Like money in the bank

Post your training journals here if you like. I'll make back-ups to avoid losing your data.

Moderator: Dux

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Like money in the bank

Post by baffled » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:27 am

Mostly just logging mobility stuff here. I do the Gymnastic Bodies strength stuff, but Sommer seems pretty protective of the plan so I'll avoid posting any specifics of that here.

Life's been weird. Grandma kicked it at the end of May, had to put the dog down on my birthday, and I've been working on making that overseas Asian move. Had something lined up to leave in January that fell apart at the end of last week. Still working...

Got a mix of things I'm working at the moment. After min. 45 days, I'll decide on any major changes. Day to day adjustments as life and body dictate.

Horse stance, per Tom Kurz, main focus to open straddle splits. That's a line that doesn't seem to want to open.

11-1-2015 Sunday
Wushu style stretching for the hammies and hip flexors.
5 minutes total accumulated in 5-step horse stance in 45 second increments with a final 30 seconds to finish the 5 minutes

11-2-2015 Monday
Same as above

11-3-2015 Tuesday
Same, but 60 seconds x 2, then 30 and 45 seconds to 5 miutes on the horse stance
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Like money in the bank

Post by baffled » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:40 am

11-4-2015
Lots of this drill with the shoulder against the wall:

Wushu stretching for the quads/hip flexors and hammies.

Relaxed lat stretches

Horse stance x 5 minutes total in 45 second increments. Spent the first few in a 3 step stance... stiff hips today.
Whoever would overthrow the Liberty of a Nation, must begin by subduing the Freeness of Speech
- Benjamin Franklin

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Re: Like money in the bank

Post by Mickey O'neil » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:00 am

Sorry to hear about your grandma, baffled. Your dog as well.