Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 39956
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Post by Fat Cat » Sat May 09, 2020 12:13 am

newguy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:36 pm
Fat Cat wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 5:29 pm
newguy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:59 pm
George Zimmerman is a grade A moron and the poster child for why 97% of americans, police included, should not be allowed to carry a gun. If anyone every argues gun rights, 2nd amendment, whatever, all you need to do is hold up a picture of george fucking zimmerman.
WRONG. That's like saying that 97% of Americans shouldn't be allowed free speech because you just said something very, very stupid. Please try again, with more logic and intellectual rigor.
newguy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:59 pm
Really, just don't shoot and kill people and you won't be arrested for 2nd degree murder.
This part I agree with Spells, whom I hope you uncivil baboons haven't run off. If you shoot another citizen dead, you should have a reasonable expectation to be arrested and investigated, particularly when all the facts are not immediately obvious, as was the case here. Nobody in their right minds thinks this whole clusterfuck was anything but tragic or that the ridiculous public sensation didn't elevate it to the comedic.
Saying something stupid can't be equated with pulling a trigger and putting bullets in a body.

Sorry. I see zero reason for george zimmerman to have the right to own a gun and carry it. The asshole wasn't in the woods hunting deer to feed his family. He wasn't sitting at home defending his property. He was carrying it around and someone is dead because of it. And shit like that happens all the time because 97% of people are stupid.
That's the amazing thing about our Bill of Rights: it doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Period. You can only deprive someone of that right if they have violated the law. Our ancestors fought and died to procure our freedoms as American citizens, the least we can do is cherish them. Also, you can't do anything about it, see:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/second_amendment

AND

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html

AAAAND

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/08-1521.ZS.html

<<<<q
Image
"You can’t talk with communists, you have to kill them." -Józef Mackiewicz

User avatar
newguy
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2521
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 am

Re: Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Post by newguy » Sat May 09, 2020 3:38 am

Bennyonesix1 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:12 am
Really glad you came on here to vent about how you don't like guns. Thanks. It was totally fucking irrelevant and self-indulgent but thanks.
I'm glad you responded and showed your hidden bias. I have nothing against guns. I have everything against stupid assholes being allowed to carry and kill.

And the venting was more in regards to people getting panty twisted sniffly about poor george zimmerman and crowning him the martyr of igx.

George Zimmerman and the zimmermans of the world should not be allowed to carry guns out in public and anyone who argues they should or it's their right or any of that bullshit are lying to themselves and their god.

motherjuggs&speed
Gunny
Posts: 646
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:08 am

Re: Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Post by motherjuggs&speed » Sat May 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Zimmerman was innocent of the crime he was tried for. The state knew it and put him on trial anyway, possibly putting a fake witness on the stand. It isn't about Zimmerman himself, it's about what we allow the government to do.

motherjuggs&speed
Gunny
Posts: 646
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:08 am

Re: Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Post by motherjuggs&speed » Sat May 09, 2020 1:22 pm

newguy wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 9:36 pm
Sorry. I see zero reason for george zimmerman to have the right to own a gun and carry it. The asshole wasn't in the woods hunting deer to feed his family. He wasn't sitting at home defending his property. He was carrying it around and someone is dead because of it. And shit like that happens all the time because 97% of people are stupid.
The guy who is dead was pounding Zimmerman's head against the sidewalk. Zimmerman is 5'9". Martin was 6'3 , trained MMA, and had a history of violence. Zimmerman says he was jumped and the location of the incident fits with his account. Had he not been armed, he might have ended up dead or badly hurt. It's not
newguy wrote: He was carrying it around and someone is dead because of it
he was legally carrying concealed and used it to defend himself from a serious assault.

When you say "shit like this happens all the time" do you mean self desense shootings? Because we don't have reliable numbers on defensive gun use.
Last edited by motherjuggs&speed on Sat May 09, 2020 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21100
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Post by Turdacious » Sat May 09, 2020 2:59 pm

newguy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:38 am
Bennyonesix1 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:12 am
Really glad you came on here to vent about how you don't like guns. Thanks. It was totally fucking irrelevant and self-indulgent but thanks.
I'm glad you responded and showed your hidden bias. I have nothing against guns. I have everything against stupid assholes being allowed to carry and kill.

And the venting was more in regards to people getting panty twisted sniffly about poor george zimmerman and crowning him the martyr of igx.

George Zimmerman and the zimmermans of the world should not be allowed to carry guns out in public and anyone who argues they should or it's their right or any of that bullshit are lying to themselves and their god.
Weeelcomeee back Jeek!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bennyonesix1
Top
Posts: 1227
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Post by Bennyonesix1 » Sun May 10, 2020 12:58 am

newguy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:38 am
Bennyonesix1 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:12 am
Really glad you came on here to vent about how you don't like guns. Thanks. It was totally fucking irrelevant and self-indulgent but thanks.
I'm glad you responded and showed your hidden bias. I have nothing against guns. I have everything against stupid assholes being allowed to carry and kill.

And the venting was more in regards to people getting panty twisted sniffly about poor george zimmerman and crowning him the martyr of igx.

George Zimmerman and the zimmermans of the world should not be allowed to carry guns out in public and anyone who argues they should or it's their right or any of that bullshit are lying to themselves and their god.
This is irrelevant to the topic and no one cares. You made your position clear with your first inane post. You oppose gun ownership for the vast overwhelming majority of citizens and think Zim should have been punished for violating your personal "ought to be". Really great thanks.

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 39956
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Trayvon Martin Hoax movie

Post by Fat Cat » Mon May 11, 2020 5:35 pm

newguy wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:38 am
Bennyonesix1 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:12 am
Really glad you came on here to vent about how you don't like guns. Thanks. It was totally fucking irrelevant and self-indulgent but thanks.
I'm glad you responded and showed your hidden bias. I have nothing against guns. I have everything against stupid assholes being allowed to carry and kill.

And the venting was more in regards to people getting panty twisted sniffly about poor george zimmerman and crowning him the martyr of igx.

George Zimmerman and the zimmermans of the world should not be allowed to carry guns out in public and anyone who argues they should or it's their right or any of that bullshit are lying to themselves and their god.
Deep breaths, Mary. You don't want to let the nIGXers see you cry.
Image
"You can’t talk with communists, you have to kill them." -Józef Mackiewicz

Post Reply