Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.
- Lifetime IGer
- Posts: 20791
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
- Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan
The last guy was a much more effective deporter than the current guy.
https://www.cato.org/blog/trump-adminis ... nforcement
So was Slick Willie FWIW.
From an illegal's perspective, Trump may be the best POTUS we've had in a while.
--The number of asylum seekers is the highest it's been in decades despite no new crisis in the countries they're coming from
-- He doesn't do that many actual deportations
-- He's nice enough to announce when raids are coming so you can prepare adequately
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule
1. I think this is a great place for unfiltered criticism. I definitely have been called out on fitness beliefs that were bullshit, and I appreciate that.
2. I came from Dragondoor, like many here, because I enjoyed being on that site for a long time. Many of my favorite posters left there and came here.
3. I've done 9 years of martial arts, 5 of them jiu-jitsu and 20 years of weight training. It's nice to be part of community that discusses martial arts and fitness.
4. My family says terrible things from time to time, but I don't throw them out of my life. I have begun to call them out on their shit, and surprisingly, it's been overwhelmingly positive. Things like shady behavior with money, belittling comments to one another, etc.
In summary, I enjoy being here. But as part of this community I'll toss criticisms in the pot if there's things I don't like and I expect to take them as well.
Be careful with your words, for someone will agree with them. Be careful of your conduct, for someone will imitate it.