IGX "...overflowing with foulmouthed ignorance."

IGX "...overflowing with foulmouthed ignorance."
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:10 pm

<

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:46 am 
Lifetime IGer

Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan
Mario-- approve BurritoJimmy's account now!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:29 pm 
Lifetime IGer

Let's see.

This is all second or third hand stuff. I didn't originate it. I cannot verify it.

Cottah is doing the IKFF stuff internationally still, where the money is (Crossfit is certifying and affiliating hundreds of places in China too, by the way) and gone all cray cray with his new vegan ways and wife. God I hope he's still hanging weights off his nutsack.

Sonnon is doing Sonnon shit. His relatively recent schtick of pretending he used to be retarded before RMAX principles healed him is fucking hilarious.

Maxwell has crystalized. Still wandering the world. Never got over DC jumping on Saulo's dick first chance she could.

All these guys are still prosperous.

Pavel got born again, apparently in a bit of a vehement way. allegedly some of the guys listed above have said it's to hide his penchant for outboard motors.

The RKC crew?

Mike Mahler is doing his podcast, sometimes a seminar, selling his supplements, living in Vegas. Same old Mike.
Rif went crawling back to StrongFirst after he demonstrated he couldn't organize anything bigger than training one client in his garage (I feel you, Rif, I'm the same fucking way)
Nate Morrison is doing gun and alpine and cold shit for tacticool people.
Bret JOnesis with Strongfirst, but despite all of the FMS and his close contact with the best PTs on the planet, he still had to go get hip resurfacing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 pm 
Jesus Christ®

The fitness world makes me sad. Whoredom rife.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:27 pm 
Sergeant Commanding

Lol at sonnon. Of all the fitness bullshit and hucksterism, who would think the way to get ahead was playing a retard?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:00 am 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
Lol at sonnon. Of all the fitness bullshit and hucksterism, who would think the way to get ahead was playing a retard?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... 63a0998b00

lololol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:36 pm 
Sergeant Commanding

Quote:
Quote:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... 63a0998b00

lololol

Disturbing. And kind of hilarious.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:33 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Let's see.

This is all second or third hand stuff. I didn't originate it. I cannot verify it.

Cottah is doing the IKFF stuff internationally still, where the money is (Crossfit is certifying and affiliating hundreds of places in China too, by the way) and gone all cray cray with his new vegan ways and wife. God I hope he's still hanging weights off his nutsack.

Sonnon is doing Sonnon shit. His relatively recent schtick of pretending he used to be retarded before RMAX principles healed him is fucking hilarious.

Maxwell has crystalized. Still wandering the world. Never got over DC jumping on Saulo's dick first chance she could.

Pavel got born again, apparently in a bit of a vehement way. allegedly some of the guys listed above have said it's to hide his penchant for outboard motors.

The RKC crew?

Mike Mahler is doing his podcast, sometimes a seminar, selling his supplements, living in Vegas. Same old Mike.
Rif went crawling back to StrongFirst after he demonstrated he couldn't organize anything bigger than training one client in his garage (I feel you, Rif, I'm the same fucking way)
Bret JOnesis with Strongfirst, but despite all of the FMS and his close contact with the best PTs on the planet, he still had to go get hip resurfacing.
I still get notifications for Mahler's podcasts. I usually don't listen, but he writes some decent articles. Peddles his T and hormone supplements. I use the recovery oil.

I like Rif, seems genuine.

I love reading the stories about the RKC or SF being treated like a military bootcamp. YOU NEED TO EARN THE RIGHT TO SWING THAT BELL. Best 4 figure scam going

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:55 am 

I must admit to being very wrong about the certification racket - I thought that it would be dead by now (RKC, CF, etc). I guess I underestimated the $$ and overestimated the brains of the overseas market.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:24 am 
Jesus Christ®

Cotter spends half his time in China and outlying areas. It actually seems like a pretty grueling way to earn a living though; at least JDC made the people come to him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:13 am 
Jesus Christ®

Quote:
Let's see.

The RKC crew?

Hungry ghosts wandering the earth.