Working Out, Surfing and Meditating

Post your training journals here if you like. I'll make back-ups to avoid losing your data.

Moderator: Dux

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Working Out, Surfing and Meditating

Post by Bram » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:31 pm

"If the mind is silent, it is completely uninfluenced by anything and yet it is part of everything. The individual is then one with everything and there is the state of no-self." - from the Cai Gen Tan

Tuesday, June 23rd: Surfing

Windy, messy, but still some waves. Went out with my buddy Rob, he went in and Grace came out right after. No more than two people out at any one time.

Managed a few fun rides and sections.

The speed pumping I've been doing changes the surf experience. I'm getting a feel for the sections I can't build speed on, and just standing there until they pass, then gaining speed again. And the extra power is helping my turns and keeping me connected to the pocket....meaning I can surf a smaller wave for longer. Quads were actually a bit tired. Even though I didn't get a lot of waves, I was generating speed a lot of my standing time.
"When you seek it, you cannot find it.” — Zen riddle

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:23 pm

Wednesday, June 24th: Meditation and Upper Body Push

Outside Meditation 15 minutes + Connect to Nature 5 minutes

----

Tight core, shoulder blades moving smoothly down and back, drive elbows into floor on pushdowns.

Band Internal Rotation - Elbow by Side ~50lbs x 20 each x 2 sets

Lateral Push-Up x 20, 16, 12, 10
and
Band Twist ~70lbs x 15 each x 4 sets

Standing Band Shoulder Press ~20lbs x 11, 11, 8 (preferred the bands on the inside of the arms), 7
and
Sahrmann Level 2 x 15 each x 4 sets

Band Pushdowns ~30lbs x 20, 18; ~20lbs x 15, 11
and
Power Band Shrugs - Black x 20, 20, 14, 12

Band External Rotation - Elbow by Side ~10lbs x 20 each x 2 sets (but less tension on L side)

Stretch Wrists, Forearms, Chest - Bent Arm, Biceps, Chest - Straight Arm, Triceps, Glutes, Triangle

note: this sounds like a small detail, but deciding to do the shrugs today (was intending to train neck) felt great! Good flow between them and triceps.

note 2: would try and surf, but me and some buddies are trying to beat "The Last of Us 2," so gonna head off for that instead. Fun game!

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:57 am

Well, a month later, Irongarmx has returned from the shadow realm.

I have one massive PR to report, the rest will just be quick details.

After a half-dozen years of trying, I finally managed to surf 8 hours in a day on July 5th. I had booked a trip to surf extremely good waves in Cabo, Mexico, on Independence Day weekend. But my personal training client's fears about Coronavirus - and their subsequent request that I quarantine for two weeks upon returning - nixed my desire to go.

I surfed four sessions that day, ate vegan for the fuck of it, wore 10 coats of zinc oxide (still not enough), and had a wonderful time! Met a bunch of cool people, too :)

Thursday, June 25th: Lower Body Stabilizers, Surfing, and Meditation
Friday, June 26th: Meditation
Saturday, June 27th: Surfing
Sunday, June 28th: Meditation, Upper Body Stabilizers, Surfing

Monday, June 29th: Surfing
Tuesday, June 30th: Surfing
Wednesday, July 1st: Meditation and Lower Body
Thursday, July 2nd: Surfing
Friday, July 3rd: Surfing
Saturday, Independence Day: Jogging. Meditation and Surfing
Sunday, July 5th: Surfing

Monday, July 6th: Meditation
Tuesday, July 7th: Surfing and Meditation
Wednesday, July 8th: Upper Body Pull
Thursday, July 9th: Meditation
Saturday, July 11th: Upper Body Push

Monday, July 13th: Meditation
Tuesday, July 14th: Meditation
Wednesday, July 15th: Lower Body
Saturday, July 18th: Full Body

Monday, July 20th: Running

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:36 pm

As I am wont to do, I have spent much of the last month slogging through a miserably high volume of weight training - that is when I can motivate myself to actually start one of the 2+ hour workouts.

Burned out since last Saturday, I took the last seven days to eat, play video games, and mull over the question:

"How can I do a shorter, yet still majestic-as-fuck, training program?"

*drum roll*

Saturday, July 25th: Upper Body Pull + Core, Swim + Run

Stretch + Warm-Up

Chin-Ups x 3 sets
and
Leg Raise w. Crunch x 3 sets

Pull-Ups x 3 sets
and
Power Band Side Bend x 3 sets

Band Row - Elbows In x 3 sets
and
Band Row - Elbows Up x 3 sets

Band Curls x 2 sets
Band Hammer Curls x 2 sets
Band Reverse Curls x 2 sets

Stretch

Notes: should have done a warm-up set or three of band-assisted pull-ups...on the last set of pull-ups I straightened my legs, pointed my toes, lifted them slightly (a tip I got from an Athlean-X video) - this worked better...after the first set of side bends, I doubled the band over (instead of running it long with a knot). This kept me more vertical and worked better...did the band rows concentrating on extremely smooth ROM, slowing down the end where I wanted to rush - challenging!

