The Beatings will Continue Until Morale Improves 2013

Post your training journals here if you like. I'll make back-ups to avoid losing your data.

Moderator: Dux

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

The Beatings will Continue Until Morale Improves 2013

Post by Batboy2/75 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:48 am

Kind of a late start to my 2013 training log, but what the fuck.

Went for 2 mile run today. Nothing special, just an easy run. Today is an eating day :supz: , so I might as well get in a run before the food orgy begins.

Plus, 200 push ups in sets of 25 reps and 35 odd sized sets of pull ps.

Getting ready o give the finger to the job. The two new job prospects are near some awesome BJJ and MMA places.

Goals for 2013

Get faster, get stronger (body weight style) and get meaner.
Last edited by Batboy2/75 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Batboy2/75
Starship Trooper

Re: The Beetings will Continue Until Morale Improves 2013

Post by Batboy2/75 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Ditched work today to go on a job interview. So today is going to be a nice day.

Been doing alot of the same; Running, pull ups, push ups, situps, Hindu squats, & yoga.

Picked up a KB for the first time in years that didn't involve moving it to the other side of the garage. Man, have I gotten out of practice. I see some KB swings in my future.

A new twist this Lenten season; I will be fasting every Friday. I don't drink all that much anymore, so giving up booze is not such a big thing. So that is out. I never went in for the whole eating fish thing. It may have been a sacrifice back in the day, but attending a parish fish fry, having a huge plate of Calimari, etc isn't exactly suffering and in the spirit off Lent.

So in my attempt as a huge sinner (no doubt, you are shocked), I will fast every Friday during Lent as my way of emulating Christ. My fast will by 3 large coffees with heavy cream. No more, no less; about 600 calories for the day. Not exactly starving, but having done this before, not a plesent way to pass the day.
Arms are the only true badge of liberty. The possession of arms is the distinction of the free man from the slave.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.