be placing yourself in serious danger of getting your teeth knocked out. Mocking the elderly is the purest form of trash. Unless it’s timmah in which case it’s totes fine.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Also stop hanging out with racists Spells, WTF?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

It's pretty much a rule that if you're a teenager on the Capital Mall you have to act like an obnoxious dipshit-- no matter your political affiliation.

Its too bad there were cameras there-- pretty sure that the old Native dude could have taken those kids pretty easily.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh »

Shit. I coach lacrosse at a Catholic middle school. I had some of those kids on my team. Ungrateful entitled little shits. And its very easy to see where they get the approval for that kind of behavior. Usually asshole dads and passive trophy wife moms.
Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

syaigh wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:30 pm Shit. I coach lacrosse at a Catholic middle school. I had some of those kids on my team. Ungrateful entitled little shits. And its very easy to see where they get the approval for that kind of behavior. Usually asshole dads and passive trophy wife moms.
Hope somebody educates them on the do's and dont's of hiring strippers for stag parties.

Don’t believe everything you think.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

You all got suckered by the SJW mainstream media.

Native American drummer is a troll who stepped into the crowd of HS students doing their own (legal) thing. And drummed his little drum about ten inches from one kid's ear.

If the situation were reversed, and a MAGA cap-wearing troll stepped into a SJW crowd and got Knocked the Fuck Out, many here would be laughing at what a dumbass he was.

The high schoolers were pretty well-behaved. But I didn't like the Tomahawk Chop that a few of the kids gestured.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLJLjuiRg8[/youtube]
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Topic author
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

johno wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:58 pm You all got suckered by the SJW mainstream media.
Possibly, but it is always amusing to see our resident, previously silent, MAGAmigos weigh in once they have been given their talking points.

Kid’s statement has obvious howlers in it and one of the moms emailed Heavy with some fairly racist/trumpy talk before finding out she was on the record. So I’d be a little surprised if MAGA wearing kids who smirk and laugh and make obviously racist gestures while claiming they were afraid and saying silent prayers turn out to be the aggreieved party.

There appears to be plenty of video so the truth will come out.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

vern

Post by vern »

“Wherever the crowd goes, run the other direction. They’re always wrong.” Bukowski

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

APPARENTLY IT'S A NEWS FLASH TO SPELLS THAT UNSUPERVISED TEENAGE BOYS IN PACKS ARE GENERALLY ASSHOLES. ALSO THAT TEENAGERS TEND TO GIVE SHITTY EXCUSES FOR THEIR BEHAVIOR.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:23 am
johno wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:58 pm You all got suckered by the SJW mainstream media.
Possibly, but it is always amusing to see our resident, previously silent, MAGAmigos weigh in once they have been given their talking points.
Who are the MAGAmigos you're talking about? What are the talking points?

It's telling that you change the subject to the sideshow. I don't give a shit what the Moms said after the fact.

The primary issues are:
1) Did the MAGA kids in any way harm the 67 year old Native American? The video I saw showed nothing like that. I didn't see any physical contact.
2) Who provoked the "confrontation?" Video shows the Native American wading into the crowd of teens, who had had paid him no mind until he stepped in.
3) Is beating a drum in someone's face good behavior? I say no. It borders on assault and is provocative.
4) Did some kids say, "Build the Wall?" I didn't hear it, but if so, So What?
4) Did the media use selective editing to mislead? Yes. It reminds me of the editing of the George Zimmerman 911 call.

Crowds are often distasteful, stupid, and sometimes violence-prone. Those young people were well-behaved, considering.

To repeat, if a teen in a MAGA hat had encountered a crowd of Leftist protesters, he might well have been assaulted.* And some on this forum would find it funny.

*This did happen in Seattle when Milo was scheduled to speak at the University of Washington.

W.B. Yeats

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Robert P. George
‏ @McCormickProf

I apologize to the Covington Catholic boys. What Rod Dreher says of himself goes double for me. I jumped the gun and that was stupid and unjust. It is I, not the boys, who needs to take a lesson from this.

Wow. Its kind of embarassing that we're holding kids in this situation to a higher standard than we are holding the adults. I'm guilty of that too.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

SPELLS YOU LIED TO ME.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

And thank you Johno for setting me straight.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Having fallen for a long string of high profile hoaxes, I have become reflexively skeptical about news that supports the Media's SJW bent.

W.B. Yeats

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Gracias, MAGAmigo.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Utter and complete BS story.

The chief and the black Israelites lose here. By a lot.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

SPELLS would be apologizing for #fakenews but he's in a fairly racist part of Georgia at the moment and is experiencing some culture shock, hiding from roving gangs of Chads in MAGA hats and power-smirks.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

First Kelly, then Mattis, and now our Chief. USMC vets not doing so well with the MAGA crowd these days.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:54 pm First Kelly, then Mattis, and now our Chief. USMC vets not doing so well with the MAGA crowd these days.
It's not clear to me that Nathan Phillips is a Vietnam veteran at all. He is supposedly 64 or 65 which would mean he was 17 when the last combat troops were in Vietnam, in 1972. :-s

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

Yeah, here of all places one would expect a little skepticism of claims of veteran status.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Schlegel wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:29 pm Yeah, here of all places one would expect a little skepticism of claims of veteran status.
He claims to have been a "recon ranger" if that strikes any chords. =;

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Native American + Vietnam Vet + anti-MAGA = Untouchable Cred.

Let us thank him for his service.

W.B. Yeats

Topic author
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Fat Cat wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:10 pm SPELLS YOU LIED TO ME.
WE MUSTN’T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS UNLESS THE LATEST UNCONFIRMED INFORMATION SUPPORTS OUR PRIORS.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

So the isrealite he-bros we're doing their hate thing. I'd forgotten they existed.

Then the MAGA-Chad's asked their chaperone if they could yell their school cheer, and the leader of their cheering took off his shirt to lead the cheer, because of course. WTF chaperone?

Then Big Chief Attention Whore wandered into the mix, fresh off of his tour of duty in the USMC Marching Band where he played lead tom-tom.

Douchestorm Rising