Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Stick to training related posts.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Post Reply
User avatar
newguy
Top
Posts: 2479
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 am

Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by newguy » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:42 pm

Does anyone know what this is or have heard of it before?

Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Image

Bennyonesix1
Top
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by Bennyonesix1 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Holy shit a Hell's Angel hit man?

User avatar
newguy
Top
Posts: 2479
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 am

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by newguy » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:48 pm

Bennyonesix1 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:42 pm
Holy shit a Hell's Angel hit man?
?????

I was perusing the Westside Barbell site to see if there was anything on sale and came across it. I've never heard of it, seen it, etc. A very lazy google search revealed nothing of note or interest.

My curiosity is piqued....

motherjuggs&speed
Gunny
Posts: 607
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:08 am

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by motherjuggs&speed » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:20 pm

http://malefactorsregister.com/wp/mistaken-identity/

"Yee, an Ohio native, was a full-fledged member of the Hell’s Angels, and Bonds and Verdi were associates who were working their way through the probationary period. They had come to Sandusky to avenge the attack on Yates and had targeted a yellow van that they believed belonged to a member of the Outlaws MC. Bonds had been present at Yates’s shooting."

More at the link. They planned and carried out a hit but got the wrong guy. All three convicted.

I always found it odd that outlaw motorcycle gangs have license plates on their bikes. I mean, they're outlaws, right?

User avatar
newguy
Top
Posts: 2479
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:32 am

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by newguy » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:52 pm

motherjuggs&speed wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:20 pm
http://malefactorsregister.com/wp/mistaken-identity/

"Yee, an Ohio native, was a full-fledged member of the Hell’s Angels, and Bonds and Verdi were associates who were working their way through the probationary period. They had come to Sandusky to avenge the attack on Yates and had targeted a yellow van that they believed belonged to a member of the Outlaws MC. Bonds had been present at Yates’s shooting."

More at the link. They planned and carried out a hit but got the wrong guy. All three convicted.

I always found it odd that outlaw motorcycle gangs have license plates on their bikes. I mean, they're outlaws, right?
Is he the original Paul Wade?

Bennyonesix1
Top
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by Bennyonesix1 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:05 pm

newguy wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:52 pm
motherjuggs&speed wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:20 pm
http://malefactorsregister.com/wp/mistaken-identity/

"Yee, an Ohio native, was a full-fledged member of the Hell’s Angels, and Bonds and Verdi were associates who were working their way through the probationary period. They had come to Sandusky to avenge the attack on Yates and had targeted a yellow van that they believed belonged to a member of the Outlaws MC. Bonds had been present at Yates’s shooting."

More at the link. They planned and carried out a hit but got the wrong guy. All three convicted.

I always found it odd that outlaw motorcycle gangs have license plates on their bikes. I mean, they're outlaws, right?
Is he the original Paul Wade?
BUY THE BASED HELL'S ANGELS HITMAN EXERCISE MANUAL FFS

User avatar
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®
Posts: 39735
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:54 pm
Location: 鬼ヶ島

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:14 pm

Image
Image
"You can’t talk with communists, you have to kill them." -Józef Mackiewicz

Bennyonesix1
Top
Posts: 1108
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by Bennyonesix1 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:16 pm

Ah he's hapa. And cool.

User avatar
Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding
Posts: 6378
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:11 pm

Re: Yee Systems by Steve Wayne Yee?

Post by Kazuya Mishima » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:54 pm

Looks like you can damn near see the whole book via the 'Look Inside' feature at Amazon.

Also, looks dumb and gay.

Post Reply