Weekly Goals Thread

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

dingleberry
Manpussy Apprentice

Re: Weekly Goals Thread

Post by dingleberry » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Bram

I flex my foot and through the range of motion several times per day. It's odd to me that bone healing doesn't swell but the ankle does. It has diminished over the last several days. The atrophy of my calf and the ankle stiffness has been worst part of the recovery. The muscles in my foot also tire quickly but I expected that.
nafod wrote:I do find I am spending more and more time in the bathroom in the morning, just staring at myself and wondering if I am pretty.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:23 am

If the swelling is decreasing and you're improving, then it sounds like what you're doing is working just fine.
"If you live through defeat, you are not defeated. If you are beaten but acquire wisdom, you have won." - RZA

dingleberry
Manpussy Apprentice

Post by dingleberry » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:36 pm

Finish last week of the 10,000 swing workout. Get my ass released by the doc to go back to work.

May do the swing routine again just change up the exercises and swing the 32kg bell. Start rucking again (if doc allows)

Compete in a 2 or 3 gun match before the first snow. (longer term goal than weekly)
nafod wrote:I do find I am spending more and more time in the bathroom in the morning, just staring at myself and wondering if I am pretty.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:38 pm

Dingle, speak more of this shooting business. What is it? Course of fire, guns, targets, distances etc. If'n you don't mind.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Been definitely not hitting my meditation goals, a couple days here and there per week.

But my sleep and sunscreen use are definitely improved from focusing on them, goal for the next week is 15 minutes a day in nature.
"If you live through defeat, you are not defeated. If you are beaten but acquire wisdom, you have won." - RZA