Was Dr. Greg Ellis Right About Everything?

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Re: Was Dr. Greg Ellis Right About Everything?

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:30 pm

And there was some crazy ass religion tied up in it too

Nobody else remembers this shit?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:29 pm
Fat Cat

Ellis had some Biden-esque photos of himself with his hands on odd places on his daughter. Garm picked this ball up and hounded Ellis mercilessly IIRC, despite the fact Garm liked low carb diets.

Figureskater..

On the old DD forum this username appeared, she claimed she was a teen, a competitive figure skater, and she used Pavel's materials to help her improve her skating, especially Naked Warrior stuff.

Conversation went around and around, with finally Pavel extending an invitation for her to come to an RKC cert at a discount, but she claimed she couldn't leave town unless her uncle when with her and that is how she would travel to competitions. And it kind of worked its way around that her uncle was this slave driving perfectionist that was verbally and sometimes physically abusive...and the RKC forum members, to their credit told her that wasn't ok, and started throwing up abuse hotlines and shit...and then she dropped the little bomb, and claimed that her uncle was so protective and obsessed he made her sleep in the same bed as him, and she had to wear a specific outfit to bed, it was basically panties and a camisole, then the big bomb dropped when she said she didn't know why she had to wear it, as he would usually rip it off her in the middle of the night before he made her do her niecely duties.
lolwut ...I think I need a cigarette after reading that. Was that spiderwoman or something like that?
"You can’t talk with communists, you have to kill them." -Józef Mackiewicz

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:43 am

I missed the glory days of the DD forums.

Re: Greg Ellis. Meh. I don't like listening to Layne Norton, PhD but he makes the point that it's deficit, protein, and then whatever makes you feel best/most compliant or whatever.

Ellis's recommendations were certainly in bounds for the average gym all star.
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin