Weili Zhang's Training

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Weili Zhang's Training

Post by Bram » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:14 pm

There's a lot of roundhouse kicks in here, and some wacky shit, but there are some nuggets as well. And her work ethic is impressive.
"If we just work hard without complaining, we can become one with Heaven and Earth." - Zen proverb

SubClaw

Re: Weili Zhang's Training

Post by SubClaw » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:38 am

Would!

newguy

Post by newguy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:01 pm

1:37......

Hell yes.

and 2:30 too.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:05 pm

I am trying to imagine her boyfriend telling her: "Bitch, when I come home the beer must be cold and open!!"...

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:33 pm

She'll tear your pecker off.
"You can’t talk with communists, you have to kill them." -Józef Mackiewicz

newguy

Post by newguy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:57 am

Sangoma wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:05 pm
I am trying to imagine her boyfriend telling her: "Bitch, when I come home the beer must be cold and open!!"...
My limited experience is that a decent amount of the MMA ladies get into relationships that are just like that. Hooking up with their trainers, sparring partners, other MMA fighters, etc.

Because I aggressive as they seem, it's like their whole life is a bunch of guys telling them to do shit and do it harder.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:52 am

Bram wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:14 pm
There's a lot of roundhouse kicks in here, and some wacky shit, but there are some nuggets as well. And her work ethic is impressive.
The definition of work ethic I could find: the ability to maintain proper moral values within the workplace. It is an attitude that shapes the way an individual performs its job duties with high moral standards.

What does it have to do with a hard training athlete?

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:35 am

Sangoma wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:52 am

The definition of work ethic I could find: the ability to maintain proper moral values within the workplace. It is an attitude that shapes the way an individual performs its job duties with high moral standards.

What does it have to do with a hard training athlete?
Here you go you dingus, I googled it for you:

noun: work ethic
the principle that hard work is intrinsically virtuous or worthy of reward.

and the wikipedia:

It is a set of values centered on importance of work and manifested by determination or desire to work hard.

Bram Wiley head of the class, Sangoma the troll licking his own ass
"If we just work hard without complaining, we can become one with Heaven and Earth." - Zen proverb

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:08 am

Feel less depressed now? Is this the best you can do, Google and Wiki?
Besides the fact that there are no champions who haven't trained hard this "principle" is stupid. Hard work is not intrinsically virtuous, and an athlete training hard for the sake of training hard is dumb. And it's not hard work that's worthy the reward, it's smart. Those who work hard usually work for those who work smart.

Who is the head of the class? Yes, Bram Wiley is! Attaboy!

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:32 pm

Chinese women could potentially take over women's MMA. China has 1.4 billion in its Borg hivemind collective, a robust martial tradition that is now evolving into the modern MMA realm, and a fervent national spirit that can mobilize resources behind any effort. Look at what these broads have done to women's weightlifting. They might as well mail them the gold medals every four years. I don't think Zhang is an anomaly. With a population that big you're going to find similar ideal athletes (read: BBC levels of natural test) who take a liking to the sport.

While sinophilia is not my forte, I was glad to see her beat the shit out of that smart ass, horse faced pollack. I wish her face would permanently take on the John Merrick appearance that Zhang delivered via fried rice fist fucking.

Will be interesting to see what Zhang's next move will be. I think both she and Shevchenko (everyone's blonde MMA waifu) are going to have trouble finding anyone to fight in the next year. Bullet is going to fight Joanne Calderwood in June, which is equivalent to saying she's going to beat the fuck out of a 10yo girl with cerebral palsy. I think Zhang could easily put on the ass and leg meat necessary to go up to 125 and make a superfight. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Then again, we're all likely going to be either dead or broke from the fucking Jackie Chan plague.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Sangoma wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:08 am
Feel less depressed now? Is this the best you can do, Google and Wiki?
Besides the fact that there are no champions who haven't trained hard this "principle" is stupid. Hard work is not intrinsically virtuous, and an athlete training hard for the sake of training hard is dumb. And it's not hard work that's worthy the reward, it's smart. Those who work hard usually work for those who work smart.