----

Skateboarded to the beach, and washed the board out on a few turns. Usually that's associated with me skipping ye old transverse abs, so:

Sahrmann Exercise Level 2/3 x 3 sets

Ocean Swim and Run Back: 37 minutes

Beautiful day! Warm water, tiny waves. Me and a buddy swam La Jolla Cove to La Jolla Shores, roughly a mile, then ran back barefoot through the mansions and along the cliffs to grab our belongings.

As I was skating home, I played with rolling my ankle in-and-out to help with turns. I've been working that motion at home with bands and it finally felt a bit fluid, allowing for better force transfer through the body = better turns, less joint stress.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:14 am

Saturday evening, me, a trainer homie, and my swim buddy and his girlfriend went to a surf video premiere held on the sand at the local beach. They had put up a huge screen and sound system and about 300-500 people showed up. Then announced an after party which my friends wanted to go to.

So I got super drunk with a bunch of mostly-20 year olds, swigging out of random bottles, talking to all sorts of people. Some hot twins asked if I was Tony Hawk. If you were wondering what I look like, well there you go. Definitely idiotic to be there in a pandemic.

Sunday was a hangover until about 430pm. The Panda Express 90 minutes after lunch definitely helped (Greens + Black Pepper Chicken + String Bean Chicken :heart: ), but I was hurting.

Monday, July 27th: Upper Body Push, Run

Pre-Stuff

Stretch x ~5 minutes

Band Internal Rotation ~50lbs x 20 each x 2 sets

Block #1 - 20 minutes

Push-Ups x 3 sets
and
Alt. Leg Raises w/ Crunch x 3 sets

Lateral Push-Ups x 3 sets
and
Knee Raise w/Crunch x 3 sets

Block #2 - 12.5 minutes

Power Band Side Bend - Black x 15 each x 3 sets
and
Band Front Raise ~10lbs x 3 sets (could really feel my core from all the abs)
and
Band Lateral Raise ~20lbs x 3 sets

Block #3 - 12.5-15 minutes

Band Pushdown ~20lbs x 3 sets
and
Band Skullcrusher ~40lbs x 3 sets
and
Sahrmann Exercise Level 1/2 x 3 sets

Post-Stuff

Band External Rotation ~10lbs x 20 each x 2 sets

Band Cuban Press - Internal Rotation ~30lbs x 15-20 x 2 sets

Band Cuban Press - External Rotation ~10lbs x 15-20 x 2 sets

Stretch ~5 minutes

Notes: The workout, starting at Brick #1 and ending with the last set of rotator cuff, took 59 minutes. So maybe 70-75 minutes with warm-up and stretching. Felt good!

----

Running ~28 minutes (walked for ~2)

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 am

Tuesday, July 28th: Meditation

Meditation 15 minutes

----

I've been a bit testy lately.

Our world's been in an extra-strange place.

And so I'm gonna take another social media/video game/news break.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Saturday, August 15th: Upper Body Pull

Dynamic Warm-Up + Yoga 5 minutes

Pull-Ups x 4 sets
Band Rows x 4 sets
Band Curls x 4 sets
Band Reverse Flies x 4 sets
Alt. Leg Raise w/ Crunch x 4 sets

+ TVA exercise

Yoga 10 minutes

----

Took a few weeks away from here - while also reducing my use of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. I've been super grumpy and was hoping that reducing my digital media would help. But my grumpiness actually went up.

Did some reflection, thought about where my head's been, and made a change or two.
Last edited by Bram on Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Sunday, August 16th: Upper Body Push

Band Internal Rotation ~50lbs x 20LR x 2 sets

Dynamic Warm-Up

Band Standing Chest Press ~100lbs x 20, 15, 12, 11
BB Standing Shoulder Press 75lbs x 3-6 x 4 sets
Band Pushdown/Reverse Pushdown ~50lbs x 4 sets
Band Side Bend x 15LR x 4 sets

Band External Rotation ~10lbs x 15L/20R, 12L/18R

Sahrmann Level 2 [TVA exercise] x 15 each

Yoga 15 minutes

----

Surfing 1 hour

Headed to one of my favorite summer breaks. Ran into a bunch of locals who were full of smiles and got to catch up with a few people - including Gustavo from BJJ (hoping by writing it down, I'll cement his name!).

