Viada Performance Couching

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Viada Performance Couching

Post by Blaidd Drwg » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:04 pm

A lot of you footfingerfuckers could really use this guy's services. ( I have a list in my head of the likely candidates but I'm sure you blokes know who you are.)
Complete Human Performance is changing its viewpoint on sport training. We will be launching a multiple-part free webinar series with the following tracks:

1) The psychology of triathlon success: Why a top 25% of age group or better finish is a sign of unhealthy obsession.

2) Strength training for sport: All your opponents only beat you because they're on steroids, so here is how to do a Turkish get up.

3) Running and the mental zone: How to justify quitting halfway through your warmup

4) Avoiding overtraining: By never training.

5) Blood doping in cycling: All of them are doing it, so you should probably just drive everywhere so you don't support drug cheats.

6) How to photoshop your actual body in real life so you can look like a CrossFitter 24/7 without breaking a sweat.

7) Your choices are not your fault: A ten step series on learning how to draw a direct line of blame between your parents and the cheesesteak you are currently eating.

Thank you for supporting us as we shift gears towards making sport and the pursuit of performance healthier for everyone.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill