Why isn't Pavel selling C&J as the Program Minimum?

The only place you can learns about balls.

Moderators: Dux, seeahill

Dunn
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Why isn't Pavel selling C&J as the Program Minimum?

Post by Dunn » Thu May 14, 2020 12:22 pm

aussie luke wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:15 pm
Dunn wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:19 pm
Thanks gents. Trying to work out the final draft, some graphics/pics, and the like. Probably will use Amazon KDP publishing for ebook and possibly paper. I will give updates as they come. Waiting on the super short ranger panties to come in for some photos.
I was going to offer you my graphic design services until I read that last sentence
So skimpier?

And in seriousness, that’s the biggest issue I have. I’ve never done anything like this so figuring out how best to layout everything is new. While I know there is a niche audience with this stuff and I doubt it will sell much, I figure I owe it to myself to make it nice to look at and presentable.

motherjuggs&speed
Gunny

Post by motherjuggs&speed » Thu May 14, 2020 3:17 pm

I found a great cover designer and also a solid formatter for my ebook on Fiverr. You can probably save a lot of time and aggravation hiring someone who does this part all day.

newguy

Post by newguy » Thu May 14, 2020 3:25 pm

Nice Dunn!

aussie luke
Staff Sergeant

Post by aussie luke » Thu May 14, 2020 4:25 pm

Dunn wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:22 pm
aussie luke wrote:
Dunn wrote:
Thanks gents. Trying to work out the final draft, some graphics/pics, and the like. Probably will use Amazon KDP publishing for ebook and possibly paper. I will give updates as they come. Waiting on the super short ranger panties to come in for some photos.
I was going to offer you my graphic design services until I read that last sentence
So skimpier?

And in seriousness, that’s the biggest issue I have. I’ve never done anything like this so figuring out how best to layout everything is new. While I know there is a niche audience with this stuff and I doubt it will sell much, I figure I owe it to myself to make it nice to look at and presentable.
I’ve designed many books and magazines, but for print only. The last book I did they wanted a kindle version, but when I looked into it it seems all you need is a word doc and some pics and they put it together - which is why kindle books look so shit. These books were 50% images and graphics so that just wouldn’t work.

If you just wanted to have it as a PDF however, that’s easy as and it can be as graphical as you like.

Depending how my home/work situation develops over the next however many weeks/months I may have the time to help out

Hanglow Joe
Gunny

Post by Hanglow Joe » Thu May 14, 2020 9:02 pm

You should have Shaf write the foreword and include his ladder program. Good work Dunn

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious » Fri May 15, 2020 11:17 pm

Dunn wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:22 pm
aussie luke wrote:
Dunn wrote:
So skimpier?
TIME TO THROW UP THE TROICASSO SIGNAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule