Stick to training related posts.
Moderators: Dux, seeahill
- Sergeant Commanding
- Posts: 6527
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 pm
- Sgt. Major
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:12 am
Nice. Reminds me of the flying squirrel
- Posts: 1817
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:22 pm
- Location: Heart Of Darkness
That Russki is mighty flexible.
"Tell A.P. Hill he must come up."
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 pm
I saw a 215 lber hit a standing granby pretty much standing straight up, it was gorgeous. I saw him a few months ago, he's easily 400 pounds now. I only recognized him by his cleft palate.
riff raff fanclub president