CBD Oil Uses?

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

CBD Oil Uses?

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:50 pm

Hey I keep seeing CBD oil popping up and am wondering if anyone here has used it. The anti-inflammatory properties look interesting, but so much of the material looks like wackjobs who tout hemp as a commercial product and also just so happen to love smoking weed.

Experiences or knowledges?
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Re: CBD Oil Uses?

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:50 pm

Tried it. Don't get much. American Shaman brand.

Maybe a small amount of pain reduction.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Post by Fuzzy Dunlop » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:02 am

I have eaten the gummies. Seems to help with anxiety, puts me in a good mood and larger dose puts me to sleep. Haven't noticed anti inflammation.
Ed Zachary wrote:Best meat rub ever is Jergen's.

Old Mother
Staff Sergeant

Post by Old Mother » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:31 pm

Was given a sample grab bag of Green Roads. Tried a drop under the tongue when I was out of melatonin. It put me to sleep pretty quickly. Tried it also during the day. There was a mild decreased in anxiety. The grab bag also had a small container of pain relieving gel. It was decent and moderately effective for muscle strains, but it's difficult to tell if it was the CBD or all the other shit that's in there.

I'm giving CBD Distillery a shot now for sleep. It's hard to tell if it's effective. I've heard there's a sweet spot for dose/response. Too little and too much are not effective. I'm up to 4 drops of the 2500mg concentration. I've heard from some people that for sleep they take a full dropper. That's a lot considering how expensive this shit is.

Also, I've heard from some that CBD is still the wild west and some companies are not that diligent about ensuring no THC. Some people have failed drug tests. So buyer beware.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 pm

I don't get any sleep impact from it.

I know people who do, it changed one guys life because it let him sleep 5 hours in one shot instead of 3 then tossing and turning.

jonnyt

Post by jonnyt » Sat May 11, 2019 6:03 pm

Try Zatural, www.zatural.com. It's high quality. I found it really helped with pain after about a month or so of using the drops.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Mon May 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Alex Viada currently has a pretty informative 'story' on his instagram about cbd, it's worth a watch

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Mon May 20, 2019 8:38 pm

Why can't you people just smoke a joint like a regular person?
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ripe Turd » Mon May 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Is CBD the thing for endurance training, or is it THC?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Still illegal if you have a job with federal contracts that require random drug testing. I almost got some from the local 7-11 before I had a “wait a minute” moment.
Don’t believe everything you think.