Keith Weber Extreme Cardio

The only place you can learns about balls.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Keith Weber Extreme Cardio

Post by Fat Cat » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:57 am

Anyone have any experience with Keith Weber or his videos? I've unintentionally run into several positive references to his work, but I know nothing about him. I am interested in information from anybody who has dealt with him or his videos.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Keith Weber Extreme Cardio

Post by Fat Cat » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:48 am

No love? I bought the download for $5 and will post a review.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:43 pm

First impressions? From the sales trailer it looks like the high intensity metcon type workout.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Ok, yes, I finally sat down and watched some of it. It is broken up into I believe 6 mini-workouts, each of which is done straight through for a metcon effect. You can break out individual workouts for heavier work, or do it all the way through with a lighter kettlebell for a cardio effect. There are 5 full body workouts and the 6th is an ab workout, all using kettlebells.

The first workout is 5 exercises, 10 reps each of: thrusters, clean and press, overhead squats, windmills, and snatch...I am saying this from memory so forgive me if I am getting something wrong, I will check at home and edit accordingly.

The next workout is an upper body focus, but I haven't gone through that yet.

In general, it is a very basic, but reasonable product for $5.