IGX "...overflowing with foulmouthed ignorance."

IGX "...overflowing with foulmouthed ignorance."
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:27 pm

<

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:04 am 
Sgt. Major

This is a lazy and dumbass question but...I'm trying to plan out the next 6-9 months of training and I'd like to do at least several months of kettlebell-only work. I've read several books on such things and they all seem to be swing-only things or programs that include halo chops and 5 row varieties. I am looking for something simple but not boring. . 3-5 movements. Like squat, snatch, press, row. Some strength, some conditioning. I know it's lame, but I need something as close to plug-in as can be. Any advices or experience are appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:29 am 
Jesus Christ®

UPK brah...

But I would suggest you look at the AKC fitness manual.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:10 am 

Quote:
This is a lazy and dumbass question but...I'm trying to plan out the next 6-9 months of training and I'd like to do at least several months of kettlebell-only work. I've read several books on such things and they all seem to be swing-only things or programs that include halo chops and 5 row varieties. I am looking for something simple but not boring. . 3-5 movements. Like squat, snatch, press, row. Some strength, some conditioning. I know it's lame, but I need something as close to plug-in as can be. Any advices or experience are appreciated.
Session One:

- Double KB Front Squat

- Double KB Bent Over Row

- Ring Dips

Finisher: Double KB Clean E.M.O.M.

Session Two:

- Double KB Romanian Deadlift

- Double KB Overhead Press

- Ring Pull Ups

Finisher: Double KB Rack Carry E.M.O.M.

Sets, reps and rest it’s up to you: straight sets, ladders, E.M.O.M., it’s all good.