cbd oil for inflammation

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

dead man walking
Sergeant Commanding

cbd oil for inflammation

Post by dead man walking » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:49 pm

has anyone tried cbd oil (derived from hemp or marijuana) for joint or tendon pain? saw an article in outside and am curious if anyone has a review, good or bad.
Really Big Strong Guy: There are a plethora of psychopaths among us.

Old Mother
Staff Sergeant

Re: cbd oil for inflammation

Post by Old Mother » Fri May 04, 2018 12:00 am

I see lots and lots of anecdotal evidence that it works. I don't know what the actual research says because I just never looked into it. A vendor at a seminar I went to (i'm a chiro) gave me a free sample of an oral and topical dose. The topical was pretty good at relieving moderate to severe musculoskeletal down to a mild level. I can't say for sure if the oral stuff did anything for inflammation or pain. I would take it at night before bed though and would fall asleep fast, even without any supplements. I had and still have a lot of trouble falling to sleep and routinely take melatonin and sometimes other stuff too. Green Roads was the company.

Old Mother
Staff Sergeant

Post by Old Mother » Fri May 04, 2018 12:08 am

The best thing I ever experienced for joint pain relief was eliminating dairy, eggs, nightshades, all grains and taking a bunch of digestive enzymes from this place https://usenzymes.com/collections/all

I took their Theraxym, Seaxym, Serraxym, Nattoxym and Digestxym products. I did three of each a day.

Once I ran out supplements I went back to eating like a pig and generally not living healthy, but I was feeling very awesome for a while there.

Right now I do the above but only 1 time a day and still eat eggs and dairy. I also take gelatin at night. 2 tbsp. I'm a constant 2-3/10 on the pain scale. When I was doing everything 3x a day and my diet was tight I was a 0/10.

riotboo
Gunny

Post by riotboo » Fri May 04, 2018 12:39 am

I have some in my fridge right now.

Still trying to determine what specific cannabinoids are useful to reduce inflammation.

Arthritic hip. Will report back.