The couch thread

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

JimZipCode

Re: The couch thread

Post by JimZipCode » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:31 am

SubClaw wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:51 am
Oh, man...
My stepdaughter watches Big Brother, and that chick was on it last summer. Love her.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:08 pm

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:49 pm
Gay stuff seems to set some Christians off more than other sins that are equally condemned in the Bible. I don't really get it.
I've always felt the homophobes were fighting an internal battle first.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Tirofijo
Sarge

Post by Tirofijo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Speaking of Glassman, I haven't seen a pic of Couch in years. How's he looking these days?

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Tirofijo wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:55 pm
Speaking of Glassman, I haven't seen a pic of Couch in years. How's he looking these days?
He seems to be on some kind of age-accelerating regimen.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm

CrossFit is the new contender for gayest sport on the planet
https://qz.com/1288331/crossfit-is-the- ... he-planet/
June 08, 2018
more than half of all CrossFitters have a household income exceeding $150,000, which allows droves of gay men to shell out hundreds of dollars a month for an Equinox membership. This, combined with its type-A siren call, a public image unafraid to tout sweaty masculine flesh, and, I would argue, its very bro-ness, and CrossFit’s gay appeal is easier to decipher.

“I have zero natural athletic ability, and felt left out of most sports growing up,” says Cobb. “I feel like with CrossFit I’ve finally come into my own athletically, after years of feeling too gay to play.”
Yet unlike other exercise trends, CrossFit exists as an entity unto itself. CrossFit is a lifestyle, a state of mind, and a reason for being. In an age of soul-sucking hookup apps and the waning popularity of gay bars, CrossFit provides a sense of community and kinship for gay men who feel deprived of it. Whether in small towns, big cities or traveling on the road, CrossFit is almost universally an LGBT “safe space.”
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm
Tirofijo wrote:
On the contrary, he's pretty damn spry for 60ish, and having a 9 month old baby.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 pm

JimZipCode wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:58 pm
CrossFit is the new contender for gayest sport on the planet
https://qz.com/1288331/crossfit-is-the- ... he-planet/
June 08, 2018
more than half of all CrossFitters have a household income exceeding $150,000, which allows droves of gay men to shell out hundreds of dollars a month for an Equinox membership. This, combined with its type-A siren call, a public image unafraid to tout sweaty masculine flesh, and, I would argue, its very bro-ness, and CrossFit’s gay appeal is easier to decipher.

“I have zero natural athletic ability, and felt left out of most sports growing up,” says Cobb. “I feel like with CrossFit I’ve finally come into my own athletically, after years of feeling too gay to play.”
Yet unlike other exercise trends, CrossFit exists as an entity unto itself. CrossFit is a lifestyle, a state of mind, and a reason for being. In an age of soul-sucking hookup apps and the waning popularity of gay bars, CrossFit provides a sense of community and kinship for gay men who feel deprived of it. Whether in small towns, big cities or traveling on the road, CrossFit is almost universally an LGBT “safe space.”

A friend of mine opening a CF place embraced gays early, and as such, he had a large gay membership, who worked hard, partied hard, and paid their bills on time

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:18 pm

Turdacious wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:38 am
Sangoma wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:22 am
“I was sinful at birth, filled with sin from the time my mother conceived me” (Psalm 51:5).
“There is no one righteous, not even one . . . there is no one who does good, not even one” (Psalm 14:1–3).
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
“The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately corrupt” (Jeremiah 17:9).

So. According to the Book, never mind your what your intentions are you are doomed and going to burn in the eternal fire in Hell anyway. My Muslim friend tells me there are three kinds of hell, according to the temperature of the flame; the black one apparently is the hottest. Notwithstanding, religious warrior morons of all denominations who feel they have the right to judge can go and fuck themselves.
Behold the superiority of the Marxist/Leninist educashun!
Qu'est-ce que c'est?

syaigh
Sergeant Commanding

Post by syaigh » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 pm

Miss Piggy wrote:Never eat more than you can lift.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 pm

syaigh wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 pm
So uh, this: https://pagesix.com/2019/10/07/former-c ... -marriage/

She is looking rough.
I'd say she looks good for a broad who's about to marry a convicted murderer in a jailhouse ceremony. Tad bit methy perhaps, but hey, Florida...
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

Boris

Post by Boris » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:01 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:27 pm
Tirofijo wrote:
Fuck, aren't we all?

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:31 am

syaigh wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:14 pm
So uh, this: https://pagesix.com/2019/10/07/former-c ... -marriage/

She is looking rough.
Holy shit that is bananas/sad
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.