It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:03 pm

<

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:28 pm 

September 3, 2018
-----
1 Arm Long Cycle 20 kg, switch on the minute - 2:00 on/1:00 off x 3
1 Arm Long Cycle 16 kg, switch on the minute - 12:00
KB Complex 16 KG x 1 (don't put down bell - 10 cleans r/l, 10 jerks r/l, 10 half snatch r/l, 10 1 arm LC r/l)

Just to catch up had a really long layoff from any serious exercise. Lot's of walking though.

In July I started back up. Pushed treadmill running hard. Had time off so I was running everyday on the treadmill and then doing a second workout of elliptical and basic stuff....bench press, curls, etc.

In August I transitioned to regular running (outside) and began to work kettlebells back into the mix. 2 arm long cycle ladders with the 16kg and 2 hand swings with the 24 kg.

In September the plan is to start pushing the running harder with more hard intervals, etc. and concurrently push the endurance side of the kettlebells.

I'm coming off a strong drop in weight during my layoff. Over the summer I maintained the weight loss. This month I'll start dieting towards another drop in weight.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:38 am 

TEST POST

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:56 am 

Okay....haven't been able to post here. It keeps logging me out. Looks like the issue might be resolved.

I'll try to reconstruct my week....

Tue 9/4
3+ mile run - alternated between long pushes and lighter jogs

Wed 9/5
Kettlebell work - 1 arm long cycle, 20 kg, switch on the minute. 4:00 minute set, 2:00 minute set, 2:00 minute set. 1 arm long cycle 16 kg, switch on the minute, 8 minutes. 1 arm swings, 10 reps on the top of the minute, 10 minutes. (l/r etc.)
(heat and sweat had a major impact on this workout.)

Thu 9/6
3+ mile run, hard intervals followed by walking breaks.
bad run. heat, fatigue, etc.

Fri 9/7 - off

Sat 9/8
Kettlebell work
20 kg 1 arm long cycle switch on the minute. 4:00 minute, 4:00 minute, 2:00 minute (1:00 rest between sets)
12 kg half snatch, switch on the minute - 8:00
Another workout compromised by heat.

Sun 9/9
Interval run. Hard laps (loop is little over 3/8 of a mile) followed by short walks. Did this for 35 minutes.
Followed with some 35lb dumbell power curl to press, sets of 5.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:56 am 

Double Post

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:24 am 

Wed 9/10/18

3+ mile run - trying to go as fast as I could to while still keeping it "easy."
--

Past two days of work have been fairly brutal. Two 13 hour days. Which may be normal for all you nurses and CEOs and junior partners, but for me it is not cool.

Which also means I've been eating like shit. Well.....eating awesome burgers and fries......which is not exactly "shit" in the life sense but shit in the diet sense.