Alan Aragon

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Alan Aragon

Post by baffled » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:57 pm

Shut up, pussy.
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Sangoma wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:52 am
I just don't get why guys have to be idiots when they want to get laid. Aragon's celebrity status in the industry and decent looks (Shape will agree) were a good base for gaming women. He would have much better chance of getting a girl in bed by being a nice guy om top of that.
Socially inept people who find themselves with status don't always handle it well. Add a drinking problem in there and it's a recipe for a mess.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:28 pm
Sangoma wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:52 am
I just don't get why guys have to be idiots when they want to get laid. Aragon's celebrity status in the industry and decent looks (Shape will agree) were a good base for gaming women. He would have much better chance of getting a girl in bed by being a nice guy om top of that.
Socially inept people who find themselves with status don't always handle it well. Add a drinking problem in there and it's a recipe for a mess.
I would totally touch your cooch right now.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:45 pm

Guys, I think Sarcoplasm is flirting with me. He's made me giggle a few times.