Chris Haeuter DVDs

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

MeatPlow
Staff Sergeant

Chris Haeuter DVDs

Post by MeatPlow » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:02 pm

anyone have any of Heauters DVD's? Man, I love his youtube videos and was considering picking up a few of his DVD's. Just wondering if they were good to go if anyone has them.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Chris Haeuter DVDs

Post by Fat Cat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:43 pm

I've seen them. They're very basic, but that may or may not be what you're looking for. So...what are you looking for?
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

MeatPlow
Staff Sergeant

Post by MeatPlow » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:43 pm
I've seen them. They're very basic, but that may or may not be what you're looking for. So...what are you looking for?
I bought the old school efficient BJJ and I really like them so far. Basics, but just different twists compared to what I have been taught. My academy recently left the Carlson Gracie Jr. affiliation and went under Team SAS. My new professor is absolutely outstanding and I've already grown so much in the past month.

Basics, its all I want to be good at. Not much interested in a lot of the sport techniques really, just hard nose classic BJJ.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Cool man. I'm glad you like them. Basic BJJ can take you pretty dang far, look at Roger Gracie.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

MeatPlow
Staff Sergeant

Post by MeatPlow » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:59 am

Fat Cat wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:48 pm
Cool man. I'm glad you like them. Basic BJJ can take you pretty dang far, look at Roger Gracie.
thanks FC I'll take a look at his stuff. I'm really just trying to understand the concepts behind these things. I watch quite a bit of Nick Gregoraiandadhanidis...hope I got his last name right hahaha. Really great stuff and I think he is Roger Gracies student.