Where did all the real niggas go?

The only place you can learns about balls.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: Where did all the real niggas go?

Post by Turdacious » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:46 am

Mario-- approve BurritoJimmy's account now!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:29 pm

Let's see.

This is all second or third hand stuff. I didn't originate it. I cannot verify it.

Cottah is doing the IKFF stuff internationally still, where the money is (Crossfit is certifying and affiliating hundreds of places in China too, by the way) and gone all cray cray with his new vegan ways and wife. God I hope he's still hanging weights off his nutsack.

Sonnon is doing Sonnon shit. His relatively recent schtick of pretending he used to be retarded before RMAX principles healed him is fucking hilarious.

Maxwell has crystalized. Still wandering the world. Never got over DC jumping on Saulo's dick first chance she could.

All these guys are still prosperous.

Pavel got born again, apparently in a bit of a vehement way. allegedly some of the guys listed above have said it's to hide his penchant for outboard motors.

The RKC crew?

Mike Mahler is doing his podcast, sometimes a seminar, selling his supplements, living in Vegas. Same old Mike.
Rif went crawling back to StrongFirst after he demonstrated he couldn't organize anything bigger than training one client in his garage (I feel you, Rif, I'm the same fucking way)
Nate Morrison is doing gun and alpine and cold shit for tacticool people.
Bret JOnesis with Strongfirst, but despite all of the FMS and his close contact with the best PTs on the planet, he still had to go get hip resurfacing.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:21 pm

The fitness world makes me sad. Whoredom rife.
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Lol at sonnon. Of all the fitness bullshit and hucksterism, who would think the way to get ahead was playing a retard?
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:00 am

baffled wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:27 pm
Lol at sonnon. Of all the fitness bullshit and hucksterism, who would think the way to get ahead was playing a retard?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... 63a0998b00

lololol
"Prepare your hearts as a fortress, for there will be no other." -Francisco Pizarro González

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Fat Cat wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:00 am
baffled wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:27 pm
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-la ... 63a0998b00

lololol

Disturbing. And kind of hilarious.
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

Hanglow Joe
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hanglow Joe » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:29 pm
Let's see.

This is all second or third hand stuff. I didn't originate it. I cannot verify it.

Cottah is doing the IKFF stuff internationally still, where the money is (Crossfit is certifying and affiliating hundreds of places in China too, by the way) and gone all cray cray with his new vegan ways and wife. God I hope he's still hanging weights off his nutsack.

Sonnon is doing Sonnon shit. His relatively recent schtick of pretending he used to be retarded before RMAX principles healed him is fucking hilarious.

Maxwell has crystalized. Still wandering the world. Never got over DC jumping on Saulo's dick first chance she could.

Pavel got born again, apparently in a bit of a vehement way. allegedly some of the guys listed above have said it's to hide his penchant for outboard motors.

The RKC crew?

Mike Mahler is doing his podcast, sometimes a seminar, selling his supplements, living in Vegas. Same old Mike.
Rif went crawling back to StrongFirst after he demonstrated he couldn't organize anything bigger than training one client in his garage (I feel you, Rif, I'm the same fucking way)
Bret JOnesis with Strongfirst, but despite all of the FMS and his close contact with the best PTs on the planet, he still had to go get hip resurfacing.
I still get notifications for Mahler's podcasts. I usually don't listen, but he writes some decent articles. Peddles his T and hormone supplements. I use the recovery oil.

I like Rif, seems genuine.

I love reading the stories about the RKC or SF being treated like a military bootcamp. YOU NEED TO EARN THE RIGHT TO SWING THAT BELL. Best 4 figure scam going

Boris

Post by Boris » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:55 am

I must admit to being very wrong about the certification racket - I thought that it would be dead by now (RKC, CF, etc). I guess I underestimated the $$ and overestimated the brains of the overseas market.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:24 am

Cotter spends half his time in China and outlying areas. It actually seems like a pretty grueling way to earn a living though; at least JDC made the people come to him.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:13 am

Shafpocalypse Now wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:29 pm
Let's see.

The RKC crew?

Hungry ghosts wandering the earth.

Hanglow Joe
Staff Sergeant

Post by Hanglow Joe » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm

Mike Mahler and Sincere Hogan has Steve Cotter as the last guest on their podcast. Some good stuff here.
https://mikemahler.com/podcast/episode- ... e-lla-show

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Good stuff how? Vegan shit or what?

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:25 pm

Steve also just competed in BJJ at the Pan Ams as a white belt and took silver

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Thu May 16, 2019 6:35 pm

John Davies is now giving out stock advice.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Thu May 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Grandpa's Spells wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:35 pm
John Davies is now giving out stock advice.

The Coach abides.

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma » Fri May 17, 2019 4:21 am

The best business is to tell people how to make money. Most successful websites, podcasts and youtube channels do just that. Earning money by telling people how to make money. Best fucking thing.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells » Fri May 17, 2019 4:50 am

One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat » Fri May 17, 2019 9:56 pm

iPood