Fun time :)
Last edited by Bram on Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

newguy
Sgt. Major

Post by newguy » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Bram wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:16 pm
Saturday, August 15th: Upper Body Pull

Dynamic Warm-Up + Yoga 5 minutes

Pull-Ups x 4 sets
Band Rows x 4 sets
Band Curls x 4 sets
Band Reverse Flies x 4 sets
Alt. Leg Raise w/ Crunch x 4 sets

+ TVA exercise

Yoga 10 minutes

----

Took a few weeks away from here - while also reducing my use of Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. I've been super grumpy and was hoping that reducing my digital media would help. But my grumpiness actually went up.

Did some reflection, thought about where my head's been, and made a change or two.
Welcome back!
So what do you think is going on?

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:15 am

newguy wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Welcome back!
Hey newguy!

Thanks for saying hello and checking in on me :) Hope you've been doing good!

I think my head and heart have not been in the right place.

Let's say you do something for somebody you love - maybe you mail them a letter saying you're thinking of them. You care about them, and you're not worried if they respond or not. You just wanted to let them know you love them.

Or, OTOH you do something else for someone - but you want a response.

I think my life lately has been the latter.

Trying not to be that person :)

newguy
Sgt. Major

Post by newguy » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:06 am

Bram wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:15 am
newguy wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Welcome back!
Hey newguy!

Thanks for saying hello and checking in on me :) Hope you've been doing good!

I think my head and heart have not been in the right place.

Let's say you do something for somebody you love - maybe you mail them a letter saying you're thinking of them. You care about them, and you're not worried if they respond or not. You just wanted to let them know you love them.

Or, OTOH you do something else for someone - but you want a response.

I think my life lately has been the latter.

Trying not to be that person :)
I hear you. Cultivating that selfless sense of giving just for the joy of giving.
BUT...OTOH.....sometimes there is nothing wrong with wanting a response.

We are human after all.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:40 am

newguy wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:06 am

I hear you. Cultivating that selfless sense of giving just for the joy of giving.
BUT...OTOH.....sometimes there is nothing wrong with wanting a response.

We are human after all.

I definitely want a response when I send dick pics, so I guess you're right <<<<q

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:41 am

Monday, August 17th: Surfing

Surfing

Another beautiful, but hot day here. Roughly around 6pm I hit the beach, which was very busy, both with surfers and beachgoers. I chugged a White Claw, like the sorority girl I am, and joined the line-up.

Had a fun time!

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:47 am

Tuesday, August 18th: Full-Body

Dynamic Warm-up

Glute Bridge w/ Alt. Leg Extension x 15 each x 2 sets

BB Push-Press 75lbs x 12, 10, 6
Band Rows x 20 x 3 sets
1-Leg Jump w/ Knee Drive x 12 each x 3 sets
Band Side Bend x 15 each x 3 sets
BB 1-Leg Deadlift 75lbs x 10 each x 3 sets

Band Reverse Fly x 12-15 x 2 sets

Sahrmann Level 2 x 15 each x 2 sets

Yoga 15 minutes

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:39 am

Thursday, August 20th: Surfing

Surfing 1 hour

Jumped in the water about thirty minutes before sunset. The ocean temperatures in San Diego have been fluctuating 10-15 degrees, but right now it's the warmest of the year.

Managed a front-side rail grab drop in.

Then a nice one. John helped me navigate where to paddle - it was a bit low-tide for this break and that means the take-off zone is unpredictable.

I also fell a bunch of times :)

motherjuggs&speed
Gunny

Post by motherjuggs&speed » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:08 am

Your log makes me wish I had never left SoCal. It sounds so good to go to the beach. I regret not going to the beach more when I was there. Can't imagine what I was thinking.

Regarding wanting a response, this is going to be disjointed since I'm not clear myself, but here goes. In some areas of life we know what The Truth is. But most often we aren't clear. We seek guidance. But sometimes the advice given doesn't apply, or we can't make it work that way. Let me give an example. In certain chess positions Stockfish would say to do x sequence and it's a forced win. But for a human it's often better to play the line you can make work. Let me go even further off the rails here. There's a scene in the movie Staying Alive where Travolta's character tries to make The Speech to his mom, the one where he expresses remorse, etc., blah blah. His mom sees right through that instantly and shoots it down. She tells him to stop all that, he is who he is, and that his attitude is what made him successful. Tony then says, "so you're saying that I've always been this bastard but because it's who I really am, it's okay." . You feel the way you feel. In some ways it's possible to change some things, make some adjustments, but who says that the current leftist dogma of selfless giving, compersion, yada yada is the correct one? Maybe we should expect something. Maybe selflessness isn't always so hot. I was often someone who gave selflessly. What I failed to understand is that I did not value my time the way I should have. Maybe some people aren't worth helping. Maybe they won't appreciate it if they don't have to give something. I'm just saying that if you feel a certain way, maybe you're wrong in your mindset, maybe not.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:06 pm

motherjuggs&speed wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:08 am
Your log makes me wish I had never left SoCal. It sounds so good to go to the beach. I regret not going to the beach more when I was there. Can't imagine what I was thinking.

