New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Post Reply
User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:43 am

You know him, you love him. He's been absent a while, but once in a while, when his messages get bumped, he'll hit me up with an email or two.

Here are the mid 2016 Crusader Emails.
I hope you are well. I dont have any login to IGX . I am still fat [email protected] I have lowered the water level in the tank for my pullups and ring dip/chest flys. I am not on the internet much at all either. 200mb/month except if circumstances necessitate udderwize.My job waz changednat work 6 years ago. It is alot easier. I pick up turds retardz place in protest.Truefact.
Also started lower body in tank. alternating foot hopping boxer style. cant do this outside tank on one foot. Also one leg pistol squat hops in tank , lower water level contains all the massive waves I create doing these tsunami pistolz.

Of course there will be a cert.
Foot size is same ,still wearing wrastlin shoes feet strong no painz and can run slowly only cauz i am heavyyyyy

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:45 am

For those who don't remember, Anthony is pioneering a new water tank system.
Hi Shafman

I have had a huge breakthrough for me no one else is doing so maybe you can pass it along on IGX Training forum.

Bought a 1100 gallon water tank. 6 foot diameter cylinder that is 6 foot high.

I have about 5 foot of water in it and the top cut open. 2 Parrallel bars 10 foot long span over the tank at the 7 foot height.

I also have olympic rings hanging about a foot above the water from short straps suspended from the parralel bars that are about 27 inches apart.

this is good for mitigating fatness and improving the fitnesses!!!

. dips and chin variations galore . Stretching and realigning subluxations that were no go before are now possible in the near weightless enviornment.

100 pounds of epsom salt in the water enhance bouyancy and bodily magnesium intake.

the cold water helps endurance and muscular recovery / performance in between sets.

i get in and out of the tank via the parrallel bars and a sling for my feet. I basically achieve an inverted pushup position and walk hand over hand horizontally into and out of the tank.

Tank is a duracast 1100.

oh yeah KEE KLAMP PIPE FIXTURES....make your own monkey bars rigs etc...

I will be watching the forum

Bye
I cannot do pics Shafman ....OPSEC....

google duracast 1100 and the pdf spec drawing is there . then just picture 10 foot long Over the tank.
the parrallel bars over the tank at about 7 foot height.

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR FAT PEOPLE

I HAVE A DREAM

I CAN DO MUSCLE UPS OFF OLYMPIC RINGS AT 350#

I used two 10 foot long 1" schedule 40 .

Spud hip squat belt rings ride the pipe so my feet go on the belt as I walk in a horizontal inverted push up position.

peace

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:45 am

The last two were from June of 15.

User avatar
Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 10767
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:55 am

Has he considered reducing resistance for BW exercises in the traditional way?

Thud
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2535
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm
Location: Keep Out

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Thud » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:56 am

Why can't he get a new login?

And how come no new people join anymore?
Image

User avatar
Beer Jew
Sgt. Major
Posts: 3279
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Beer Jew » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:44 am

Who the fuck would want to join this place?

Thud
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2535
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm
Location: Keep Out

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Thud » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:18 am

Point taken.
Image

User avatar
seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it
Posts: 7704
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:07 pm
Location: The Deep Blue Sea

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by seeahill » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:29 am

Wait. Wait. He "picks up turds retardz place in protest." this raises a myriad of questions.
Image

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20483
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Turdacious » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:31 am

Thud wrote:Why can't he get a new login?
BECUZ OF A POWERBEAR WITH OVERPRICED CHONES FATFINGERING HIS IPADZ.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:35 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by DikTracy6000 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:02 am

I think BRZRKR has hit upon the goldmine for a new fitne$$ craze. Certs in water tank workouts(WTW)-HYDROTROPHY.

Shaf, can't you get him a new logon? We need him just to balance out all of the brainiac's posts. How can you argue with: "I DONT CARE MY WAY IS BETTER I HATE YOU!"
Last edited by DikTracy6000 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:54 pm

He only has 200 megs a month of internet

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:55 pm

I am sure I can get Mario to reset his password

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Seahill..I think that means he is a caretaker at a ARC facilily, but not 100% sure

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:35 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by DikTracy6000 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:31 pm

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:He only has 200 megs a month of internet
Even the wife's Tracfone has more than that for 7 bucks a month. Virgin mobile has a plan with 500 megs for 25/month.

