Back rehab and starting over

Post your training journals here if you like. I'll make back-ups to avoid losing your data.

Moderator: Dux

cubejockey_81
Lance Cpl.

Re: Back rehab and starting over

Post by cubejockey_81 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:30 am

Yeah, came across that one a little while back when all this started. It's where I learned about FT.

4/14/15
Another chiro visit. Felt pretty good walking out.

4/15/15
Shin hurt like a mother after commute this morning. Gimped my way over to buddy with a never-ending supply of ibuprofen. Felt better as the day wore on. Home commute not bad.
Mckenzie protocol at home.
I only post after three glasses of Glenlivet 18 on the rocks.

cubejockey_81
Lance Cpl.

Post by cubejockey_81 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:59 pm

'nother visit to the chiro today. She says I keep showing up with 'rotation' (whatever that means) and an incredibly tight upper back. Most likely due to my just having commuted from work prior to the appointment.

Overall things are still improving. Been lazy with the exercises. Pain centered in shin as usual - more of a nagging nuisance than anything now.

cubejockey_81
Lance Cpl.

Post by cubejockey_81 » Sat May 02, 2015 1:04 am

Been lazy as hell with both log and exercise.

Two visits to chiro since last post, things are getting better. Chiro has suggested planks and other abdominal endurance stuff.

Trying to come up with a plan for future training. Thinking of going the pure bodyweight route for awhile - pushups. pullups, etc. I need to take a freakin' walk every now and then too.