Who is the head of the class? Yes, Bram Wiley is! Attaboy!
You know nothing about Chinese culture if you don't understand the value they place on hard work, and the definition above is pretty apt. Not sure why you're trying to make this something about Bram, but you look like a twat being completely wrong like this.

motherjuggs&speed
Gunny

Post by motherjuggs&speed » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:10 pm

Seems the stress is getting to people. There's been more orneryness here in the last few days than in the previous two months combined. Here, this should cheer everyone up.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:35 pm

This is completely normal. Sangoma's barbarous Slavic physiognomy leads him to vacillate between periods of indolence and violent paranoia.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:43 am

I am not being a twat. I just don't get "work ethics" thing in a training athlete. In my work ethics means - among other things - not to compromise treatment of my patients even though I will get the same reward. An anaesthetist can leave a patient in pain in recovery room, delegate it to a junior colleague and he will still get paid. That's unethical. An athlete, on the other hand, has to work hard in order to win. There is simply no other way.

Sure, I don't understand the Chinese and their emphasis on hard work, but do you reckon Johanna the Slav put less effort into her training?

It's about semantics more than anything, and if you guys want to repeat beaten up cliches go ahead.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:48 am

Bram, I am sorry for hurting your feelings. It's an excellent video and your commentary is spot on.

newguy

Post by newguy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:11 am

Sangoma wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:43 am
I am not being a twat. I just don't get "work ethics" thing in a training athlete. In my work ethics means - among other things - not to compromise treatment of my patients even though I will get the same reward. An anaesthetist can leave a patient in pain in recovery room, delegate it to a junior colleague and he will still get paid. That's unethical. An athlete, on the other hand, has to work hard in order to win. There is simply no other way.

Sure, I don't understand the Chinese and their emphasis on hard work, but do you reckon Johanna the Slav put less effort into her training?

It's about semantics more than anything, and if you guys want to repeat beaten up cliches go ahead.
Good lord man. We have no toilet paper and you're being prickly over the technical definition of work ethic?

It's clear that Bram, in using work ethic, meant that she works like a beast. This has nothing to do with "ethics" Dr. Dork. We all use work ethic to mean people who work hard.

And yes, the other bitch probably worked really hard as well.

We as "non elite MMA athletes" are more than within the realm of normal when we look at their training and say "wow. what work ethic they have.

This is what happens when the kettlebell forum dies. We start fucking fighting over this semantical bullshit.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:40 am

Sangoma wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:05 pm
If her significant other is Fedor Emelianenko, I don't see why not.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:44 am

Kazuya Mishima wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:32 pm
While sinophilia is not my forte, I was glad to see her beat the shit out of that smart ass, horse faced pollack. I wish her face would permanently take on the John Merrick appearance that Zhang delivered via fried rice fist fucking.
I love you, man. Seriously.

SubClaw

Post by SubClaw » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:45 am

Sangoma wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:48 am
Bram, I am sorry for hurting your feelings. It's an excellent video and your commentary is spot on.
Bipolar much, Smet ?

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:37 pm

Sangoma,

English language and Western KKKulture lesson of the day.

Westerners (especially Americans) often use the term "work ethic", and it has deep roots in the white Protestant faith whose people formed the foundational substrate population of this country. There is spiritual significance to the concept and a deeply ingrained belief that "good things come to those who work their ass off". This is in stark contrast to Irish Catholic drunkards and Gibsmedat-American layabouts of the nostril Democrat persuasion. Most of us are also capable of crediting the presence of this ethic to people of other races when it's deserved in spite of our undeserved reputation as xenophobic racists and custodians of the disembodied institutions that continue to stymie black/brown/yellow bodies throughout the globe.

You're welcome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_work_ethic

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:39 pm

This is a typical Slavoid skull, representative of the people found in Russia. Note the flat top and pronounced brow ridge, both associated with perfidy, low morals, and shiftlessness.
Last edited by Fat Cat on Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:01 pm

Phrenology and physiognomy is real, people.