User avatar
Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 21061
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Thanks on free wifi . im at war with porn .
ima janitor. a female asked me for a tampon i told her watz a tampon?


She insisted and said she knew i had access to where they were kept i told her i would look but disavowed any knowlege of her bleeding thing. I returned and told her " here this is all we have as i handed her a large brown scotch brite pad.

No one asks me for tampons anymore.

and yes somebodt placed a fresh turd by the sinks outside the stalls , thats they way they stick it the man down here i quess .
i cleaned it up . supervisor didnt seem empathetic. nextime i may give it to him so he can pproperly document and investigate who it is .


so this is whatz become of me.

ah but alas ...I go to buy this tommorrow morning...see atached

Anthony

JESUS IS LORD
Picture posted is of a dirtbike

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:35 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by DikTracy6000 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Thanks on free wifi . im at war with porn .
ima janitor. a female asked me for a tampon i told her watz a tampon?


She insisted and said she knew i had access to where they were kept i told her i would look but disavowed any knowlege of her bleeding thing. I returned and told her " here this is all we have as i handed her a large brown scotch brite pad.

No one asks me for tampons anymore.

and yes somebodt placed a fresh turd by the sinks outside the stalls , thats they way they stick it the man down here i quess .
i cleaned it up . supervisor didnt seem empathetic. nextime i may give it to him so he can pproperly document and investigate who it is .


so this is whatz become of me.

ah but alas ...I go to buy this tommorrow morning...see atached

Anthony

JESUS IS LORD
Picture posted is of a dirtbike
That must have a helluva suspension.

Thud
Sgt. Major
Posts: 2535
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 pm
Location: Keep Out

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Thud » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 pm

DikTracy6000 wrote:
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Thanks on free wifi . im at war with porn .
ima janitor. a female asked me for a tampon i told her watz a tampon?


She insisted and said she knew i had access to where they were kept i told her i would look but disavowed any knowlege of her bleeding thing. I returned and told her " here this is all we have as i handed her a large brown scotch brite pad.

No one asks me for tampons anymore.

and yes somebodt placed a fresh turd by the sinks outside the stalls , thats they way they stick it the man down here i quess .
i cleaned it up . supervisor didnt seem empathetic. nextime i may give it to him so he can pproperly document and investigate who it is .


so this is whatz become of me.

ah but alas ...I go to buy this tommorrow morning...see atached

Anthony

JESUS IS LORD
Picture posted is of a dirtbike
That must have a helluva suspension.
Or be submersible.
Image

User avatar
nafod
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 11379
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Looking in your window

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by nafod » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:57 pm

seeahill wrote:Wait. Wait. He "picks up turds retardz place in protest." this raises a myriad of questions.
Sounds like me grading homework
Don’t believe everything you think.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20483
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Turdacious » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:33 am

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:55 pm
I am sure I can get Mario to reset his password
Ahem...
Last edited by Turdacious on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

tonkadtx
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by tonkadtx » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 am

How does he keep the tank from becoming a medium for all kinds of vile shit? I know Epsom Salt has Magnesium Sulfate in it, which will have some antimicrobial effect, but a huge tank of non-circulating, standing water is asking for trouble.

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20483
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Turdacious » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:24 am

tonkadtx wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 am
How does he keep the tank from becoming a medium for all kinds of vile shit? I know Epsom Salt has Magnesium Sulfate in it, which will have some antimicrobial effect, but a huge tank of non-circulating, standing water is asking for trouble.
JOHN 3:16 (KJV version of coarse).
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20483
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Turdacious » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:38 am

Turdacious wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:33 am
Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:55 pm
I am sure I can get Mario to reset his password
Ahem...
All I want for Christmas is for BZRKR to have his password reset...
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Croatoa
Top
Posts: 1507
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:26 pm

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Croatoa » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:30 am

Is this the same guy who was trying to make his feet more muscular?
Image

User avatar
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Posts: 20483
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:54 am
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: New Messages from ANTHONY CRUSADER

Post by Turdacious » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:53 am

Croatoa wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:30 am
Is this the same guy who was trying to make his feet more muscular?
You too can have guaranteed success if you use the right kind of hunny and beleev!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Post Reply