Regarding wanting a response, this is going to be disjointed since I'm not clear myself, but here goes. In some areas of life we know what The Truth is. But most often we aren't clear. We seek guidance. But sometimes the advice given doesn't apply, or we can't make it work that way. Let me give an example. In certain chess positions Stockfish would say to do x sequence and it's a forced win. But for a human it's often better to play the line you can make work. Let me go even further off the rails here. There's a scene in the movie Staying Alive where Travolta's character tries to make The Speech to his mom, the one where he expresses remorse, etc., blah blah. His mom sees right through that instantly and shoots it down. She tells him to stop all that, he is who he is, and that his attitude is what made him successful. Tony then says, "so you're saying that I've always been this bastard but because it's who I really am, it's okay." . You feel the way you feel. In some ways it's possible to change some things, make some adjustments, but who says that the current leftist dogma of selfless giving, compersion, yada yada is the correct one? Maybe we should expect something. Maybe selflessness isn't always so hot. I was often someone who gave selflessly. What I failed to understand is that I did not value my time the way I should have. Maybe some people aren't worth helping. Maybe they won't appreciate it if they don't have to give something. I'm just saying that if you feel a certain way, maybe you're wrong in your mindset, maybe not.
EDIT: Scrap what I said before. Why did you leave? No reason to beat yourself up on what you could have done, unless it motivates you to go do something today :)

.....and I've been thinking about your words.

After finishing The Biggest Bluff [a book on playing poker from raw beginner to champion}, I was struck by a passage where the author hires a sports psychologist. He tells her that whatever flaws she has are going to show up at the table. So if she gets triggered by sleazy men hitting on her, then every time she plays one, she's risking losing that tournament.

And so I tried to sketch out what I'm bringing to life. And to focus on bringing positive things with my mindset. I'll talk about that, and then we'll get to your comments in a moment.

On last Monday's surf, I focused on some good traits: "connect, have fun, be funny, be excellent, loving-kindness, compassion."

And I surfed quite well...not perfect, but fairly harmonious.

But I've felt off in my day to day: grumpy, short-tempered, lazy, trouble sleeping, etc.

And this is where what you said made me stop today:

You said giving selflessly wasn't a match. It doesn't mean your selfish, it just means that trying to be that person caused problems.

And I feel that some of those traits I listed above are genuine. For example: trying to be funny makes me super happy. I feel hyper-alert, look for the moment of humor, respond, be creative, etc. But....unfortunately, I don't think excellence, loving-kindness, and compassion are genuine. I'd love them to be, haha, but I don't think they're me.

So, my plan is to now consider what does energize me, and see if that can lend itself to a happier, more chill life.

Thank you for making me consider this, my default mode can be pig-headed. Appreciate you jogging me into at least considering a different option.
Last edited by Bram on Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:16 pm

Friday, August 21st: Surfing

Surfing 1.5 hours

Tough session. Happy I got in though :)

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Monday, August 24th

Drawing shoulder blade smoothly down and back.

Band Internal Rotation ~50lbs x 20 each x 2 sets
Band External Rotation ~10lbs x 20 L/R, 18L/20R

Surfing 3 hours

Left shoulder had been bugging me. I had been slacking on my form on rotator cuff and other pulling movements, but after doing the above it felt good!

There weren't many waves on offer. Started at one break, but didn't catch anything, so walked down the beach. Paddled out at a famous right and went left a few times.

----

Surfing 1.25 hours

Met a few friends for a sunset session. The tide was dropping quickly, but there were some very fun, small, waves to be had for a few minutes. Then the tide got a bit too low.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:30 pm

Wednesday, August 26th

Been mindful of my nutrition the past few days. Yesterday I had 4 solid meals, but it still felt a bit underwhelming. The plan today is 4 meals and a snack with protein in it.

Meditation 15 minutes

----

Running in Place x 15-20 seconds
and
Jumping Jacks x 15
3 rounds

Squats x 12
and
High-Plank to Lunge x 10 each
and
Crescent Kicks In-to-Out x 7 each, Out-to-In x 7 each
2 rounds

Band Box Squats Green + Purple x 20, Green + Purple + Black x 8, Green + Purple + Red x 10
and
2-Feet Up, 1-Foot Down Calf Raises x 15, 15, 12

Jump Switch Lunges x 10, 7, 7

Band Standing Abduction Red x 20 x 2 sets
Band Standing Adduction Black x 20 x 2 sets

Hamstring Floor Sliders x 12, 10, 8

Band Good Morning Green + Purple x 15 x 3 sets

Band TKE Green x 20 x 2 sets

Yoga 15 minutes

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:36 am

Thursday, August 27th

Surfing 3.5 hours

Waves were a lot bigger, and stronger, than I anticipated.

The first hour was me getting worked.

The next couple hours I got a couple fun waves. There was one in particular where I felt my front shoulder gently relax, cocked my back elbow like loading up for a punch, then did a big, long, carve off the top. I stood tall and relaxed after the turn, then bent my knees for another, shorter carve.

It's really cool when you get these subtle moments of relaxation mixed with power. I feel that's what surfing is about, like playing jazz. The ocean's rocking out on guitar, and I'm jamming along with it on piano - slowing down at times, pausing to wait at others, or speeding up when the wave provides the energy, or just grooving along in rhythm.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:09 am

Friday, August 28th

Surfing 4.5 hours

Before I surfed, I was reading "The Fear Project" by Jaimal Yogis. In it, he mentions that if we choose not to fuel negative emotions when something happens, we can weaken the neural pathways and be less triggered by those things in the future. For example, you're playing golf and hit 5 over par on a hole. On the other hand, if we celebrate something positive, like hitting 1 under par on a hole, we strengthen the neural pathways that lead to a better state of mind for high performance.

I've often taken the Fedor approach of acting pretty flat if I get a good wave, or whatever....get a raise, yadda yadda.

But today, I got up on a nice wave, did a solid turn, and then grabbed the edge of the surfboard to turn even harder on the next section. It felt really good and another surfer gave me a compliment. So I did a little mini-victory dance for a second or two:)

----

After surfing, I watched a series on surfing skills. In one of the videos, Nick Carroll - a pro - talks about not surfing with a square stance, but with both feet angled about 45 degrees forwards. He mentioned that if you don't do this, you'll suffer from catching your back knee in the wave face, slowing down after your first turn, and add stress to your hips and knees. I looked at my stance and played around with the optimal angle for both feet, and it feels really good to turn my hips (and roll my back ankle naturally) when it's perfect :)

Thanks Nick!

:heart:
Last edited by Bram on Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:10 am

Sunday, August 30th: Upper Body Pull and Surfing

Dynamic Warm-Up

Chin-Ups x 4 sets
and
Leg Raises x 4 sets

BB Bent-Over Rows x 4 sets

BB Curls x 4 sets
and
Band Rear Delts x 4 set

TVA x 1 set

Yoga 15 minutes

----

Surfing 1 hour

Small and messy Black's Beach, but as I got in I told myself to drop any expectations. Got 10-15 waves. Not much to do on them besides race down the line or drop my ass to the board and cruise. But came out smiling, so....success!

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:29 am

Monday, August 31st: Upper Body Push

Standing Twists + Ba Gua Tea Exercise [1-Arm Backwards] + Ginga + Ba Gua Tea Exercise [1-Arm Forwards] + Good Mornings x 2 rounds

Push-Ups x 3 sets
BB Shoulder Press x 3 sets
Band Standing Twist x 3 sets
DB Skull-Crushers x 3 sets

+ Internal Rotation A, External Rotation A, Internal Rotation C, External Rotation C, Sahrmann Exercise...1 set of each

Neglected to do yoga after :(
Last edited by Bram on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:59 pm

Tuesday, September 1st: Lower Body

Running in Place + Jumping Jacks x 3 rounds; Overhead Squats + High Plank to Lunge + Crescent Kicks x 2 rounds

Band Box Squats Green + Purple x 20 x 3 sets
and
2-Up/1-Down Calf Raises x 15 each x 3 sets

DB Reverse Lunges 15's x 15 each, BB Front Rack Reverse Lunges 75lbs x 8 each, 7 each

Glute-Bridge Hamstring Curls x 10, 10, 7

BB Deadlifts 75lbs x 17, 15, 15

+ Slow Front Kicks x 20 each leg, Band Terminal Knee Extensions x 20 each leg

Yoga 15 minutes

Note: shoulders were more flexible during yoga poses, I think the variety of internal and external rotation work helped!
Last edited by Bram on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:26 am, edited 4 times in total.